|A1||MTT 420 RR|
|A3||When The Lights Come On|
|A5||The New Sensation|
|B1||The Beachland Ballroom|
Mixed By – Chris Fullard
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Partisan Records LLC
- Copyright (c) – Partisan Records LLC
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Knitting Factory Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Knitting Factory Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Idles
- Copyright (c) – Idles
- Published By – Kobalt Music
- Engineered At – Real World Studios
- Engineered At – Holy Mountain Studios
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Recorded At – Real World Studios
- Produced At – Real World Studios
- Mixed At – Toast Studios
- Cello – Charlotte Nicholls
- Design – Joseph Talbot*
- Design [Costume Design] – Mishi May
- Engineer – Chris Fullard
- Engineer [Assistant] – Oli Middleton, Stanley Gravett
- Layout – Allotment Productions
- Mastered By – Joe LaPorta
- Mixed By – Craig Silvey (tracks: A1 to B5, B7, B8)
- Mixed By [Assistant Mixing] – Dani Bennett-Spragg
- Photography By – Tom Ham (2)
- Recorded By, Producer – Kenny Beats, Mark Bowen (4)
- Saxophone – Colin Webster
- Vocals [Additional] – Dane Cross
- Written By, Performer – Idles
Sterling is stamped in the runout. Side B is labeled as F.
℗ & © 2021 Partisan Records LLC | Knitting Factory Records Inc. | IDLES
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 20841 30141 7
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A): PTKF3014-1-A JN-H STERLING 37757.1(3)...
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B): PTKF3014-1-B RE1 JN-H STERLING 37866.2(3)...
Domestic: $4 - $5; cost based on package weight. International: $25 and up, based on weight; Accepted payment options: PayPal.
Recommended from this seller
$29.00 + $4.00 shipping
Media: Mint (M) Absolutely perfect in every way. Certainly never been played. Should be used sparingly as a grade.
Sleeve: Mint (M)What does this condition mean?