|A1||A Je Mie Mist|
|A2||Tid Van Ton|
|B1||In Den Begunne|
|B3||Kom Bie Mie|
|C1||Peis Je Nog Aan Mie|
|C2||Gie, Den Otto En Ik|
|C3||Niets Doen Is Geen Optie|
|D2||Ier Bie Oes|
- Artwork – Emiel Raeymaekers
- Bass Guitar – Robin Aerts
- Drums, Percussion – Tim Van Oosten
- Field Recording – Jeroen Vereecke
- Guitar – Filip Wauters
- Keyboards, Vocals – Tom Pintens
- Mastered By – Uwe Teichert
- Photography By – Jonas Demeulemeester, Michelle Geerardyn
- Vocals – Stefanie Callebaut (tracks: B4, C1)
- Vocals, Guitar – Wannes Cappelle
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 414165 122623
- Matrix / Runout (Side A stamped): UNDAY133LP - A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B stamped): UNDAY133LP - B
- Matrix / Runout (Side C stamped): UNDAY133LP - C
- Matrix / Runout (Side D stamped): UNDAY133LP - D
Ships to all countries in EU. Shipping outside of EU on request, send us a message.
Lots of new indie items from NL and BE in store!! Our shop focuses on new items of independent indie labels such as Tiny Room, Hylas, Audiosport, Subroutine, Unday, Excelsior Recordings, Snowstar, May Way Records, LAB music, Geertruida, Music On Cassette, Knekelhuis. Search our shop on these labels.
We ship at least one time per week and take care of your order personally.
If you place a second or third order before shipping, please ask to merge the orders to safe you shipping costs.
Discogs does not allow to pay with anything else but Paypal so we can't help you with other methods.
Recommended from this seller
Media: Mint (M) Absolutely perfect in every way. Certainly never been played. Should be used sparingly as a grade.
Sleeve: Mint (M)What does this condition mean?
Brand new factory sealed item from one of our favorite labels: Unday Records