|A1||A Perfect Miracle|
|A2||I'm Your Man|
|A3||Here It Comes (The Road) Let's Go|
|A5||On The Sunshine|
|B2||The Morning After|
|B4||Sail On Through|
- Recorded At – Konk Studios
- Recorded At – ROFL Audio Recording
- Recorded At – Hackney Road Studios
- Recorded At – Holy Mountain Studios
- Recorded At – Fluff Studios
- Recorded At – Steve Mackey Studio
- Recorded At – Flesh & Bone Studios
- Recorded At – Bella Union Studios
- Recorded At – Brushfield Street
- Lacquer Cut At – Chicago Mastering Service
- Pressed By – Memphis Record Pressing – MRP1403
- Bass Guitar [Fender Precision Bass], Bass Guitar [Fender Jazz Bass], Bass Guitar [Burns Sonic Bass], Bass Guitar [Fender Bass VI] – James Stelfox
- Design, Art Direction – Spaceman*, Farrow*
- Double Bass [Orchestral Bass], Bass Guitar [Burns Bison Bass] – Dave Richmond
- Drums – Jonny Aitken
- Electric Guitar [Fender Thinline], Electric Guitar [Fender Jazzmaster], Electric Guitar [Gibson Firebird III], Acoustic Guitar [Gibson L-00], Bass Guitar [Fender Bass VI], Bass Guitar [Burns Sonic Bass], Organ [Farfisa], Organ [Vox Continental], Synthesizer [Juno 60], Keyboards [Radioshack 100], Harmonica, Glockenspiel – J. Spaceman
- Electric Guitar [Gibson Black Beauty], Electric Guitar [Fender Jazzmaster], Harmonica, Lap Steel Guitar [Rickenbacher], Guitar [Epiphone Batwing] – Tony Foster (2)
- Electric Guitar [Gibson Firebird] – John Coxon
- Engineer [Assistant] – Armelle Pignon, Ben McCluskey, Josh Green (4), Max Prior, Tom Leach (2)
- Engineer [Recording] – Aaron Cupples, Darren Lawson, David Stanley (7), Emre Ramazanoglu, Guy Massey, Iggy B (2), Micha Hering*, Oli Bayston*, Shuta Shinoda, Tom Leach (2)
- Lacquer Cut By – ML*
- Mastered By – Noel Summerville
- Mixed By – Darren Lawson, J. Spaceman
- Mixed By [Further Mixing], Producer [Further Production] – J. Spaceman, Steve Mackey
- Organ [Hammond], Piano, Organ [Vox Continental], Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes], Organ [Farfisa Compact] – Lee Horsley
- Percussion, Timpani, Vibraphone, Glockenspiel – Tom Edwards
- Photography By – Christina Dunlap, John Coxon, Juliette Larthe, Richard Good, Travis Waddell
- Saxophone – Alan Wilkinson, Kevin Brown (3)
- Strings, Horns – Adam Langston (2), Alex Lamey
- Synthesizer [Roland Juno 106], Synthesizer [Roland SH-01], Synthesizer [Roland Ju-06], Synthesizer [Roli Seaboard] – Scott Baylis
- Trombone – Stuart Haugh
- Trumpet – Kevin Cunningham (5)
- Violin – Jim Walker (6)
- Vocals – Daniel Thomas, Lena Wright, Travis Cole, Wendi Rose
- Written By, Producer – J. Spaceman
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (On sticker): 767981167510
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, Etched): FP1675-1/MRP1403-A Ⓨ(rotated 90° to the left)ML180626 A1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, Etched): FP1675-1/MRP1403-B Ⓨ(rotated 90° to the left)ML180626 B1
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, version 2, Etched): FP1675-1/MRP1403-A Ⓨ(rotated 90° to the left)ML180626 A6
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, version 2, Etched ): FP1675-1/MRP1403-B Ⓨ(rotated 90° to the left)ML180626 B9
CD $5.00 and up based on QTY.
Vinyl $6.00 and up based on QTY.
CD $25.00 and up based on QTY.
Vinyl $35.00 and up based on QTY.
Rest of World
CD $18.00 and up based on QTY.
Vinyl $28.00 and up based on QTY.
Recommended from this seller
$19.78 + $6.00 shipping
Media: Mint (M) Absolutely perfect in every way. Certainly never been played. Should be used sparingly as a grade.
Sleeve: Mint (M)What does this condition mean?
New and Sealed