Elton Dean's Ninesense – Oh! For The Edge
- Alto Saxophone, Saxello – Elton Dean
- Bass – Harry Miller
- Cover [Design] – Dick Whitbread
- Drums – Louis Moholo
- Lacquer Cut By – DB*
- Photography By – Dick Whitbread, Helmut Roos, Yuka (10)
- Piano – Keith Tippett
- Plated By – EG*
- Producer, Mixed By, Edited By – Elton Dean, Keith Beal
- Recorded By – Keith Beal
- Sleeve Notes – Elton Dean
- Tenor Saxophone – Alan Skidmore
- Trombone – Nick Evans
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn – Harry Beckett
- Trumpet, Horn [Tenor] – Marc Charig
- Written-By – Elton Dean (tracks: A1 to B1)
100 Oxford Street, London W.1. on Monday, March 22, 1976.
Album mixed and edited in Hastings.
© 1976 Ogun Recording Ltd.
Track B3 is credited to Richard Rolle, which is half true; Rolle is the author of the text set to music by George Olroyd, who is the real (uncredited) composer of this Prayer For Jesus.
Although the sleeve reads "Record Presser: Sounds Manufacture", the record was actually pressed by Plastic Sound Ltd.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: MCPS
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A, etched): OG 900 AI EG DB
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B, etched): OG 900 BI EG DB
$4.75 for 1-2 items (lp), 3 or more, free shipping in U.S. when order is over $20, shipped media mail. Priority mail within the U.S. first record 13.00, each additional record add 3.00. International: 1st Class. 1st record $23, each additional record add $8. Canada 14.75. 45 RPM - $3.00 within the continental U.S. Add .75 for every additional 45 record ordered. International: 1st Class 1st 45rpm 10.00, each additional record add 3.00.