Electric Light Orchestra – Face The Music
|A1||Fire On High||5:29|
|B3||Down Home Town||3:53|
|B4||One Summer Dream||5:45|
- Recorded At – Musicland Studios
- Recorded At – De Lane Lea Studios
- Remixed At – Record Plant, N.Y.C.
- Mastered At – The Mastering Lab
- Pressed By – Research Craft
- Manufactured By – United Artists Music And Records Group, Inc.
- Produced For – Jet Records
- Designed At – Art Attack (2)
- Published By – Unart Music Corp.
- Published By – Jet Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – United Artists Music And Records Group, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – United Artists Music And Records Group, Inc.
- Arranged By [Strings] – Jeff Lynne, Louis Clark, Richard Tandy
- Bass, Vocals, Backing Vocals – Kelly Groucutt
- Cello – Hugh McDowell, Melvyn Gale
- Design – John kehe, Mick Haggerty
- Drums, Percussion, Backing Vocals – Bev Bevan
- Engineer – Mack (2)
- Guitar, Vocals, Backing Vocals – Jeff Lynne
- Photography By [Back Cover] – Norman Seeff
- Photography By [Cover & Inside Sleeve] – Fred Valentine
- Piano, Synthesizer [Moog], Guitar, Clavinet – Richard Tandy
- Producer – Jeff Lynne
- Violin – Mik Kaminski
- Written-By – Jeff Lynne
Original Reasearch Craft Pressing with variant labels incl., but not limited to, no spaces between Side, Stereo, Cat#, ℗ info and tracks
Tracks/times separated by • not –
Custom inner sleeve contains lyrics/credits/artwork
Recorded at Musicland Studios, Munich
Strings Recorded at De Lane Lea Studios, London
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A Side Etch exc ᴛᴍʟ-s Stamp, variant 1): UA-LA 546-1 (SET2) #33 TML-S
- Matrix / Runout (B Side Etch exc ᴛᴍʟ-ᴍ Stamp, variant 1): UA-LA 546-2-RE1 TML-M (SET2) ML #12
- Matrix / Runout (A Side Etch exc ᴛᴍʟ-s Stamp, variant 2): UA-LA 546-1 (SET 2) TML-S #49
- Matrix / Runout (B Side Etch exc ᴛᴍʟ-ᴍ Stamp, variant 2): UA-LA-546-2-RE1 TML-M (SET 2) ML #20
- Rights Society: BMI
• Shipping within the United States ONLY
• All orders sent by USPS Media Mail (anticipate 7-10 business days for delivery, longer during holiday seasons)
• Shipping and handling cost is based on the number of Vinyl Records, 45rpm Records or CDs.
- Double LP album is considered 2 Items
- A Box Set containing 4 CDs is considered 4 Items
• All orders will be shipped within 3-5 days of received payment. That being said, I always try to ship ASAP. :)
• PayPal Payment is required within 4 days or orders will be automatically cancelled.
• I package and ship all products with great care!
• I am not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen packages.
• I am not responsible for returned shipping on any returns.
• Condition and Grading
Unless stated otherwise, items are previously used and sold in "as-described" condition. I do my best to grade and describe every item as accurately as possible but I am only human. Contact me before you place your order if you have a specific concern or question about the condition or grading. Most Records and CDs in my inventory are visually graded only.
• Returns and Refunds
In accordance with Discogs and PayPal terms (if applicable), the item must be returned in order for a refund to be considered. Buyer pays return shipping costs. Provided the returned item is the same item in the same condition as it was when it left my location, I will either ship a replacement or issue a refund.
I look forward to providing you with some great music for your collection! Thanks so much for checking out the store!
Log In Create an Account
$12.00 + $4.95 shipping
Media: Very Good (VG) Noticeable groove wear and light scratches. Surface noise will not overpower the music.
Sleeve: Very Good (VG)What does this condition mean?
Item Ships From: United States
Payment Information: PayPal
Average wear and tear for the age of the record and sleeve. Owner took good care of this record. Small amount of surface noise in some spots but sound nice overall. Contains original inner lyric sleeve.