- Record Company – Warner Communications Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Elektra/Asylum Records
- Copyright (c) – Elektra/Asylum Records
- Recorded At – Madison Square Garden
- Recorded At – Record Plant Mobile Studio
- Mixed At – The Sound Factory
- Mixed At – Rudy Records, Los Angeles
- Mixed At – The Pasha Music House
- Mixed At – Record Plant, N.Y.C.
- Mixed At – Sound Castle Recorders, Los Angeles
- Mixed At – The Village Recorder
- Mixed At – Power Station
- Mixed At – Record One, Los Angeles
- Mastered At – The Mastering Lab
- Mastered At – A&M Studios
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Santa Maria
- Art Direction [MUSE] – John Wilton
- Art Direction, Design – Jimmy Wachtel
- Coordinator [Photography] – Lynn Goldsmith
- Coordinator [Project] – Bryn Bridenthal, Candi Bachman, Cori Glazer, Debbie Reinberg, Terry Dunavan
- Crew [Remote] – Dana Lester, David Hewitt, John Venable, Kooster Macallister*, Michael Guthrie, Paul Prestopino, Phil Gitomer
- Engineer – Bill Dooley, Drew Bennett, Gene Paul, James Farber, Jim Nipar, Mike Sanders, Neil Pedinoff, Rick Porter
- Engineer [Recording], Technician [Remote Crew] – David Hewitt
- Mastered By – Bernie Grundman, Doug Sax, Val Garay
- Mixed By – Don Gooch, Greg Ladanyi, Grey Ingram, Jimmy Iovine, Joe Chiccarelli, Lee Herschberg, Lew Hahn, Lewis Mark, Malcolm Cecil, Neil Dorfsman, Scott Litt, Stanley Johnston, Val Garay
- Photography By – Bob Godfrey, Bonnie Lippel, Dennis Callahan, Don Farber, Joel Bernstein, John Sievert*, Lionel Delevingne, Lynn Goldsmith, Neil Zlozower, Peter Chowka*, Peter Simon (5), Ron Hussey, Terence Ford, Xeno (10)
- Producer – Bonnie Raitt, Graham Nash, Jackson Browne, John Hall*
- Producer [Associate] – Stanley Johnston
- Producer [Contributing] – Arif Mardin, Jon Landau, Peter Asher, Richard Orshoff*, Steve Van Zandt
- Recorded By – David Hewitt, Dennis Kirk, Don Gooch, Greg Ladanyi, Jimmy Iovine, Joe Chiccarelli, Shelly Yakus, Stanley Johnston
- Typography – Head & Body Shop
-Remote Facility: The Record Plant Truck, NYC.
-Inner sleeves with photos
-16-page color booklet.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side Variant 1): ML-801- A18 (RE) CSM
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side Variant 1): ML-801 B-16 (RE) CSM
- Matrix / Runout (C-Side Variant 1): ML-801- C-1 CSM
- Matrix / Runout (D-Side Variant 1): ML-801-D CSM
- Matrix / Runout (E-Side Variant 1): ML-801 E-4 CSM
- Matrix / Runout (F-Side Variant 1): ML-801-F-15 (RE) CSM
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side Variant 2): ML-801- A16 CSM (RE) A6 S
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side Variant 2): ML-801 B-15 RE CSM A6 S
- Matrix / Runout (C-Side Variant 2): ML-801- C- CSM A10 S
- Matrix / Runout (D-Side Variant 2): ML-801-D3 CSM B2 \S
- Matrix / Runout (E-Side Variant 2): ML-801 E-2 CSM A1 S
- Matrix / Runout (F-Side Variant 2): ML-801-F17- (RE) CSM B3 \S
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side Variant 3): ML-801- A16 CSM (RE) S
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side Variant 3): ML-801 B-19 RE CSM S
- Matrix / Runout (C-Side Variant 3): ML-801- C4 CSM A \S
- Matrix / Runout (D-Side Variant 3): ML-801-D CSM S
- Matrix / Runout (E-Side Variant 3): ML-801 E-3 CSM S
- Matrix / Runout (F-Side Variant 3): ML-801-F17- (RE) CSM S
Free shipping on orders above 75 EUR in Sweden!
Free shipping on order above 100 EUR in European Zone A!
Free shipping on orders above 150 EUR in European Zone B!
Local pickup is available for free, your order is usually ready within one hour.
All our orders are shipped with a tracking number and a delivery confirmation with your tracking number will automatically be sent once shipment is booked.
We do offer UPS Express delivery to US, UK and Japan. Usually takes 2-3 days.
Orders are shipped out every Tuesday and Friday.
The buyer is responsible for any customs handling fees and VAT if it would apply to orders outside of EU.
Refund Policy & Money Back Guarantee:
We put a lot of effort and always do our outmost to grade our items correctly. However, since we are only humans, we sometimes miss some minor defects unfortunately. In case of wrong grading, we do offer money back guarantee and we also pay the return shipping given that you contact us within three days after delivery notice. Please use the original packaging for the return.
We ship all our order on Tuesdays and Fridays. The following shipping times apply after that:
Sweden: 1-3 business days with DHL Standard
European Union: 3-5 business days with DHL Standard
UK: 2-3 business days with UPS Express, 3-4 business days with Postnord Standard
USA & Canada: 2-3 business days with UPS Express, 4-6 business days with Postnord Standard
Japan: 3-4 business days with UPS Express, 4-6 business days with Postnord Standard
We strive to be the most trustworthy store on Discogs and feedback is of great importance for us, same as for you as a buyer. Best and most effective way to resolve matters is by sending a message or email to us ([email protected]). We promise we will answer quickly and work out a solution that makes you happy. Please do understand that we are a record store selling thousands of records every month, not only on Discogs, and sometimes a grading or something else can go wrong.
We try to sync all records from Discogs to our webstore and our physical store. However, sometimes a record could have been sold on any platform before taken away from Discogs. We do apologize for this in advance and if that is the case, we usually offer a discount on the next purchase.
+ €21.00 shipping
(about $32.61 total)
Media: Very Good Plus (VG+) Will show some signs that it was played and otherwise handled by a previous owner who took good care of it.
Sleeve: Very Good Plus (VG+)What does this condition mean?
EX and close to NM. One inner sleeve seem to have gone missing..