Various – Jesus Christ Superstar
Box Set, Booklet and insert
Directed By [Children's Choir] – Alan Doggett
|A2||Heaven On Their Minds||4:23|
|A3||What's The Buzz / Strange Thing Mystifying||4:13|
|A5||This Jesus Must Die||3:36|
|B2||Simon Zealotes / Poor Jerusalem||4:49|
|B6||I Don't Know How To Love Him||3:36|
|B7||Damned For All Time / Blood Money||5:11|
|C1||The Last Supper||7:10|
|C2||Gethsemane (I Only Want To Say)||5:33|
|C5||Pilate And Christ||2:46|
|C6||King Herod's Song (Try It And See)||3:02|
|D2||Trial Before Pilate (Including The 39 Lashes)||5:13|
Choir – The Trinidad SingersLeader [The Trinidad Singers] – Horace James
|D5||John Nineteen: Forty One||2:10|
- Manufactured By – TELDEC »Telefunken-Decca« Schallplatten GmbH
- Licensed To – MCA Records International
- Published By – Leeds Music Ltd.
- Published By – Norrie Paramor Music Ltd.
- Recorded At – Olympic Studios
- Recorded At – Advision Studios
- Recorded At – Island Studios
- Recorded At – Spot Productions Studios
- Copyright (c) – Leeds Music Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Norrie Paramor Music Ltd.
- Acoustic Guitar – Henry McCullough
- Art Direction – Bill Levy
- Bass – Alan Spencer
- Composed By, Arranged By [Orchestration], Other [Musical Direction] – Andrew Lloyd Webber
- Conductor [Orchestra Principal Conductor], Synthesizer [Moog] – Alan Doggett
- Conductor [Strings Of The City Of London] – Malcolm Henderson
- Design – Graphreaks
- Drums – Bruce Rowland, John Marshall
- Electric Guitar – Henry McCullough, Neil Robinson (2)
- Engineer [Advision] – Martin Rushent
- Engineer [Chief Recording] – Alan O'Duffy
- Engineer [Cutting] – Tony Bridge
- Engineer [Recording] – Anton Matthews, Jeremy Gee, Steve Vaughan
- Flute – Brian Warren, Chris Taylor (5)
- Guitar – Chris Spedding, Clive Hicks, Louis Stewart, Steve Vaughan
- Horns – Andrew McGavin, Douglas Moore (3), James Brown (10), Jim Buck Snr.*, Jim Buck Jnr.*, John Burdon*
- Leader [Choir] – Geoffrey Mitchell
- Lyrics By – Tim Rice
- Percussion – Bill LeSage*, Bruce Rowland
- Photography By [Cover] – Peter Sanders (3)
- Piano, Electric Piano, Organ, Organ [Positive] – Peter Robinson
- Piano, Organ, Synthesizer [Moog], Vocals [Other Singers] – Andrew Lloyd Webber
- Producer – Andrew Lloyd Webber, Tim Rice
- Production Manager – Don Norman
- Tenor Saxophone – Chris Mercer, Chris Mercer
- Trombone – Anthony Moore (7), Frank Jones (12), Keith Christie
- Trumpet – Harold Beckett*, Ian Hamer, Kenny Wheeler, Les Condon
- Typography [Lettering] – Anne Brenchley
- Vocals [Annas] – Brian Keith (2)
- Vocals [Caiaphas, High Priest] – Victor Brox
- Vocals [Jesus Christ] – Ian Gillan
- Vocals [Judas Iscariot] – Murray Head
- Vocals [King Herod] – Mike D'Abo
- Vocals [Maid By The Fire] – Annette Brox
- Vocals [Mary Magdalene] – Yvonne Elliman
- Vocals [Other Singers] – Alan O'Duffy, Barbara Kay, Brian Bennett (3), Kay Garner, Lesley Duncan, Madeline Bell, Seafield St. George*, Neil Lancaster, Pat Arnold*, Peter Barnfeather, Sue And Sunny*, Terry Saunders, Tim Rice, Tony Ashton
- Vocals [Peter] – Paul Davis (11)
- Vocals [Pontius Pilate] – Barry Dennen
- Vocals [Priest] – Paul Raven (2)
- Vocals [Simon Zealotes] – John Gustafson
Published by Leeds Music Limited, except King Herod's song published by Norrie Paramor Music Limited.
© 1970 Leeds Music Ltd.
© 1970 Norris Paramor Music Ltd.
Includes a 12 page booklet.
Box DOES NOT read "Original Recording" on front, release 1735073 does.
There is a later version - 1227708 - with black & rainbow label design, same catalog# though.
Release 10673474 also has black & rainbow label design, but newer catalog 6.30 012 on labels and sleeve and label code - still similar runout groove.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: GEMA
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side Label): 7-214
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side Label): 7-215
- Matrix / Runout (C-Side Label): 7-216
- Matrix / Runout (D-Side Label): 7-217
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side Runout Groove): 7-0214-I Manufactured in Germany
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side Runout Groove): 7-0215 Manufactured in Germany
- Matrix / Runout (C-Side Runout Groove): 7-0216-I Manufactured in Germany
- Matrix / Runout (D-Side Runout Groove): 7-0217 Manufactured in Germany
International shipping rates according to the country. Most of Europe, the Far East & South America is about $19 for 1 LP. Canada is about $13 for 1 LP.