|A2||Your Friendly Neighborhood Sugarman|
|A3||Got To Get Back To My Baby|
|A4||But It's Alright|
|B1||What The World Needs Now|
|B5||Love Went Away|
- Record Company – Daptone Recording Co.
- Recorded At – Daptone's House of Soul
- Mixed At – Penrose Recorders
- Published By – Meager Music
- Published By – Boscosound Music
- Published By – Embassy Music Corp.
- Published By – Regent Music
- Published By – Su-Ma Publishing
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-80610
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-80611
- Lacquer Cut At – Golden Mastering
- Backing Vocals – Saundra Williams, Starr Duncan
- Bass – Bosco Mann
- Congas – Fernando "Boogaloo" Velez*
- Cover [Collage] – Daino
- Drums – Rudy Albin
- Engineer [Chief] – Gabriel Roth
- Executive-Producer – Sugarman & Roth
- Guitar – Joe Crispiano
- Lacquer Cut By, Engineer [Mastering] – J.J. Golden*
- Organ – Adam Scone
- Photography By – Nick Gordon (5)
- Piano – Ann Coombs
- Saxophone – Neal Sugarman
- Sleeve [Design] – Ann Coombs, Ed Vidarres
- Tambourine – Saundra Williams
- Tape Op [Chief] – Wayne Gordon (2)
- Trumpet – Dave Guy
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 8 23134 00261 6
- Matrix / Runout (Label side A): DAP-026-1
- Matrix / Runout (Label side B): DAP-026-2
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A): S-80610 DAP-026 A JJ GOLDEN
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B): S-80611 DAP-026 B JJ GOLDEN
Free shipping for Geelong area and orders over $120, otherwise it is flat $15 Australia wide. Ship with Sendle, no PO boxes, locked bags, or parcel lockers.
Recommended from this seller
Media: Mint (M) Absolutely perfect in every way. Certainly never been played. Should be used sparingly as a grade.
Sleeve: Mint (M)What does this condition mean?
Brand new. In factory seal.