Like Blood From The Beloved (Part 1) (Interpreted By Steven R. Sellick)
Mixed By, Recorded By – Stephan GrothRemix, Recorded By – Steven R. Sellick*
Burning Heretic (Cycles Of Absolute Truths Mix By Ancient Methods)
Recorded By [Vocals, Ensoniq EPS Samples] – Stephan GrothRemix – Ancient MethodsSynthesizer [Prophet] – Emil C.
Backdraft (Deviced By The Invincible Spirit)
Recorded By [Vocals, Ensoniq EPS Samples] – Stephan GrothRecorded By, Mixed By – Thomas LüdkeRemix – The Invincible Spirit
Stitch (Restitched By Cronos Titan)
Mixed By – Stephan GrothRecorded By – Per Aksel Lundgreen, Preben BjønnesRemix, Mixed By – Cronos Titan
ARP (No Sleep Mix By Beranek)
Recorded By [Vocals] – Stephan GrothRemix, Recorded By, Mixed By – Beranek
The Sentinel (Southern Discomfort Mix By Blackhouse)
Remix – Blackhouse
Walk With Me (FRXTA Skyline Mix By Mortiis)
Mixed By – Stephan GrothRecorded By – Håvard EllefsenRemix, Mixed By – Mortiis
Backdraft (Kill The Light Mix By Codex Empire)
Remix – Codex Empire
Spiritual Reality (Gold Golem Version By Portion Control)
Remix – Portion Control
Stitch (Amplified Version By Clock DVA)
Recorded By, Mixed By – Adi NewtonRemix – Clock DVA
Bitch (Weil Mix By Substaat)
Mixed By – Alex MøklebustRecorded By, Mixed By – Jarle HansenRemix – SubstaatVocals, Vocoder, Sampler [Ensoniq EPS] – Stephan Groth
Borrowed Time (Sublime Mix By Atropine)
Recorded By [Vocals] – Stephan GrothRemix, Recorded By, Mixed By – Atropine
The Sentinel (Doom Electronics Version By Prurient)
Featuring – ManiacProducer – Dominick Fernow, Guy Alexander Brewer*Recorded By [Vocals] – Sven Erik "Maniac" Fuzz Kristiansen*Remix – Prurient
Stitch (Patched & Processed By O/E)
Recorded By, Mixed By – Ole-Espen KristiansenRemix – O/E*
Ashes To Ashes (Diabolic Mix By Bal Paré)
Recorded By, Mixed By – Matthias SchusterRemix – Bal ParéTheremin – Trautonia CapraVocals – ♠TP*
Skyscraping (Cricket Mix By Monster Apparat)
Remix – Monster ApparatSynthesizer, Drum Machine, Other [Cat Toy Controllers] – Johan Sturesson, Mathias Brattberg
All Tomorrow's Parties (Evolve Or Die Mix By Naked Lunch)
Remix, Recorded By, Mixed By – Naked Lunch
Like Blood From The Beloved (Part 2) (Reworked By Erik Wøllo)
Remix, Recorded By, Mixed By – Erik Wøllo
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Pitch Black Drive
- Copyright (c) – Pitch Black Drive
- Licensed To – Artoffact Records
- Recorded At – Skogsklang Studios
- Recorded At – Pitch Black Drive
- Mixed At – Pitch Black Drive
- Recorded At – Labyrinth Studios (4)
- Mixed At – Labyrinth Studios (4)
- Recorded At – Invincible Spirit Studios
- Mixed At – Invincible Spirit Studios
- Recorded At – Animal Voice Sound Laboratories
- Mixed At – Animal Voice Sound Laboratories
- Recorded At – Sheffield Studios
- Recorded At – Head Held High
- Mixed At – PC Central
- Recorded At – The Anterior Research Station
- Mixed At – The Anterior Research Station
- Recorded At – Suture Self Studios
- Mixed At – Suture Self Studios
- Recorded At – +/-
- Mixed At – +/-
- Recorded At – Geisterfahrer Studios
- Mixed At – Geisterfahrer Studios
- Recorded At – Studio Primitive 01
- Mixed At – Studio Primitive 01
- Recorded At – Le Jardin Electronique
- Mixed At – Le Jardin Electronique
- Recorded At – Wintergarden Studio
- Mixed At – Wintergarden Studio
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing
- Mastered At – Lunds Lyd
- Distributed By – Storming The Base
- Artwork [APB PAX Logo Sketches] – Christian Bloom
- Compiled By, Coordinator, Producer – Per Aksel Lundgreen, Stephan Groth
- Design, Photography By, Artwork [CGI] – Hal*
- Management – www.celsius-mgmt.de*
- Photography By – Puls*, Schlossnose*
- Written-By – Lou Reed (tracks: 17), Stephan Groth (tracks: 1 to 16, 18)
℗ & © MMXIX Pitch Black Drive Productions.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 628070636020
- Rights Society: n©b
- Matrix / Runout: 677-CD2-29099-81090A MFA63831 MADE IN CANADA
- ISRC (1): NOKRW1801210
- ISRC (2): NOKRW1801220
- ISRC (3): NOKRW1801230
- ISRC (4): NOKRW1801240
- ISRC (5): NOKRW1801250
- ISRC (6): NOKRW1801260
- ISRC (7): NOKRW1801270
- ISRC (8): NOKRW1801280
- ISRC (9): NOKRW1801290
- ISRC (10): NOKRW1801300
- ISRC (11): NOKRW1801310
- ISRC (12): NOKRW1801320
- ISRC (13): NOKRW1801330
- ISRC (14): NOKRW1801340
- ISRC (15): NOKRW1801350
- ISRC (16): NOKRW1801360
- ISRC (17): NOKRW1801370
- ISRC (18): NOKRW1801380
- We are a selling collective and no commercial webshop. Most sellers also do the order picking and packaging of the parcels theirselves, and organizing this is a difficult planning job, as most sellers have other obligations during the week, it might take a week before we actually ship your order.
- Discogs no longer accepts IBAN payments. Instead of that you can use Ideal or Sofort.
- Nederlands: We kunnen geen bankbetalingen meer ontvangen op het Discogs platform. In plaats daarvan kunt u Ideal of Sofort gebruiken om te betalen.
- We also have a real recordshop located in Amersfoort at Brabantsestraat 14 first floor called Schijfwereld. Opened from Tuesday till Saturday with more than 10.000 LPs/CDs/DVDs/etc all for Euro 11.11 per kilogram ! You can pickup your paid orders there some days after payment. The bus from the trainstation stops in front of the shop every 5 minutes !
- The [EUJ] or [TBJ] codes at the beginning of the comment line identifies the seller in our selling collective owning the item.
- Standard post means that the order is shipped without tracking. You then will not get a tracking code.
- We ship to the PayPal address for PayPal payments.
- Discogs accepts Paypal, Creditcard, Sofort, Ideal and Mercado payment. IBAN payments are not accepted anymore.
--> We do not charge any paypal fees. If you want to pay by credit-card please open a Paypal account registering your creditcard and after that pay by Paypal. That's the safest way for you.
Please notice: There is some delay as we collect paid orders twice each week. Some paid items need to be forwarded first from different Dutch storages to our central packaging centre.
Orders paid before sunday-afternoon 22:00 CET will be shipped first part of the week.
Orders paid before wednesday-morning 07:00 CET will be shipped thursday or friday.
Items with comments starting with [X..] are eXternal stocks exclusively available for us which need to be shipped to us first. Normally they ship together with our own stocks, when there is a delay in delivery of these goods to us they will be shipped 2 or 3 working days later.
- We use the automatic invoicing system so you can see postage expenses before you finalize your order. Shipping costs are relatively low when you order multiple items. Just try it by adding the items to your cart and click on the cart icon in the upper right corner. You then will go to your shopping cart and see the list with the items and next to it the shipping expenses. By default the shipping costs is on "standard airmail" for orders below € 30.
- Orders above € 30 are ONLY shipped by the shipping option "registered" or "international signed for". Shipping by "standard airmail" is always on your own risk.
- We ship to the PayPal address for PayPal payments and to the discogs address for IBAN payments.
- We don't sell very expensive items to new buyers who don't have any positive verifyable feedbacks yet. We had a few bad experiences with paypal claims.
- If you have any special shipping requests, please let us know upon paying for your order. We ship the package how we think it should be shipped.
- On the shipping label will be the total order value + shipping costs so non-EU customers may be charged with a customs fee. Please ask us if you have any questions or concerns, we may be able to ship the order in two parcels so the value per parcel is lower.
- We only collect our orders after receiving payment. After payment you can not change your order anymore. Requests for changing the order or combining the order with another on have to be sent by messaging us on the order page within 24 hours after payment.
- With a stock of more than 200.000 items in stock it sometimes happens that an item is not in stock. In general all orders with missing items will be refunded and the order will be shipped as is. If you would like us to handle your order in a different manor, you must contact us on the order page upon paying for your order.
- For CD orders you can get a refund / discount on the postage expenses if we can remove the jewel-cases. The discount is 30-40% depending on the amount and destination. Please send us a message if you prefer shipping without jewel cases and we will lower the shipping costs or do a refund if you have already paid the automatic invoice.
- We ship our parcels within the Netherlands via Fietskoeriers (or their partner DHL). In the big cities the postman delivers the parcels by bike and on the countryside parcels are delivered by cars that use bio gas.
- Shipping rates also include handling costs and cost for shipping materials, so it might be a bit more expensive than the actual postal rates.
- We do a visual grading of our CDs and vinyls, not an audibility test. This generally is enough, but sometimes a vinyl is noisy or a CD skips without seeing it. Please contact us for that and we will settle the problem. In case you disagree with the grading your case will be discussed in our team. Sending a pictures will speed up this procedure. We usually solve this matter making a partial or full refund according to the actual grading. If you wish to return the item we always make a full refund but we don't cover any return costs.
- For grading we have used the discogs marketplace grading: http://www.discogs.com/help/mp-grading.html
- We always replace a worn of damaged jewel case with a new jewel case, unless there is a label number sticker on the jewel case or the original jewel case is still in like new condition.
- In the comments you sometimes find the following abbreviations or texts:
SOBC = sticker on backside cover
SOC = sticker on cover
SOL = sticker on label
TOC = Tear on cover (most of the time due to bad pricesticker removals)
TOL = Tear on Label
WOBC = writing on backside cover
WOC = writing on cover
WOL = writing on label
Clean vinyl = There might be light surface scratches on the vinyl, that do not affect play.
Clean, glossy vinyl = There might be light surface scratches on the vinyl, that do not affect play.
Clean scratchless vinyl = No scratches, but vinyl might show some hairlines.
Glossy, scratchless vinyl = Perfect all the way, otherwise it wouldn't be Glossy and Scratchless Spotless vinyl - only used for MINT or NM (M-) wax, (probably) unplayed.
- We only communicate on the discogs order page or via discogs message so NOT via e-mail.
- Finally, although our team is doing their very best, we are all humans and mistakes happen sometimes. Please see our 40.000+ feedbacks that we are a serious seller and always provide customer support. So in case there is something wrong with the order please contact us by sending us a message on the order page and we will settle this in a satisfactory way for you.
+ €8.00 shipping
(about $25.85 total)
Media: Mint (M) The disc is in perfect condition. No scuffs or scratches, possibly still sealed.
Sleeve: Mint (M)What does this condition mean?
[XPJ] This CD is in new condition. The CD is still sealed.