The Black Keys – El Camino
2 × Vinyl, LP, Stereo
All Media, Deluxe Edition, 10th Anniversary, Blue Van Cover
|A2||Dead And Gone|
|A3||Gold On The Ceiling|
|A4||Little Black Submarines|
|B1||Run Right Back|
|B3||Hell Of A Season|
|Live In Portland, ME (Part 1)|
|C1||Howling for You|
|C3||Run Right Back|
|C4||Same Old Thing|
|C5||Dead And Gone|
|C6||Gold On The Ceiling|
|D2||Girl Is On My Mind|
|D3||I'll Be Your Man / Your Touch|
|D4||Little Black Submarines|
|Live In Portland, ME (Part 2)|
|E3||Chop And Change|
|E5||Ten Cent Pistol|
|F4||She's Long Gone|
|F5||I Got Mine|
- Record Company – Warner Music Group
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Nonesuch Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Nonesuch Records Inc.
- Pressed By – Record Industry – 33663
- Published By – McMoore McLesst Publishing
- Published By – Sweet Science
- Published By – Wixen Music
- Recorded At – Easy Eye Sound Studios, Nashville, TN
- Remastered At – Sterling Sound Nashville
- Lacquer Cut At – Sterling Sound
- Art Direction, Photography – Michael Carney
- Bass – Dan Auerbach (tracks: A1 to B6)
- Bass, Backing Vocals – Gus Seyffert (tracks: C1 to F5)
- Engineer – Collin Dupuis (tracks: A1 to B6), Kennie Takahashi (tracks: A1 to B6)
- Keyboards [Additional Keyboards] – Brian Burton (tracks: A1 to B6)
- Keyboards, Guitar, Backing Vocals – John Wood*
- Lacquer Cut By – JN-H* (tracks: C1 to F5), RKS* (tracks: A1 to B6)
- Management – Q Prime South
- Mixed By – Tchad Blake (tracks: A2 to B6), Tom Elmhirst (tracks: A1)
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Ben Baptie (tracks: A1)
- Performer – The Black Keys
- Producer – Danger Mouse (tracks: A1 to B6), The Black Keys
- Recorded By – Jason Tarulli (tracks: C1 to F5)
- Remastered By – Ryan Smith (2)
- Vocals [Additional Vocals] – Ashley Wilcoxson (tracks: A1 to B6), Heather Rigdon (tracks: A1 to B6), Leisa Hans (tracks: A1 to B6)
- Written-By – Brian Burton (tracks: A1 to B6, C3, C5, C6, D4 to E1, E4, F2)
- Written-By, Drums, Percussion – Patrick Carney
- Written-By, Vocals, Electric Guitar – Dan Auerbach
℗ & © 2021 Nonesuch Records Inc.
Sides A/B stamped except RKS and 1-659140-A/B
Sides C-F stamped except JN-H and 1-659140-C/D/E/F
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 75597 91438 2
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, stamped and etched): 33663 1A 075597914382 RKS STERLING 1-659140-A
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, stamped and etched): 33663 1B 075597914382 RKS STERLING 1-659140-B
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side C, stamped and etched): 33663 1C 075597914382 JN-H STERLING 1-659140-C
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side D, stamped and etched): 33663 1D 075597914382 JN-H STERLING 1-659140-D
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side E, stamped and etched): 33663 1E 075597914382 JN-H STERLING 1-659140-E
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side F, stamped and etched): 33663 1F 075597914382 JN-H STERLING 1-659140-F
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: ASCAP
We specialize in good music from every genre.
Check us out on instagram: zionsgaterecords
A quick note about sleeve grading: We sometimes grade a Mint Sleeve as Near Mint . A true mint grade is basically impossible in my opinion...especially once something is shipped. So our near mint is the grade for most new copies of LP's, etc.
Regarding seam splits: We advice that you always request that your sealed record be opened, and shipped with the disc outside the sleeve. We do not take responsibility for seam splits.
A quick note regarding jewel cases for CDs and cassettes, as quoted directly from Discogs:
"Standard Jewel Cases: Standard Jewel Cases are not graded as they are replaceable."
This means that in the case that you receive an item with a cracked case, it is not seen as reflective of the actual sleeve grading for the item. Sleeve grading refers strictly to the art sleeve for the CD, and j-card for the cassette.
How to use discogs:
Browse our selection and purchase the items you would like. We then email you a paypal invoice. Easy, fast and safe. You can use your credit card via paypal even if you do not have an account. Money orders and cash in US dollars are accepted as well. On larger orders I will also take Western Union payments. This is the website for our record store with thousands of records. It is much easier to input items and much funner to browse around and learn about music on Discogs so we choose to use this interface. We proudly offer one of the largest and best selections IN THE WORLD on discogs. Adding new items daily. We ship multiple days a week in strong, sturdy boxes. Open 7 days a week, easy to call and pro customer service. I check Discogs often and will attempt to get back to you quickly. Feel free to call the shop if needed 206-568-5446.
We also sell items on eBay, thought discogs has the larger stock.
Please visit our record store when in the Seattle area.
All shipments come with TRACKING which is emailed to your account connected to paypal.
International shipping is determined by weight. Discogs will automatically send a shipping invoice when you checkout. If there is any issues with the rate, we will contact you.
Thanks for your support!
Recommended from this seller
$59.99 + $9.99 shipping
Media: Mint (M) Absolutely perfect in every way. Certainly never been played. Should be used sparingly as a grade.
Sleeve: Mint (M)What does this condition mean?
Blue Van Cover - SEALED NEW FANCY VERSION