Big Black – Pigpile
|A1||Fists Of Love|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Big Black
- Copyright (c) – Touch And Go Records (2)
- Recorded At – Hammersmith Clarendon
- Artwork – L.M. Owen
- Bass – Dave Riley
- Guitar – Santiago Durango
- Guitar, Vocals, Electronic Drums [Roland The Drum Machine], Liner Notes – Steve Albini
- Painting – Cheryl Graham
Recorded at the Hammersmith Clarendon, London, England in Summer 1987.
©1992 Big Black ℗1991 Touch And Go Records
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Sticker On Shrink): 0 36172 07811 0
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A (Etched)): TG 81 A1 S-26889 "A DEARTH OF JON SPENCER OR WHAT?" 9116.1 (scratched-out area)
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B (Etched)): TG 81 B1 S-26890 "PLEASE INCREASE PLAYBACK VOLUME 2db". 9116.2 (scratched-out area)
Hello from Chicago!
Thanks for supporting us in our mission to become Chicago's next legendary record store and label.
We offer several shipping options within the US, and also ship globally.
All orders ship out within 4 days of payment at the absolute latest, usually much sooner (check our reviews!)
If you need to request a return, please get in touch with us and we can provide a return label.
Please reach out if you have any questions!
$20.14 + $5.00 shipping
Media: Mint (M) Absolutely perfect in every way. Certainly never been played. Should be used sparingly as a grade.
Sleeve: Near Mint (NM or M-)What does this condition mean?
Item Ships From: United States
Payment Information: PayPal
Will be lovingly and securely packed, insured, and mailed promptly. Thanks for getting us one step closer to our brick and mortar!