Stillwater (2) – I Reserve The Right!
I Reserve The Right
Lead Guitar [First] – Mike CauseyLead Guitar [Second] – Bobby GoldenLead Vocals – Jimmy Hall (4)
Women (Beautiful Woman)
Guitar – Mike Causey, Rob Walker (4)Lead Guitar – Bobby GoldenLead Vocals – Sebie Lacey
Keeping Myself Alive
Lead Guitar – Mike Causey, Rob Walker (4)Lead Vocals – Jimmy Hall (4)
Lead Guitar – Mike CauseyLead Vocals – Sebie Lacey
Lead Guitar [First] – Bobby GoldenLead Guitar [Second] – Rob Walker (4)Lead Vocals – Sebie Lacey
Lead Guitar – Bobby Golden, Rob Walker (4)Lead Vocals – Jimmy Hall (4)
Alone On A Saturday Night
Lead Vocals – Sebie Lacey
Ain't We A Pair
Lead Guitar – Rob Walker (4)Lead Vocals – Bonnie Bramlett, Jimmy Hall (4)
- Distributed By – Phonodisc, Inc.
- Produced For – Buddy Buie Productions
- Recorded At – Studio One, Doraville
- Mixed At – Studio One, Doraville
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Capricorn Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Capricorn Records Inc.
- Published By – No Exit Music Co., Inc.
- Published By – Low-Sal Music
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Terre Haute
- Art Direction – Diana Marie Kaylan
- Bass Guitar, Backing Vocals – Allison Scarborough
- Design – Stan Evenson
- Drums, Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals – Sebie Lacey
- Engineer – Tad Bush
- Engineer [Assistant] – Billy Wendt
- Executive-Producer – Buddy Buie
- Horns – The Muscle Shoals Horns*
- Keyboards, Backing Vocals – Bob Spearman
- Lead Guitar – Mike Causey, Rob Walker (4)
- Lead Guitar, Backing Vocals – Bobby Golden
- Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals – Jimmy Hall (4)
- Lighting Director – Bailey Pryor
- Management – Duke Golden
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig, Tad Bush
- Photography By – David Alexander (5)
- Producer – Stillwater (2), Tad Bush
- Stage Manager – David Buckman
- Strings – Steve Hulse
- Tour Manager – Billy Wendt
- Written-By – A. Scarborough* (tracks: B1), B. Golden* (tracks: B3), B. Buie* (tracks: A1, A2, A3, B1, B2, B3, B5), J.R. Cobb* (tracks: A3, B2), J.L. Hall* (tracks: A1, B1, B3, B5), M. Causey* (tracks: A1, B2, B3, B5), R. Walker* (tracks: A1, A2, B1, B3, B4, B5), R. Nix* (tracks: B2), S. Lacey* (tracks: A1, A2, B1)
On back cover and inner sleeve the tracks A1 & A2 and B3 & B4 are inverted.
On centerlabel the song-sequence is correct.
℗ © 1978 Capricorn Records Inc.
All song published by No Exit Music Co., Inc./Low-Sal Music - BMI except:
A3 published by Low-Sal Music - BMI.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Label): CPN-0210 AS
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Label): CPN-0210-BS
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Etched, variant 1): T AS-CPN-0210-4 RL
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Etched, variant 1): T1 BS-CPN-0210-RE 1-4 RL
- Matrix / Runout (Both Sides Stamped, variant 1): MASTERDISK
- Matrix / Runout (Side A etched variant 2, BS scratched, MASTERDISC stamped): AS- BS-CPN-0210-2 MASTERDISC RL D
- Matrix / Runout (Side B etched variant 2, AS scratched, MASTERDISC stamped): AS- BS-CPN-0210-Re-1-1 MASTERDISC RL D
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, variant 3): T1 CPN-0210-DJ- A T6 MASTERDISC RL A b
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, variant 3): T1 BS CPN-0210- RE1-4 MASTERDISC RL
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, variant 4): T2 ABS-CPN-0210-3 MASTERDISC A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, variant 4): T1 BS-CPN-0210-Re-1-4 MASTERDISC RL D
- Rights Society: BMI
FOR OUR JAZZ MUSIC CATALOGUE CLICK HERE
ALL OUR RECORDS DO FOLLOW THESE REQUIREMENTS BEFORE SHIPMENT:
- EACH RECORDS IS CLEAN WITH A PROFESSIONAL ULTRASONIC MACHINE AND CAREFULLY TESTED.
- RECORDS ARE SENT IN NEW CARDBOARD MAILERS AND ARE WRAPPED WITH BUBBLE WRAP.
- EACH VINYL IS OUT OF THE SLEEVE IN ORDER TO PREVENT THE RINGWEAR AND SEAMSPLIT.
- UNSEALED RECORDS ARE VISUALLY INSPECTED AND TEST PLAYED ACCORDING TO OUR AUDIO QUALITY PARAMETERS AND AS CLOSE AS POSSIBLE TO DISCOGS TERMS.
- WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE AT ALL FOR ANY FACTORY DEFECT ON SEALED RECORDS.
- WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE AT ALL FOR ANY DAMAGE SHIPPING, BECAUSE ALL OUR PARCELES ARE CAREFULLY AND SAFELY PACKED
IMPORTANT: WE SHIP JUST WITH EXPRESS SERVICE (SDA, UPS, FedEx).
Spese a carico dell'acquirente
SPEDIZIONE ITALIA (Corriere Espresso SDA)
A partire da €9
Shipping cost charged to the buyer
UE SHIPPING (FedEx/UPS)
Starting from €16 (it depend on country)
WORLDWIDE SHIPPING (FedEx)
Starting from €21 (it depend on country)
Monday 15.00 - 19.30
Tuesday - Saturday 11.00 -19.30
+ €26.00 shipping
(about $37.63 total)
Media: Near Mint (NM or M-) A nearly perfect record. The record should show no obvious signs of wear.
Sleeve: Near Mint (NM or M-)What does this condition mean?
Item Ships From: Italy
Payment Information: PayPal
The vinyl is in near mint conditions. Has no hairlines or scratches and sounds perfect. Ultrasonic cleaned and tested. The sleeve is in perfect conditions has only very light shelfware. OIS included // Il disco è in condizioni perfette non presenta graffi o segni ed è stato testato. Suona perfettamente. La copertina è in ottime condizioni, presenta solo leggerissimi segni da scaffale.