|A1||Love For Sale||4:30|
Engineer – Paul ChristiensenFeaturing – Bert Cross Choir
Featuring – St. Thomas Aquinas Elementary School Choir
Wild Wild Life
Mixed By – Mick Guzauski
Accordion – Steve Jordan*
People Like Us
Fiddle – Tommy CamfieldGuitar [Pedal Steel] – Tommy MorrellMixed By – Lee Herschberg
City Of Dreams
Guitar [Pedal Steel] – Tommy Morrell
- Bass, Backing Vocals – Tina Weymouth
- Drums – Chris Frantz
- Engineer – Michael McClain (tracks: A3, B2 to B5)
- Guitar, Vocals – David Byrne
- Keyboards, Guitar, Backing Vocals – Jerry Harrison
- Mastered By – Jack Skinner
- Mixed By – Eric "ET" Thorngren* (tracks: A1 to A4, B2, B3, B5)
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Charles Brocco* (tracks: A1 to A4, B2, B3, B5), Robin Laine (tracks: A1 to A4, B2, B3, B5), Tom Nist (tracks: A1 to A4, B2, B3, B5)
- Percussion – Paulinho Da Costa (tracks: A3, A4, B2, B4)
- Producer – David Byrne
- Recorded By [Assistant] – Kathy Botich, Melanie West (tracks: A1, A4, B1, B3), Nick Del Re* (tracks: A1, A4, B1, B3)
- Written-By – D. Byrne*
℗ 1986 Original sound recording made by Talking Heads Tours Inc. under exclusive licence to EMI Records Ltd.
Made by EMI (Australia) Limited Sydney, N.S.W.
Mastered On Copper
Issued with printed inner sleeve.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 099924 061216
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, Etched / (- MASTERED ON COPPER -) Stamped): EMC 240612 A TP - MASTERED ON COPPER -
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, Etched / (- MASTERED ON COPPER -) Stamped): EMC 240612 B TP - MASTERED ON COPPER -
* 1 x 12" = AU$9.00 (normal post Australia-wide inc.tracking) / AU$13.00 (express post Australia-wide inc.tracking).
* 2+ (unlimited) x 12" = AU$15.00 (normal post or courier Australia-wide inc.tracking) / AU$25.00 (express post Australia-wide inc.tracking).
* 7", Cassettes & CDs = AU$3.00
* First 12" = AU$30.00 (+ AU$10.00 per additional 12") REGISTERED
* 7", Cassettes & CDs = AU$25.00 first (+ AU$5.00 per additional) REGISTERED
* Paypal only! ([email protected])
* ALL RECORDS SHIP AIRMAIL FROM AUSTRALIA. Delivery time is usually anywhere from 14-28 days.
All records are machine cleaned where applicable, play tested, checked under bright light, re-sleeved where applicable and graded conservatively. What we describe is exactly what you get. Our feedback is impeccable and we pride ourselves on solid customer service and quick communication. If there is a problem, we *will* sort it 100%.
Please direct any questions or Paypal payments to: orders at noisexchange.com
Purchases *MUST* be paid within 4 days.
+ A$30.00 shipping
(about $47.14 total)
Media: Near Mint (NM or M-) A nearly perfect record. The record should show no obvious signs of wear.
Sleeve: Very Good Plus (VG+)What does this condition mean?
Australian 1986 EMI DMM LP issue / extremely clean, near-pristine vinyl with original sheen and clean labels / inner sleeve in excellent condition / outer sleeve in great condition with general light storage wear and a couple of minor edge bumps / new poly inner & Blake outer / magnificent looking copy! / unlimited records $15 capped shipping Aus-wide