John Mayall – Blues From Laurel Canyon
- Bass Guitar – Stephen Thompson*
- Drums, Tabla – Colin Allen
- Engineer – Derek Varnals
- Engineer [Assistant] – Adrian Martins
- Lead Guitar, Slide Guitar [Hawaiian Guitar] – Mick Taylor
- Mastered By – W (12)
- Photography By [Colour] – Steve LaVere*
- Photography By [Mayall Black & White] – Rob Bosboom
- Photography By [Remainder Black & White] – Dominique Tarle*
- Producer – Mike Vernon
- Producer, Vocals, Harmonica, Organ, Guitar, Design [Album], Sleeve Notes – John Mayall
- Written-By – Mayall*
London, between August 26th and 28th, 1968.
The backcover has an “indicator hole” that lets the inner sleeve peep through to determine if it is a mono (red inner) or stereo (blue inner) release.
Lyrics: 1968 St. George Music Ltd.
1st press in a laminated gatefold sleeve.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout stamp side A): ZAL-8532-1W
- Matrix / Runout (Runout stamp side B): ZAL-8533-1W