Blue Sky Mine
Written-By – Midnight Oil
|A2||Stars Of Warburton||4:43|
|A5||Mountains Of Burma||4:50|
|B1||King Of The Mountain||3:58|
|B2||River Runs Red||5:23|
|B3||Shakers And Movers||4:32|
- Bass, Vocals [Singing] – Bones Hillman
- Design [Cover Design] – Livingstone Clark
- Design [Logo Design] – Andrew Richardson (4)
- Drums, Vocals [Singing] – Rob Hirst
- Engineer – David Nicholas
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – Brendan Morley
- Engineer [Re-mix Engineer] – Felix Kendall (tracks: A2, A5, B3)
- French Horn – Jeremy Smith
- Guitar, Keyboards, Vocals [Singing] – Jim Moginie
- Guitar, Vocals [Singing] – Martin Rotsey
- Horns [Horn Swells] – Garf (5), Glad*
- Lead Vocals [Singer] – Peter Garrett
- Leader [String Leader] – Phillip Hartl
- Management [Business, Tuning!] – Gary Morris (2)
- Photography By [Photos: Back] – North Sullivan
- Photography By [Photos: Front Cover] – Gunther Deichmann*
- Producer, Cover [Cover Concept] – Midnight Oil
- Producer, Keyboards [Additional Keyboards] – Warne Livesey
- Written-By – Moginie* (tracks: A2, A4, B1 to B5), Rotsey* (tracks: B5), Garrett* (tracks: A2, B3 to B5), Hirst* (tracks: A3 to B1, B2, B5)
In the side A runout matrix no., "MASTERED BY STUDIOS 301" is stamped and upside down relative to the other characters, all other characters are hand-etched.
[CBS logo] and CBS are trade marks of CBS Inc., U.S.A./© 1990 Midnight Oil./℗ 1990 Midnight Oil/Sound recording made by Midnight Oil - first published ℗ in Australia 1990
Recorded in Sydney, 1989, at Rhino
℗ 1990 Midnight Oil
Made in Australia by a registered user of the trade mark [CBS logo] and "CBS" are trade marks of CBS Inc. U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text on rear sleeve): 9 399746 565319
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): MX253229
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): MX253230
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout groove hand-etched and stamped): C X MX 253229 MASTERED BY STUDIOS 301 LZ 465653·1 SIDEA
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout groove hand-etched): X MX 253230 C 465653·1 SIDEB LZ
* 1 x 12" = AU$9.00 (normal post Australia-wide inc.tracking) / AU$13.00 (express post Australia-wide inc.tracking).
* 2+ (unlimited) x 12" = AU$15.00 (normal post or courier Australia-wide inc.tracking) / AU$25.00 (express post Australia-wide inc.tracking).
* 7", Cassettes & CDs = AU$3.00
* First 12" = AU$30.00 (+ AU$10.00 per additional 12") REGISTERED
* 7", Cassettes & CDs = AU$25.00 first (+ AU$5.00 per additional) REGISTERED
* Paypal only! ([email protected])
* ALL RECORDS SHIP AIRMAIL FROM AUSTRALIA. Delivery time is usually anywhere from 14-28 days.
All records are machine cleaned where applicable, play tested, checked under bright light, re-sleeved where applicable and graded conservatively. What we describe is exactly what you get. Our feedback is impeccable and we pride ourselves on solid customer service and quick communication. If there is a problem, we *will* sort it 100%.
Please direct any questions or Paypal payments to: orders at noisexchange.com
Purchases *MUST* be paid within 4 days.
+ A$30.00 shipping
(about $57.85 total)
Media: Very Good Plus (VG+) Will show some signs that it was played and otherwise handled by a previous owner who took good care of it.
Sleeve: Very Good Plus (VG+)What does this condition mean?
Australian 1990 CBS Records original LP issue / vinyl is extremely clean with original sheen and clean labels / a couple of minor marks visible under bright light which do not affect clean and strong play / sleeve has all solid seams and light handling + storage wear (original David Jones price sticker attached) / inner sleeve is neat & tidy / new poly inner & Blake outer / excellent copy! / $15 max shipping unlimited amount of records anywhere in Aus