|A2||My Lucky Day||4:00|
|B1||Working On A Dream||3:30|
|B2||Queen Of The Supermarket||4:39|
|B3||What Love Can Do||2:56|
|C3||Tomorrow Never Knows||2:13|
|D1||Kingdom Of Days||4:02|
|D3||The Last Carnival||3:29|
Instruments [All] – Bruce Springsteen
- Record Company – Sony Music Entertainment
- Distributed By – Columbia Records
- Manufactured By – Columbia Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Bruce Springsteen
- Copyright (c) – Bruce Springsteen
- Pressed By – United Record Pressing
- Published By – Bruce Springsteen
- Recorded At – Southern Tracks
- Recorded At – Avatar Studios
- Recorded At – Clinton Recording Studio
- Recorded At – Henson Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Thrill Hill Recording
- Mixed At – Southern Tracks
- Mixed At – Mix This!
- Mastered At – Gateway Mastering
- Mastered At – Bernie Grundman Mastering
- Lacquer Cut At – Bernie Grundman Mastering
- Accordion – Jason Federici (tracks: D3)
- Arranged By [String And Horn Arrangements By] – Edward Horst* (tracks: A1, C3, D1, D2)
- Art Direction, Design – Christopher Austopchuk, Dave Bett*, Michelle Holme
- Bass – Garry Tallent
- Booking [Agency] – Creative Artists Agency, Rob Light
- Booking [Agent] – Barry Bell (2)
- Contractor – Patti Horst, Shari Sutcliffe
- Coordinator [Brendan O'Brien Project Coordinator] – Jackie O'Brien, Mala Sharma
- Coordinator [Bruce Springsteen Coordinator] – Kevin Buell, Wayne Lebeaux
- Coordinator [Jon Landau Management Project Coordinator] – Jan Stabile
- Drums – Max Weinberg
- Engineer – Toby Scott, Tom Syrowski
- Engineer [Additional Engineering] – Billy Bowers
- Engineer [Assistant] – Derek Karlquist, Kevin Mills, Paul Lamalfa, Tim Mitchell (5)
- Guitar, Vocals – Nils Lofgren, Steve Van Zandt
- Lacquer Cut By – CB*
- Lead Vocals, Guitar, Harmonica, Keyboards, Percussion, Glockenspiel – Bruce Springsteen
- Legal – Allen Grubman, Artie Indursky*, Jonathan Horn, Mona Okada
- Management – Alison Oscar*, Barbara Carr (2), Jan Stabile, Jon Landau, Jon Landau Management, Sophia Pecora
- Management [Business] – Nancy Chapman, Patty Defrancesco, Teresa Polyak
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Mastered By [Vinyl Mastering By] – Chris Bellman
- Mixed By – Bob Clearmountain (tracks: D4)
- Mixed By [Assisted By] – Brandon Duncan (tracks: D4)
- Organ – Danny Federici
- Organ, Piano, Keyboards – Patrick Warren (tracks: A1, C1, C3)
- Photography By [All Other Photos By] – Jennifer Tzar
- Photography By [Cover Photo And Band Portraits By] – Danny Clinch
- Piano, Organ, Accordion – Roy Bittan
- Producer – Bruce Springsteen (tracks: D4)
- Producer, Mixed By – Brendan O'Brien
- Public Relations [Publicity] – Marilyn Laverty, Shore Fire Media
- Recorded By – Nick Didia, Toby Scott (tracks: D4)
- Recorded By [Assistant] – Rick Kwan
- Recorded By [Assistant], Mixed By [Assistant] – Darren Tablan, Tom Tapley
- Saxophone, Vocals – Clarence Clemons
- Technician [Support Staff Drums] – Harry McCarthy, Ross Garfield
- Technician [Support Staff Guitars] – Kevin Buell, Roy Witte
- Tour Manager [Tour Director] – George Travis
- Violin, Vocals – Soozie Tyrell
- Vocals – Patti Scialfa
© 2008, 2009 Bruce Springsteen (ASCAP)
13 NEW SONGS with the E STREET BAND including "My Lucky Day", "The Wrestler" & "Outlaw Pete". Presented in 180 gram vinyl.
Includes code for free MP3 download of this album for US customers ONLY.
Single, non-gatefold sleeve.
Records are housed in printed inner sleeves with lyrics.
Lacquer cutting and pressing credits are not mentioned anywhere on release; they are listed here as per the deadwax markings.
First calalog # on back of cover, second on spine.
Runouts are etched.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 886974135517
- Barcode (Text): 8 8697-31355-1 7
- Rights Society (Publishing): ASCAP
- Matrix / Runout (Label side A): C 741355 AL 88697413551
- Matrix / Runout (Label side B): C 741355 BL 88697413551
- Matrix / Runout (Label side C): C 741355 CL 88697413551
- Matrix / Runout (Label side D): C 741355 DL 88697413551
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, variant 1): 88697413551-A IIII CB
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, variant 1): 88697413551-B IIII CB
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side C, variant 1): 88697413551-C II CB
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side D, variant 1): 88697413551-D II CB Ⓤ
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, variant 2): 88697413551-A II CB
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, variant 2): 88697413551-B II CB
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side C, variant 2): 88697413551-C II CB
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side D, variant 2): 88697413551-D II CB
We specialize in good music from every genre.
Check us out on instagram: zionsgaterecords
A quick note about sleeve grading: We sometimes grade a Mint Sleeve as Near Mint . A true mint grade is basically impossible in my opinion...especially once something is shipped. So our near mint is the grade for most new copies of LP's, etc.
Regarding seam splits: We advice that you always request that your sealed record be opened, and shipped with the disc outside the sleeve. We do not take responsibility for seam splits.
A quick note regarding jewel cases for CDs and cassettes, as quoted directly from Discogs:
"Standard Jewel Cases: Standard Jewel Cases are not graded as they are replaceable."
This means that in the case that you receive an item with a cracked case, it is not seen as reflective of the actual sleeve grading for the item. Sleeve grading refers strictly to the art sleeve for the CD, and j-card for the cassette.
How to use discogs:
Browse our selection and purchase the items you would like. We then email you a paypal invoice. Easy, fast and safe. You can use your credit card via paypal even if you do not have an account. Money orders and cash in US dollars are accepted as well. On larger orders I will also take Western Union payments. This is the website for our record store with thousands of records. It is much easier to input items and much funner to browse around and learn about music on Discogs so we choose to use this interface. We proudly offer one of the largest and best selections IN THE WORLD on discogs. Adding new items daily. We ship multiple days a week in strong, sturdy boxes. Open 7 days a week, easy to call and pro customer service. I check Discogs often and will attempt to get back to you quickly. Feel free to call the shop if needed 206-568-5446.
We also sell items on eBay, thought discogs has the larger stock.
Please visit our record store when in the Seattle area.
All shipments come with TRACKING which is emailed to your account connected to paypal.
International shipping is determined by weight. Discogs will automatically send a shipping invoice when you checkout. If there is any issues with the rate, we will contact you.
Thanks for your support!
Recommended from this seller
$39.98 + $6.99 shipping
Media: Mint (M) Absolutely perfect in every way. Certainly never been played. Should be used sparingly as a grade.
Sleeve: Mint (M)What does this condition mean?
SEALED - new copy *