Various – DJ Networx Vol.3
- Licensed From – Beatz Only Germany
- Licensed From – Columbia
- Licensed From – Deecord Music
- Licensed From – Discomania
- Licensed From – EDM Music Productions GmbH
- Licensed From – EDM Progressive
- Licensed From – EMI Electrola GmbH
- Licensed From – Fog Area Productions
- Licensed From – Friendship Records
- Licensed From – Harem Records
- Licensed From – Max Music Records GmbH
- Licensed From – Music Research GmbH
- Licensed From – Overdose
- Licensed From – Planet Traxx
- Licensed From – Polydor GmbH
- Licensed From – Shogun Records
- Licensed From – Sony Music Entertainment GmbH
- Licensed From – Sony Music Media
- Licensed From – Tetsuo Recordings
- Licensed From – Tunnel Records GmbH
- Licensed From – Violent Music BV
- Licensed From – Virgin Schallplatten GmbH
- Licensed From – Zyx-Music GmbH
- Distributed By – Sony Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment (Germany) GmbH
- Pressed By – Sony Music
- Published By – Alphabet City MV
- Published By – Bernhard Mikulski Publishing
- Published By – bkb
- Published By – Bubble-Shah Music Publishing
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – Edition Attractor
- Published By – Edition Beatz Only
- Published By – Edition Drizzly Songs
- Published By – Edition Fog Area
- Published By – Edition Groundzero
- Published By – Edition Ma'at
- Published By – Edition Perky Park
- Published By – Edition Pump
- Published By – Edition Without A Doubt
- Published By – EEC
- Published By – EMI
- Published By – EMI Songs Germany
- Published By – Hanseatic
- Published By – Kalberg Publishing
- Published By – Lina Music
- Published By – M.T.P.
- Published By – MCA GmbH
- Published By – MCA-Polygram MV
- Published By – Media Songs Srl
- Published By – Molijn Publishing
- Published By – Polygram Songs
- Published By – Refreshed Music
- Published By – Roba Music
- Published By – Step By Step
- Published By – Upright Songs
- Published By – Warner Bros Music Italy Srl
- Published By – Warner/Chappell
- Published By – Wonder World Music Publishing
- Published By – Wonderworld Music Publishing
- Produced At – Homebase Studio
- Produced At – Robotic Studios
- Remixed At – C&S Studios
Track 1-02: Licensed from Friendship Rec. - publ. by Ed. Attractor, EMI Songs Germany - remixed @ C&S Studios
Track 1-03: Licensed from Tetsuo Rec. a div. of Music Research GmbH - publ. by Without A Doubt / Warner Chappell
Track 1-04: Licensed from Overdose - publ. by bkb / MCA GmbH
Track 1-05: Licensed from Virgin Schallplatten GmbH / Violent Music - publ. by Molijn Publ., Rotterdam (NL) / Kalberg Publ. Hilversum (NL)
Track 1-06: Licensed from Planet Traxx - publ. by Ed. Drizzly Songs / MCA-Polygram MV
Track 1-07: Licensed from Discomania - publ. by Copyright Control
Track 1-08: Licensed from Zyx Music GmbH - publ. by Ed. Refreshed Music, Warner Chappell, Bubble Shah Music
Track 1-09: Licensed from Harem Rec. - publ. by Hanseatic / Warner Chappell
Track 1-10: Licensed from Friendship REc. - publ. by Ed. Attractor, EMI Songs Germany - written & prod. at Robotic Studios
Track 1-11: Licensed from Tunnel Records GmbH - publ. by E.E.C./EMI
Track 1-12: Licensed from Columbia / Sony Music Ent. GmbH - publ. by Ed. Perky Park, Alphabet City, Warner Chappell
Track 1-13: Licensed from EDM Progressive a div. of EDM Music Prod. GmbH - publ. by Polygram Songs / Wonderworld Music Publ. / Upright Songs
Track 1-14: Licensed from Shogun Rec. a div. of Fog Area Prod. - publ. by Ed. Fog Area
Track 1-15: Licensed from Zyx Music GmbH - publ. by Media Song srl. / Warner BRos. Music It. srl. / Mikulski, B. Publishing
Track 1-16: Licensed from Max Music Rec. GmbH - publ. by Ed. Ma'at / Roba Music / Ed. Pump / Roba Music
Track 1-17: Licensed from Zyx Music GmbH - publ. by Refreshed Music, Warner Chappell, Bubble Shah Music
Track 1-18: Licensed from Tunnel Rec. GmbH - publ. by E.E.C. / EMI / Groundzero Publ.
Track 2-01: Licensed from EMI Electrola GmbH - publ. by Step By Step / Lina Music
Track 2-02: Licensed from Sony Music Media / Sony Music Entertainment GmbH - publ. by Copyright Control
Track 2-03: Licensed from Tunnel Records GmbH - publ. by E.E.C. / EMI
Track 2-04: Licensed from Tunnel Records GmbH - publ. by E.E.C. / EMI
Track 2-05: Licensed from Beatz Only Germany - publ. by Ed. Beatz Only / Upright Songs
Track 2-06: Licensed from Tunnel Records GmbH - publ. by M.T.P. / EMI
Track 2-07: Licensed from Tunnel Records GmbH - publ. by M.T.P. / EMI
Track 2-08: Licensed from Deecord Music - publ. by Copyright Control
Track 2-09: Licensed from EDM Music Prod. GmbH - publ. by Wonder World Music Publ. / Polygram Songs
Track 2-10: Licensed from Tunnel Records GmbH - publ. by E.E.C. / EMI
Track 2-11: Licensed from Tunnel Records GmbH - publ. by E.E.C. / EMI
Track 2-12: Licensed from Tunnel Records GmbH - publ. by Copyright Control, M.T.P. / EMI
The front of the CD case has a green/white title print.
Total time of CD 1: 73:58. Total time of CD 2: 74:02
Tracklist as given in booklet.
Track 2-02 called "Lovestern Galaktica P. meets LePetitSam - Lovestern Galaktika (Com.Tom. RMX)" on back cover.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 5 099749 528628
- Barcode (String): 5099749528628
- Label Code: LC 02604
- Matrix / Runout (CD 1): S4952862000-0102 25 B1
- Matrix / Runout (CD 2): S4952862000-0202 35 C1
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L555
- Mould SID Code (CD 1): IFPI 94V8
- Mould SID Code (CD 2): IFPI 94V2
- ISRC (Track 1-01): DE-F06-99-04570
- ISRC (Track 1-04): DE-G54-99-01010
- ISRC (Track 1-05): NL-C52-98-11124
- ISRC (Track 1-08): DE-A31-99-01932
- ISRC (Track 1-17): DE-A31-99-04671
- ISRC (Track 2-01): DE-A34-99-00153
- Rights Society (Back Cover): BIEM
- Rights Society (CDs): BIEM, SACEM, SACD, SDRM, SGDL
Standard: 4,25€ 1.0 KG / max. 3x 12" unversichert als DHL Warensendung **ACHTUNG!!! NUR NOCH BIS 31.05.2019**
Registered: 5.50€ 25 KG / max. 50 x 12" versichert via Hermes
Europe & Worldwide airmail standard
6.60€ 0.5 KG / max. 1 x 12"
9.00€ 1.0 KG / max. 3 x 12"
Flatrate offers EU-Zone 1*
11.00€ 2.0 KG / max. 8 x 12"
16.00€ 25 KG / max. 50 x 12"
*EU-Zone 1 = Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and United Kingdom
"Registered" upgrade (tracking code):
2.50€ optional on all airmail products
1 12" Vinyl Maxi Single* ~ 0.20 KG
1 12" LP* ~ 0.25 KG
2 12" LP* (Double-LP) ~ 0.40 KG
1 CD Maxi / Album* ~ 0.10 KG
2 CD (Compilation)* ~ 0.20 KG
3 CD (Box)* ~ 0.25 KG
*Depending on individual covers, press weight, extras.
All items served as supplied. This includes original cases (if not declared otherwise - check comments & grading).
We store all items in protective plastic sleeves (CDs & Vinyls) from the day we take them in stock.
Note that we will require packing space for stiffeners and packaging on every sending (+ 0.30 KG).
Discogs can automaticly calculate and add shipping to the total so you can straight pay on checkout.
Communication & Order processing
If you have questions regarding your order, please use the communication form in the relevant order so we can assist quickly.
All other requests can be sorted either via PM or email.
We use status updates on discogs to inform you about the processing of your order.
Most items are ready to ship when you order them, some items might require a few days until they're ready.
We will keep you updated on your Discogs order page.
Items can be added until the order is paid for (merge).
If single items are unavailable, you can decide if you want to cancel the entire order, get a partial refund or select replacement.
We'll ship all paid orders a.s.a.p.[!] However, due to the remote location of our warehouse, we only ship 3 times a week.
After shipping, please allow the package a reasonable amount of days to arrive.
We ship from a remote location near Hamburg, Germany.
Most international airmail items are delivered within 14 days after shipping. Overseas shipping delays may occur randomly.
Please note that requesting tracking codes require you to use REGISTERED shipping method on checkout.
We will have internal documents for all orders, no matter if standard or registered, so assistance can be provided for every order.
For extra safety packaging, we use special polystyrol material plus recycled cardboard.
Every package is carefully packaged.
polyfoam cuts by Docado Dalet.
We accept: Paypal, Bank Transfer (SEPA).
We can't charge credit cards, but most of them can be used in paypal.
We do not add any charges for payment methods, but banking charges for currency conversion are for the buyer.
We do not charge extra for packaging and will use stiffening material to ensure safe shipments.
LaCargo is a division of Slideout Music Germany.
+ Professional Discogs Seller since 2006
+ VAT registered
+ Fast delivery at low shipping rates
+ Quality packaging, international airmail proof
+ Free insights via social media updates
audiofiles: © LaCargo | optionally taken from digital sources.
Umsatzsteuer-Identifikationsnummer (USt - IdNr): DE242853283