|5||I Like Steak|
|6||Pie Of The Month|
|7||Terrorist Or Toddler|
|10||Shopping At Wal-Mart|
|11||Bed, Beer & A Blonde|
|12||Squeal Or No Squeal|
|13||A Sue Named Boy|
|17||Behind The Scenes Clip|
|18||Delta Farce Trailer|
- Record Company – Warner Music Group
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Published By – Git-R-Done Comedy Music
- Filmed At – Orpheum Theatre, Minneapolis
- Recorded At – Orpheum Theatre, Minneapolis
- Mixed At – Sound Design Corporation
- Distributed By – Warner Music Canada Co.
- Manufactured By – Warner Music Canada Co.
- Glass Mastered At – Cinram
- A&R – Peter Strickland (2)
- Art Direction, Design [Package Design] – Kevin Tucker (2)
- Creative Director – Brooke Ludwick
- Design [DVD Design], Authoring – Jetty Studios
- Executive-Producer, Management – J.P. Williams
- Executive-Producer, Written-By, Performer – Larry The Cable Guy
- Film Director, Executive-Producer – Alan Blomquist
- Film Editor – Dana Babin
- Film Producer – Dave Higby, Eileen Bernstein
- Lighting [Lighting Designer] – Stan Crocker
- Make-Up [Make Up], Stylist – Cindy Rae (2)
- Management – Parallel Entertainment
- Mixed By – Emily McDonnell
- Photography By [Photographer] – Eric May (4)
- Production Manager [Production Designer] – Bruce Ryan
- Recorded By [Remote Audio Recording By] – Al Centrella
Videotaped on location at The Orpheum Theatre, Minneapolis, MN.
Picture format: 4x3
Color mode: Color
Region code: All
Disc format: DVD-5
Language and audio content: English, Dolby Digital Stereo/5.1 Surround
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 075993871326
- Matrix / Runout: LT36 2 38713 Made In Canada #70511Z23
Prices are in US funds
Buyer pays shipping fees. Shipping varies depending on country. I can only ship with a tracking number anymore. Unfortunately, too many packages have gone missing over the years so tracked is the only way I can ship now. Please contact me first and I will find out fairly quickly for you what your cost is.
Please be aware that I have to list the actual selling price on the declaration. I cannot put down a false value as I can lose the ability to ship with discounted fees.
I am getting some average prices for shipping to Canada, US, France, Germany and the UK:
***due to the way discogs wants up to list items now, you will see that it charges you $30 automatically for shipping. I will send you the correct pricing once your order is placed***
cds / 7" / cassettes / dvds: $4 - not tracked at this price and are sent at your own risk! No refunds if sent like that as lettermail if lost or damaged. Tracked & insured prices start at $8 and go up depending on where you live. Refunded if lost or damaged. Email with address for quote
If you are looking at purchasing more than 1 cd or cassette, it might have to be shipped with tracking. Prices start at $8.50 and go up depending on where you live
Some double cd's are too thick to go as lettermail and have to be sent as tracked.
12" - $9-20 depending on the city & province...please message me with your address for a quote. Tracked & insured
2x12" and double albums - $9-26 depending on the city & province... Tracked & insured...please message me with your address for a quote
cds / 7" / cassettes / dvds: $7 tracked
add an extra $1.25 per each 7" or cd added
12" - $9 tracked
add an extra $2 per each album added
box sets may be extra. please email for pricing
UK & Germany: (sorry but there was a price increase Jan.2022)
cds / 7" / cassettes / dvds - $16 with tracking
12" - approx. $24 air mail
France: (sorry but there was a price increase Jan.2022)
cds / 7" / cassettes / dvds - $14.50 with tracking
*** I am trying to find the best shipping prices for you, you will see that it charges you $50 automatically for shipping. I will send you the correct pricing once your order is placed. Or contact me and I will find out postage for you***
Sorry but I cannot ship by surface anymore. Too many issues with how long it takes and usually has no tracking.
Still best to contact me first for more accurate quote.
Orders from other countries are welcome. I will send you a quote when possible
We are not responsible for any damage that may occur during shipping. We are not responsible for any import fees associated with the Country of delivery.
We are not responsible for any factory flaws (sealed scratched records, warps, duplicates). I will try to work with you on a case by case basis if that happens.
Cassettes are not play tested but are rewound and also fast forwarded to make sure the tape is loose and free moving. Cases are not rated and might be in rough shape.
Payments by Paypal is preferred.
$5.00 + $7.00 shipping
Media: Near Mint (NM or M-)
Sleeve: Near Mint (NM or M-)What does this condition mean?
Used. In near mint shape. Ships from Canada. Please see seller's terms for shipping prices.