|A1||It's Not As Easy As It Seems||3:06|
|A2||I Wish I Was The Saddle Of A Schoolgirl's Bike||3:08|
Tomorrow Or Yesterday
Written-By – Samson*
|B2||Six Foot Under||5:11|
|B4||Wrong Side Of Time||4:48|
- Bass – Chris Aylmer, John McCoy
- Design [Sleeve], Illustration – Graham Collins
- Drums, Percussion – Thunderstick
- Engineer – Bob Broglia
- Keyboards – Colin Towns
- Lead Vocals, Lead Guitar, Rhythm Guitar [Backing Guitar] – Paul Samson
- Photography By [Gillan Band] – Mick Gregory
- Photography By [Samson] – Phil E. Neumann*
- Producer – John McCoy
- Vocals, Harmonica, Guitar – Bruce Bruce
Only 2000 worldwide
Comes with OBI strip.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 8 1951401209 2
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped Side A): 238327E1/A
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped Side B): 238327E2/A
Buyer pays shipping.
Double LPs = 2 x LP
Some pressings, including a lot of Japanese pressings have heavier cardboard sleeves which will increase the weight and potentially increase the price of shipping. Please ask if unsure.
Prices quoted with tracking.. Outside Australia its a bit cheaper if you ask for no tracking.
you can get shipping quotes here:
Australia Post charges in 500 gram increments. Please ask for weight on item.
1 x LP $10
2-3 x LP $15
1 x LP $24
2-3 x LP $37
1 x LP $28
2-3 x LP $42
Please ask for other countries.
We care very much about our customer service and will do our best to resolve any issues or problems you may have to protect our rating and so you can buy with confidence.
We bubble wrap and post in a sturdy cardboard mailer.
Recommended from this seller
+ A$24.00 shipping
(about $44.52 total)
Media: Mint (M) Absolutely perfect in every way. Certainly never been played. Should be used sparingly as a grade.
Sleeve: Mint (M)What does this condition mean?