|A1||Robbers, Thugs And Muggers (O'Galajani)|
|A4||Never (Lagos Never Gonna Be The Same)|
|B2||Jabulani (Rejoice, Here Comes Tony)|
|B3||Obama Shuffle Strut Blues|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – World Circuit Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – World Circuit Ltd.
- Record Company – BMG
- Record Company – BMG UK
- Published By – Shining Music
- Published By – Semopa Music
- Published By – Sony ATV Publishing
- Recorded At – Livingston Studios
- Mixed At – Livingston Studios
- Mixed At – The Nave
- Mastered At – Electric Mastering
- Lacquer Cut At – Electric Mastering
- Pressed By – Optimal Media GmbH – BJ93440
- Art Direction – Neel Panchal
- Bass – Mutale Chashi (tracks: A4, B1), Tom Herbert (tracks: A1 to A4, B2, B4)
- Design – Florence de la Fournière
- Drums, Percussion – Tony Allen
- Engineer [2010 Assistant Studio Engineer] – Dan Ingall
- Flugelhorn – Hugh Masekela
- Keyboards – Elliot Galvin (tracks: B3), Joe Armon-Jones (tracks: A1, A4, B1)
- Lacquer Cut By – Guy's*
- Mastered By – Guy Davie
- Mixed By – Sonny Johns
- Percussion – Lekan Babalola (tracks: A1, A3 to B1, B3, B4)
- Photography By [Photographs By] – Gavin Rodgers, Hugo Glendinning
- Producer [Additional Production By] – Sonny Johns
- Producer [Produced By] – Hugh Masekela, Nick Gold, Tony Allen
- Recorded By – Jerry Boys, Sonny Johns
- Recorded By [Additional Recording By] – Patrick Ruffino
- Tenor Saxophone – Steve Williamson (tracks: A2, B1, B3)
- Vibraphone – Lewis Wright (tracks: A4, B2, B4)
- Vocals – Hugh Masekela (tracks: A1, A4, B2), Tony Allen (tracks: B4)
- Written-By – Hugh Masekela, Tony Allen
Mixed at Livingston Studios, London and Nave Studios, Leeds.
Tony Allen published by Shining Music
Hugh Masekela published by Semopa Music (administered by Sony-ATV Publishing).
℗ & © 2020 World Circuit Ltd, a BMG company. [copyright notice] Manufactured in the E.U.
First 50 copies pre-ordered from World Circuit website were signed on the front cover by Tony Allen.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 4050538557497
- Barcode (Text): 4 050538 557497 >
- Label Code: LC 02339
- Rights Society: mcps
- Matrix / Runout (Etched A): WCV 094 A1 S= BJ93440-01 A1
- Matrix / Runout (Etched B): WCV 094 A1 Guy's ELECTRIC S= BJ93440-01 B1
Buyer pays shipping.
Double LPs = 2 x LP
Some pressings, including a lot of Japanese pressings have heavier cardboard sleeves which will increase the weight and potentially increase the price of shipping. Please ask if unsure.
Prices quoted with tracking.. Outside Australia its a bit cheaper if you ask for no tracking.
you can get shipping quotes here:
Australia Post charges in 500 gram increments. Please ask for weight on item.
1 x LP $10
2-3 x LP $15
1 x LP $24
2-3 x LP $37
1 x LP $28
2-3 x LP $42
Please ask for other countries.
We care very much about our customer service and will do our best to resolve any issues or problems you may have to protect our rating and so you can buy with confidence.
We bubble wrap and post in a sturdy cardboard mailer.
+ A$24.00 shipping
(about $46.47 total)
Media: Mint (M) Absolutely perfect in every way. Certainly never been played. Should be used sparingly as a grade.
Sleeve: Mint (M)What does this condition mean?