House Of Joy
Written-By – B. Hanighen*, C. Williams*
Friend Of Mine
Arranged By – Roomful Of BluesVocals, Arranged By – Eddie 'Cleanhead' Vinson*Written-By – R. Brown*
Movin' With Lester
Alto Saxophone – Vinson*, Lataille*Arranged By – Eddie 'Cleanhead' Vinson*, Roomful Of BluesBaritone Saxophone – James*Bass – Wimpfheimer*Drums – Rossi*Piano – Copley*Written-By – L. Young*
Arranged By – Al CopleyWritten-By – A. Copley*, R. Horvath*
That's The Groovy Thing
Arranged By – Eddie 'Cleanhead' Vinson*, Roomful Of BluesWritten-By – E. Bostic*
Past Sixty Blues
Arranged By – Roomful Of BluesArranged By, Vocals – Eddie 'Cleanhead' Vinson*Vocals, Written-By – Vinson*Written By – A. Hillary*
Arranged By – Eddie 'Cleanhead' Vinson*, Roomful Of BluesWritten-By – E. Davis*
Farmer's Daughter Blues
Arranged By – Roomful Of BluesArranged By, Vocals – Eddie 'Cleanhead' Vinson*Vocals, Written-By – E. Vinson*Written-By – S. Selzer*
- Record Company – Blanchris, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Muse Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Muse Records, Inc.
- Published By – Warner Bros.
- Published By – Reubwash Publ.
- Published By – Unart Music
- Published By – Room-Toons Music
- Published By – Andrea Music
- Published By – Ruhtra
- Published By – Prestige Music (3)
- Published By – Pork Pie Music
- Recorded At – JAC Recording, Inc.
- Mastered At – Master Cutting Room
- Pressed By – PRC Recording Company, Richmond, IN
- Alto Saxophone – Eddie 'Cleanhead' Vinson*, Rich Lataille
- Art Direction – W. Dale Cramer
- Baritone Saxophone – Doug James (3)
- Bass – Jimmy Wimpfheimer
- Drums – John Rossi
- Engineer – Malcolm Addey
- Executive-Producer – Shirley M. Selzer*
- Guitar – Ronnie Earl Horvath*
- Mastered By – Joe Brescio
- Photography By – Joseph A. Rosen
- Piano – Al Copley
- Producer, Liner Notes – Bob Porter
- Tenor Saxophone, Leader – Greg Piccolo
- Trombone – Porky Cohen
- Trumpet – Bob Enos
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): MR-5282-A PRC-1-1-1-4 MRC Joe
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): MR-5282-B PRC-1-1-1-3 MRC Joe
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: ASCAP
$4.75 for 1-2 items (lp), 3 or more, free shipping in U.S. when order is over $20, shipped media mail. Priority mail within the U.S. first record 13.00, each additional record add 3.00. International: 1st Class. 1st record $23, each additional record add $8. Canada 14.75. 45 RPM - $3.00 within the continental U.S. Add .75 for every additional 45 record ordered. International: 1st Class 1st 45rpm 10.00, each additional record add 3.00.