|C1||Skip This Track||5:40|
|CD-7||Skip This Track||5:40|
- Manufactured By – Optimal Media GmbH
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Musical Moments (Europe) Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Grabbing Hands Music Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Musical Moments (Europe) Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Grabbing Hands Music Ltd.
- Licensed To – Mute Artists Ltd.
- Published By – Musical Moments
- Published By – Sony / ATV Music Publishing
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
- Licensed From – Grabbing Hands Music Ltd.
- Recorded At – Electric Ladyboy
- Recorded At – The Cabin
- Mixed At – The Institute Of Gizmology
- Mastered At – Scape Mastering
- Lacquer Cut At – Scape Mastering
- Art Direction, Design – Martin L. Gore, Paul A. Taylor*, Vince Clarke
- Illustration [Illustrations] – Jan L. Trigg
- Lacquer Cut By – Pole
- Management [Martin L. Gore] – Jonathan Kessler
- Management [Vince Clarke] – Michael Pagnotta
- Mastered By – Stefan Betke
- Mixed By – Timothy "Q" Wiles*
- Photography By – Travis Shinn
- Photography By [Vince Clarke Studio Photos] – David Wade (3)
- Recorded By, Engineer – Sie Medway-Smith, Vince Clarke
- Written-By, Producer, Presenter – Martin L. Gore, Vince Clarke
℗ & © 2012 Musical Moments (Europe) Ltd / Grabbing Hands Music Ltd under exclusive licence to Mute Artists Ltd.
Released in a gatefold sleeve with printed inner sleeves. CD comes in a printed cardboard sleeve.
The version with download code (without CD) is here: VCMG - Ssss
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5099995641911
- Barcode (Stickered US Version): 724596952818
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): A STUMM441 POLE @ SCAPE MASTERING
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): B STUMM441 POLE @ SCAPE MASTERING
- Matrix / Runout (Side C): C STUMM441 POLE @ SCAPE MASTERING
- Matrix / Runout (Side D): D STUMM441 POLE @ SCAPE MASTERING
- ASIN: B006XABKRI
- ASIN (US Version): B0072X2O3O
- Rights Society: SDRM BIEM
- Label Code: LC27959
Next day shipping M-F upon receipt of payment and all Items ship with new professional packing materials. Used vinyl is ultrasonically cleaned for a minimum of 30 mins and then dried on a VC-S2. Vinyl ships in a new rice paper sleeve outside the jacket (cleaned) and in a new 3mil sleeve for a process we call: “Turntable Ready Records”.
Buyer is responsible for shipping, accepted payment options: PayPal & credit card.
Domestic (Records, Cassette Taps, 8-Tracks and CDs): $6 for one item, $0.50 for each additional item.
$49.99 + $6.50 shipping
Media: Near Mint (NM or M-) A nearly perfect record. The record should show no obvious signs of wear.
Sleeve: Near Mint (NM or M-)What does this condition mean?
Photo on our IG acct @ShopMTNM • Both grade NM-/NM- jacket has light corner bumps w/hype sticker & both inserts. Vinyl looks and sounds amazing w/no major mishandling to speak of. Happy to send photos! All our orders are shipped with NEW professional packing materials next day M-F upon receipt of payment.