|A1||Still Got This Thing||4:35|
|A4||Rock This Joint||4:00|
|A5||Lover Of Mine||4:37|
|B1||Kick Start My Heart||3:41|
|B2||If You Want To||4:11|
|B3||Just One Kiss||3:34|
|B4||Who Loves You||3:36|
|B5||Hurry Make Love||2:18|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Manufactured By – WEA Records Pty. Limited
- Distributed By – WEA Records Pty. Limited
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – SBK Songs
- Published By – Tree Publishing
- Published By – C.M.R.R.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 7567-81956-1 7
- Barcode (Scanned): 075678195617
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): MX303887
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): MX303888
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, hand-etched): MX303887 81956-1 MR1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, hand-etched): MX303888 81956-1 MR2
* 1 x 12" = AU$9.00 (normal post Australia-wide inc.tracking) / AU$13.00 (express post Australia-wide inc.tracking).
* 2+ (unlimited) x 12" = AU$15.00 (normal post or courier Australia-wide inc.tracking) / AU$25.00 (express post Australia-wide inc.tracking).
* 7", Cassettes & CDs = AU$3.00
* First 12" = AU$30.00 (+ AU$10.00 per additional 12") REGISTERED
* 7", Cassettes & CDs = AU$25.00 first (+ AU$5.00 per additional) REGISTERED
* Paypal only! ([email protected])
* ALL RECORDS SHIP AIRMAIL FROM AUSTRALIA. Delivery time is usually anywhere from 14-28 days.
All records are machine cleaned where applicable, play tested, checked under bright light, re-sleeved where applicable and graded conservatively. What we describe is exactly what you get. Our feedback is impeccable and we pride ourselves on solid customer service and quick communication. If there is a problem, we *will* sort it 100%.
Please direct any questions or Paypal payments to: orders at noisexchange.com
Purchases *MUST* be paid within 4 days.
+ A$30.00 shipping
(about $33.55 total)
Media: Very Good Plus (VG+) Will show some signs that it was played and otherwise handled by a previous owner who took good care of it.
Sleeve: Very Good Plus (VG+)What does this condition mean?
Australian 1989 Atlantic LP issue / vinyl is extremely clean with original sheen (would be NM except for a couple of minor inaudible marks visible under bright light on B1 which do not affect clean and strong play) / sleeve in excellent clean condition with all solid seams + light handling & storage wear (original hype sticker attached!) / poly inner & new Blake outer / magnificent copy! / $15 max shipping unlimited amount of records in Aus