U2 – Achtung Baby
All Media, Deluxe Edition
|Disc 1 - Achtung Baby|
|1-2||Even Better Than The Real Thing||3:41|
|1-4||Until The End Of The World||4:39|
|1-5||Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses||5:16|
|1-9||Tryin' To Throw Your Arms Around The World||3:53|
|1-10||Ultra Violet (Light My Way)||5:31|
|1-12||Love Is Blindness||4:23|
|Disc 2 - B-Sides And Bonus Tracks|
|2-1||Lady With The Spinning Head (UV1)||3:57|
|2-2||Blow Your House Down||3:30|
|2-4||Even Better Than The Real Thing (Single Version)||3:41|
|2-5||Satellite Of Love
Written-By – Lou Reed
|2-6||Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses (Temple Bar Remix)||4:52|
|2-7||Paint It Black
Written-By – Keith Richards*, Mick Jagger*
|2-8||Even Better Than The Real Thing (Fish Out Of Water Remix)
Remix – Declan Gaffney, Matt Paul
|2-9||Mysterious Ways (The Perfecto Remix)
Remix – Paul Oakenfold, Steve Osborne
|2-10||Night And Day (Steel String Remix)
Remix – YouthWritten-By – Cole Porter
|2-11||The Lounge Fly Mix||6:30|
Written-By – John Fogerty
|2-13||Alex Descends Into Hell For A Bottle Of Milk/Korova 1||3:39|
|2-14||Where Did It All Go Wrong?||3:59|
- Distributed By – Universal Music Distribution
- Manufactured By – Interscope Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Universal Island Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Universal Island Records Ltd. – B0016043-02 BK02
- Published By – Universal Music Publishing B.V.
- Published By – Blue Mountain Music Ltd.
- Published By – Mother Music Ltd.
- Mastered At – Bernie Grundman Mastering
- Designed At – AMP Visual
- Design – Shaughn McGrath, Steve Averill
- Illustration [Label] – Charlie Whisker
- Mastered By – Arnie Acosta, Scott Sedillo
- Photography [Label Illustration] – Richie Smyth
- Photography By – Anton Corbijn
- Production Manager – Brian Celler, Candida Bottaci
- Research – Partial Productions, Inc.
- Research [Archive Analysis - Additional] – Chris Heaney
- Research [Archive Analysis] – Cheryl Engels
Ⓒ2011 Universal-Island Records Limited. Printed in the U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (UPC-A): 6 02527 78826 5
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 1): DIDX-771107 1 B08
- Mastering SID Code (Disc 1): IFPI L328
- Mould SID Code (Disc 1): IFPI 50AC
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 2): DIDX-774608 2
- Mastering SID Code (Disc 2): IFPI L328
- Mould SID Code (Disc 2): IFPI 50D3
NOTE: I do not grade jewel cases (distinct from the plastic parts of a digipak). In some instances they might be scuffed or cracked. However they will always be intact and serve the purpose of safely holding a CD. Please inquire if you specifically need to know the condition of a jewel case.
LPs: shipping is $4.00 ($0.75 for each additional) via USPS media mail* for US; contact me for rest of the world.**
7"s: shipping is $3 for up to 4 7"s ($0.75 for each additional after that) via USPS media mail for US; contact me for rest of the world.
CDs: shipping is $3.25 ($0.75 for each additional) via USPS first class for US; contact me for rest of the world.***
*If you would like for me to ship your item first class/priority/etc, please inform me of which method I should use when you place your order (please also note: I will only ship with USPS). Additionally, if you require tracking/insurance/signature confirmation/etc for your package, please inform me of which service you need. Prices above do not reflect different shipping methods/shipping services.
**Unless instructed otherwise, I ship international orders first class parcel. FIY shipping LPs outside of North America is very expensive, in the $18-$22 dollar range at least.
*** If you are an international customer purchasing CDs, I HIGHLY recommend you allowing me to ship your CD without the jewel case (when applicable). It is MUCH less expensive to ship CDs overseas this way, especially if you are buying multiple CDs.