|A2||Baal Of Ekron|
Hathor Of Dendera
Composed By [Additional Ending Harmonies] – Reverend*
Invoked From Carrion Slumber
Composed By [Final Doom Theme] – Reverend*
|B12||Doom Of Kali Ma - Pyramid Of Shakti Love - Flame Of Master Shiva|
|C15||Succumbed To Sarkum Phagum|
|C17||Visceras Of The Embalmed Deceased|
|D20||The Pharaonic Dead|
|D22||Descending Into The Kingly Tomba|
- Arranged By [All Arrangements By] – Necros Christos
- Artwork [Candelabra Concept By] – Mors Dalos Ra
- Artwork [Limbs And Faustian Demonomancy By] – KTL*
- Artwork [Necros Christos Logo By] – M. Tinnemans*
- Artwork [Visual Damnation] – Mister Shepherd*
- Bass Guitar – Black Shepherd Ov Doom
- Drums, Percussion – Raelin Iakhu
- Engineer [Engineered By], Mixed By, Mastered By – The Evil Reverend N.*
- Mastered By [DMM] – H.P.*
- Mastered By [Vinyl Mastering] – A.O.D.*
- Music By [All], Lyrics By [All] – Mors Dalos Ra
- Photography By [Band Pictures By] – Zarya Eleva
- Rhythm Guitar, Lead Guitar – The Evil Reverend N.*
- Rhythm Guitar, Lead Guitar, Vocals – Mors Dalos Ra
Recorded in several intervals from Black Friday, April 2nd, until December 2010 at Sound From Below and Reverend Recordings, Berlin, Germany.
The tracks have no numbers on the sleeve, but are listed as 1. to 23. on the vinyl labels as well as on the back of the booklet.
The cover shows a detail of John Martin's "The Destruction Of Sodom And Gomorrah" (1832, mezzotint with etching).
Baal/Moloch illustration from Athanasius Kircher: "Œdipus Ægyptiacus", 1652.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A/B stamped): -22713-
- Matrix / Runout (Side A etched): ELDORADO SVR CD - 04 / VAN - 56 A2 DMM H.P.
- Matrix / Runout (Side B etched): ELDORADO SVR CD - 04 / VAN - 56 B DMM H.P.
- Matrix / Runout (Side C/D stamped): -23064-
- Matrix / Runout (Side C etched): ELDORADO SVR CD - 04 / VAN - 56 C DMM H.P.
- Matrix / Runout (Side D etched): ELDORADO SVR CD - 04 / VAN - 56 D DMM H.P.
We specialize in good music from every genre.
Check us out on instagram: zionsgaterecords
A quick note about sleeve grading: We sometimes grade a Mint Sleeve as Near Mint . A true mint grade is basically impossible in my opinion...especially once something is shipped. So our near mint is the grade for most new copies of LP's, etc.
Regarding seam splits: We advice that you always request that your sealed record be opened, and shipped with the disc outside the sleeve. We do not take responsibility for seam splits.
A quick note regarding jewel cases for CDs and cassettes, as quoted directly from Discogs:
"Standard Jewel Cases: Standard Jewel Cases are not graded as they are replaceable."
This means that in the case that you receive an item with a cracked case, it is not seen as reflective of the actual sleeve grading for the item. Sleeve grading refers strictly to the art sleeve for the CD, and j-card for the cassette.
How to use discogs:
Browse our selection and purchase the items you would like. We then email you a paypal invoice. Easy, fast and safe. You can use your credit card via paypal even if you do not have an account. Money orders and cash in US dollars are accepted as well. On larger orders I will also take Western Union payments. This is the website for our record store with thousands of records. It is much easier to input items and much funner to browse around and learn about music on Discogs so we choose to use this interface. We proudly offer one of the largest and best selections IN THE WORLD on discogs. Adding new items daily. We ship multiple days a week in strong, sturdy boxes. Open 7 days a week, easy to call and pro customer service. I check Discogs often and will attempt to get back to you quickly. Feel free to call the shop if needed 206-568-5446.
We also sell items on eBay, thought discogs has the larger stock.
Please visit our record store when in the Seattle area.
All shipments come with TRACKING which is emailed to your account connected to paypal.
International shipping is determined by weight. Discogs will automatically send a shipping invoice when you checkout. If there is any issues with the rate, we will contact you.
Thanks for your support!
Recommended from this seller
$49.99 + $6.99 shipping
Media: Very Good Plus (VG+) Will show some signs that it was played and otherwise handled by a previous owner who took good care of it.
Sleeve: Very Good Plus (VG+)What does this condition mean?