- Arranged By, Directed By – Rufus Harley
- Bagpipes, Soprano Saxophone [Electric Soprano Sax] – Rufus Harley
- Bass – Larry Randolph (tracks: A3, B2, B3)
- Composed By – Rufus Harley (tracks: A1, B1 to B3)
- Design [Album Cover Designed By] – Martha Shaw (2), Rufus Harley
- Engineer, Mixed By [Sound Mix] – Robin Gulcher
- Liner Notes – Donald McMeans, Elaine Josey, Rufus Harley
- Organ – Bill Mason
- Percussion – Larry Langston
- Photography By – Clarence Marshall
- Producer – Donald C. McMeans*
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: Side A: 3972-ANKH-1(a) S-48211 RE-1
- Matrix / Runout: Side B: 3972-ANKH-1(b) S-48212
Buyer pays shipping.
Double LPs = 2 x LP
Some pressings, including a lot of Japanese pressings have heavier cardboard sleeves which will increase the weight and potentially increase the price of shipping. Please ask if unsure.
Prices quoted with tracking.. Outside Australia its a bit cheaper if you ask for no tracking.
you can get shipping quotes here:
Australia Post charges in 500 gram increments. Please ask for weight on item.
1 x LP $10
2-3 x LP $15
1 x LP $24
2-3 x LP $37
1 x LP $28
2-3 x LP $42
Please ask for other countries.
We care very much about our customer service and will do our best to resolve any issues or problems you may have to protect our rating and so you can buy with confidence.
We bubble wrap and post in a sturdy cardboard mailer.
+ A$24.00 shipping
(about $35.06 total)
Media: Very Good Plus (VG+) Will show some signs that it was played and otherwise handled by a previous owner who took good care of it.
Sleeve: Very Good Plus (VG+)What does this condition mean?