|B4||Would You Rather|
|B5||You Missed My Heart|
|B6||Smoke Signals (Reprise)|
- Copyright (c) – Dead Oceans, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Dead Oceans, Inc.
- Published By – Whatever Mom Music
- Published By – Pizza Money Music
- Published By – Harrison Whitford Music
- Published By – Big Deal Beats
- Published By – Moose And Squirrel Music
- Published By – Words And Music
- Published By – Big Deal Music, LLC
- Published By – Album Leaf Music
- Published By – Songs Of SMP
- Recorded At – Zeitgeist Studios
- Mixed At – ARC Studios, Omaha, NE
- Mastered At – Gateway Mastering
- Lacquer Cut At – Salt Mastering
- Mastered At – Record Technology Incorporated – 29019
- Arranged By [Strings] – Rob Moose
- Artwork – Angela Deane
- Bass [Upright] – Daniel Rhine
- Cello, Bass – Gabe Noel
- Drums, Percussion, Vocals – Marshall Vore
- Guitar – Harrison Whitford
- Guitar, Keyboards – Tony Berg
- Keyboards, Piano, Drums, Percussion, Drum Programming, Guitar, Bass, Baritone Guitar, Bandura, Performer [Jet Engine, That Incessant Toe Tapping] – Ethan Gruska
- Layout – Nathaniel David Utesch
- Management – Darin Harmon
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Mixed By – Mike Mogis
- Pedal Steel Guitar – Greg Leisz
- Photography – Phoebe Bridgers' Mom
- Photography By – Elaine Gandola, Frank Ockenfels*
- Producer [Produced By] – Ethan Gruska, Tony Berg
- Recorded By – Tony Berg
- Songwriter – Harrison Whitford (tracks: A4), Jimmy LaValle (tracks: B5), Mark Kozelek (tracks: B5), Marshall Vore (tracks: A1, A2, A4, A5, B4, B6), Phoebe Bridgers (tracks: A1 to B4, B6), Tony Berg (tracks: B4)
- Strings – Rob Moose
- Violin – Gabe Witcher
- Vocals – Conor Oberst, John Doe (2)
- Vocals, Guitar, Banjo – Phoebe Bridgers
Mixed at ARC Studios, Omaha, NE
Mastered at Gateway Mastering Studios, Portland, ME
Tracks A1, A2, A5, B6: Published by Whatever Mom Music (ASCAP) / Pizza Money Music (ASCAP)
Tracks A3, B1 to B3: Published by Whatever Mom Music (ASCAP)
Track A4: Published by Whatever Mom Music (ASCAP) / Pizza Money Music (ASCAP) / Harrison Whitford Music (BMI)
Track B4: Published by Whatever Mom Music (ASCAP) / Pizza Money Music (ASCAP) / Big Deal Beats/Moose and Squirrel Music (BMI) All rights administered by Words & Music, a division of Big Deal Music, LLC.
Track B5: Published by Album Leaf Music (ASCAP) / Songs of SMP (ASCAP)
Ethan Gruska appears courtesy of Warner Bros. Records
Conor Oberst appears courtesy of Nonesuch Records
© & ℗ 2017 Dead Oceans, Inc.
Nearly identical to Stranger In The Alps, but this version has track B6 printed on the rear artwork.
Includes double-sided lyric sheet insert and MP3 download code card.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 6 5660514421 4
- Barcode (Scanned): 656605144214
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, etched): DOC-142-LP A 29019.1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, etched): DOC-142LP B re 1 Salt 29019.2
- Label Code: LC 29265
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
We specialize in good music from every genre.
Check us out on instagram: zionsgaterecords
A quick note about sleeve grading: We sometimes grade a Mint Sleeve as Near Mint . A true mint grade is basically impossible in my opinion...especially once something is shipped. So our near mint is the grade for most new copies of LP's, etc.
Regarding seam splits: We advice that you always request that your sealed record be opened, and shipped with the disc outside the sleeve. We do not take responsibility for seam splits.
A quick note regarding jewel cases for CDs and cassettes, as quoted directly from Discogs:
"Standard Jewel Cases: Standard Jewel Cases are not graded as they are replaceable."
This means that in the case that you receive an item with a cracked case, it is not seen as reflective of the actual sleeve grading for the item. Sleeve grading refers strictly to the art sleeve for the CD, and j-card for the cassette.
How to use discogs:
Browse our selection and purchase the items you would like. We then email you a paypal invoice. Easy, fast and safe. You can use your credit card via paypal even if you do not have an account. Money orders and cash in US dollars are accepted as well. On larger orders I will also take Western Union payments. This is the website for our record store with thousands of records. It is much easier to input items and much funner to browse around and learn about music on Discogs so we choose to use this interface. We proudly offer one of the largest and best selections IN THE WORLD on discogs. Adding new items daily. We ship multiple days a week in strong, sturdy boxes. Open 7 days a week, easy to call and pro customer service. I check Discogs often and will attempt to get back to you quickly. Feel free to call the shop if needed 206-568-5446.
We also sell items on eBay, thought discogs has the larger stock.
Please visit our record store when in the Seattle area.
All shipments come with TRACKING which is emailed to your account connected to paypal.
International shipping is determined by weight. Discogs will automatically send a shipping invoice when you checkout. If there is any issues with the rate, we will contact you.
Thanks for your support!
Recommended from this seller
$34.98 + $6.99 shipping
Media: Mint (M) Absolutely perfect in every way. Certainly never been played. Should be used sparingly as a grade.
Sleeve: Mint (M)What does this condition mean?
SEALED - new copy