|A4||Talking To Ourselves||3:24|
|A5||Broken Dreams, Inc.||3:53|
|B4||Sooner Or Later||3:34|
|B5||Middle Of A Dream||3:44|
|B6||Rules Of Play||3:43|
- Copyright (c) – Loma Vista Recordings
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Loma Vista Recordings
- Exclusive Retailer – Target (11)
- Manufactured By – Concord
- Distributed By – Concord
- Pressed By – Memphis Record Pressing – MRP3012
- Mastered At – GZ Media – 219696E
- Lacquer Cut At – Sterling Sound
- Recorded At – The Blasting Room
- Mixed At – The Blasting Room
- Engineered At – The Blasting Room
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Published By – 401Kill Music
- Published By – BMG Gold Songs
- A&R – Ryan Whalley, Tom Whalley
- A&R [Coordinator] – Christian Gomez (3)
- A&R [Operations] – Mary Hogan
- Backing Vocals – Adrienne Rae Ash (tracks: A3), Alexa Lenort (tracks: A3), Andrew Berlin (tracks: A3), Bill Stevenson (tracks: A3), Chad Price, Chad Price (tracks: A3), Chantel Flowers (tracks: A3), Gabriel Brady* (tracks: A3), Jonathan Luginbill (tracks: A3), Madeline Stevenson (tracks: A3), Miles Stevenson (tracks: A3), Sam Kanter (tracks: A3), Stacie Stevenson (tracks: A3)
- Bass, Backing Vocals – Joe Principe
- Creative Director – Brian Roettinger (Perron-Roettinger)*
- Double Bass [Upright Bass] – John Paul Grigsby (tracks: B1)
- Drums, Percussion – Brandon Barnes (2)
- Guitar, Backing Vocals – Zach Blair
- Legal – Stacy Fass
- Lyrics By, Vocals, Guitar – Tim McIlrath
- Management – Graham Martin (2), Grandview Music, Martin*, Paradigm Management Group
- Management [Agent For The Americas] – Corrie Christopher
- Management [Business Management] – Lorabel Trias, Zach Zeisler, ZZRJ, LLP*
- Management [International Agent] – CAA*, Marlene Tsuchii
- Management [Marketing] – Adam Farrell (2), Todd Netter
- Mastered By – Ted Jensen
- Music By – Rise Against
- Piano [Fender Rhodes], Organ, Backing Vocals – Chris Beeble (tracks: A3)
- Producer, Engineer – Bill Stevenson
- Producer, Engineer, Mixed By – Jason Livermore
- Producer, Engineer, Mixed By [Assisted By] – Andrew Berlin, Chris Beeble
- Recorded By [Assisted By] – Jonathan Luginbill
- Violin – TJ Wessel (tracks: B1)
Die cut non-gatefold jacket.
Collectible alternate album cover.
Metallic Silver vinyl
All three catalog numbers are present on the hype sticker.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 8 88072 23658 5
- Barcode (Scanned): 888072236585
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, Hand-etched, Stamped): LVR01776-A MRP3012 /LVR01776-A 895448 JN-H STERLING 219696E1 # 1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, Hand-etched, Stamped): LVR01776-B MRP3012/ LVR01776 - B 895445 JN-H STERLING 219696E2 # 1
- Rights Society: ASCAP
CD $5.00 and up based on QTY.
Vinyl $6.00 and up based on QTY.
CD $25.00 and up based on QTY.
Vinyl $35.00 and up based on QTY.
Rest of World
CD $18.00 and up based on QTY.
Vinyl $28.00 and up based on QTY.
Recommended from this seller
$26.07 + $6.00 shipping
Media: Mint (M) Absolutely perfect in every way. Certainly never been played. Should be used sparingly as a grade.
Sleeve: Mint (M)What does this condition mean?
New and Sealed