|A1||My House (New York Style Mix)||6:55|
|A2||My House (My Acid House)||6:45|
|A3||My House (New York Instrumental)||5:48|
|B1||My House (Shep's House)||8:20|
|B2||My House (Her House)||5:21|
Are You Man Enough? (Duet With Lisa Bellamy) (Album Version)
Producer – Patrick Adams, Tommy G*Vocals – Lisa BellamyWritten-By – Brian Potter, Dennis Lambert
|B4||My House (Dub)||5:03|
- Produced For – Mastermix Productions
- Published By – Rightsong Music, Inc.
- Published By – Duchess Music Corp.
- Published By – MCA Music Publishing Co.
- Published By – EMI Hastings Catalog, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sire Records Company
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
- Engineer [Mix] – Goh Hotoda (tracks: A1 to B2, B4)
- Engineer [Remix] – Mark Plati (tracks: A1 to A3, B2)
- Mixed By – Shep Pettibone (tracks: A1 to B2, B4)
- Producer – Shep Pettibone (tracks: A1 to B2, B4)
- Producer [Additional Production], Remix – Junior Vasquez (tracks: A1 to A3, B2)
- Programmed By – Joe Moskowitz* (tracks: A1 to A3, B2)
- Written-By – B. Wooley* (tracks: A1 to B2, B4), J. Watley* (tracks: A1 to B2, B4)
Tracks A1 to B2 & B4 produced for Mastermix Productions.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 7599-21800-0 9
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society (B3): ASCAP
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side Runout Etching): 0-21800 A DMM SR1 SP 1-1 STERLING
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side Runout Etching): 0-21800 B DMM SR1 SP 2-1 STERLING
Hello from Chicago!
Thanks for supporting us in our mission to become Chicago's next legendary record store and label.
We offer several shipping options within the US, and also ship globally.
All orders ship out within 4 days of payment at the absolute latest, usually much sooner (check our reviews!)
If you need to request a return, please get in touch with us and we can provide a return label.
Please reach out if you have any questions!
Recommended from this seller
$4.33 + $5.00 shipping
Media: Near Mint (NM or M-) A nearly perfect record. The record should show no obvious signs of wear.
Sleeve: Near Mint (NM or M-)What does this condition mean?