Aerosmith – A Little South Of Sanity
|1-1||Eat The Rich||5:14|
|1-2||Love In An Elevator||5:56|
|1-3||Falling In Love (Is Hard On The Knees)||3:20|
|1-4||Same Old Song And Dance||5:58|
|1-5||Hole In My Soul||5:40|
|1-6||Monkey On My Back||4:08|
|1-7||Livin' On The Edge||5:24|
|1-11||Janie's Got A Gun||5:07|
|2-1||Back In The Saddle||6:11|
|2-3||The Other Side||4:40|
|2-4||Walk On Down||3:41|
|2-8||Walk This Way||4:08|
|2-9||Dude (Looks Like A Lady)||4:22|
|2-10||What It Takes||5:15|
- Record Company – Columbia House
- Distributed By – Universal Music & Video Distribution, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Columbia House – GEFD2-25221
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Geffen Records
- Copyright (c) – Geffen Records
- Published By – EMI April Music Inc.
- Published By – Swag Song Music, Inc.
- Published By – Almo Music Corp.
- Published By – Testatyme Music
- Published By – Aerostation Corporation
- Published By – Daksel LLC
- Published By – Desmobile Music Co., Inc.
- Published By – MCA Music Publishing
- Published By – Beef Puppet Music
- Published By – Taylor Rhodes Songs
- Published By – Aero Dynamics Music Pub., Inc.
- Published By – Colgems-EMI Music Inc.
- Published By – Super Supa Songs
- Published By – Stone Agate Music
- Mixed At – Manhattan Center Studios
- Mixed At – Chung King Studios
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Backing Vocals – Russ Irwin, Thom Gimbel*
- Compiled By – Aerosmith, Jack Douglas
- Coordinator [A&R] – Leslie Langlo
- Coordinator [Production] – Julie Peterson
- Crew [Backline Chief] – Jim Survis
- Crew [Security] – Andre Augustine, Mike Henry (9)
- Design – Spot Design
- Drums – Joey Kramer
- Electric Bass – Tom Hamilton (2)
- Engineer – Jay Messina
- Engineer [Assistant] – John Wydryes*, Lawrence Manchester
- Engineer [House Sound] – Bruce Knight (2), Kevin Elson, Laurie Quigley
- Engineer [Monitor] – Bill Head, Mike Sprague
- Guitar – Brad Whitford, Joe Perry
- Harmonica – Steven Tyler
- Keyboards – Russ Irwin, Thom Gimbel*
- Lap Steel Guitar – Joe Perry
- Lighting [Designer] – Jim Chapman (6), Phey Macmahon
- Lighting Director – Jim Chapman (6), Willy Twork
- Management – Wendy Laister
- Management [Assistant Tour Manager] – John Bionelli (2), Peter Mertens (5)
- Management [Business] – Burton Goldstein
- Management [John Kalodner] – John Kalodner
- Management [Tour Accountant] – Tres Thomas
- Management [Tour Manager] – Jimmy Eyers
- Management [Tour Secretary] – Karen Linehan, Kerry Sillence
- Mastered By – Greg Calbi
- Mixed By – Jack Douglas
- Percussion – Steven Tyler
- Photography By – Moshe Brakha
- Production Manager – Jerry Gilleland, Mark Hogue
- Stage Manager – Bruce Glimpse, Chris Roberts (7), Gary Gershon, Victor Davila
- Technician [Bass] – Dave Barrera, Steve Dikun
- Technician [Drum] – Andy Gilman, Tim Doyle
- Technician [Guitar] – Archie Avila, Franklyn Felder, Jim Survis
- Technician [Keyboard] – Alan Fitzgerald (3), Marty Gelhaar, Matt Davis (15), Phil Dannemann*
- Vocals – Joe Perry, Steven Tyler
All tracks are live recordings.
A Universal Music Company
Geffen Records, 9130 Sunset Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90069-6197. WWW.GEFFEN.COM Distributed by Universal Music and Video Distribution, Inc.
C & P 1998 Geffen Records, Inc. Made in U.S.A. All Rights Reserved. Unauthorized duplication is a violation of applicable laws.
Manufactured by Columbia House under license.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 263632070000
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 1): DDIX-064751 3 80A
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 2): DDIX-064725 2 A02
- Label Code (Disc 1): GFD1-25221
- Label Code (Disc 2): GFD2- 25221
- Mastering SID Code (Disc 1 & 2): IFPI L322
I am an individual selling items from my personal collection, which has been built up over many years. Most items are mint or close to mint; many are unplayed.
I will respond as quickly as possible to any enquires - but I do have a fulltime business to run outside of DISCOGS.
CD Albums & 7" Singles:
UK: First item £2; 2-5 items £3.50.
Europe: 1-2 items £4; 3-4 items £7.
Rest of the World: 1-2 items £5.50; 3-4 items £9.
UK: First CD Single £1; 2 CD Singles £1.50; 5-10 CD Singles £4.
Europe: 1-3 CD Singles £4; 4-6 CD Singles £6.
Rest of the World: 1-3 CD Singles £5; 4-6 CD Singles £8.
Record Albums/12" singles:
UK: 1-2 items £3.50; 3-4 items £4.50.
Europe: £7 for the first Record; 2-3 for £10; 4-5 for £14.
Rest of the World: £11 for the first Record; 2-3 for £16; 4-5 for £22.
Doubles count as 2 items, triples as 3 and so on.
I cannot accept responsibility for items that go missing. I recommend that Buyers use "Signed For" delivery services for valuable items:
- For signed for delivery, add £4 to the p&p cost UK
- For signed for delivery, add £5 to the p&p cost. EUROPE
- For signed for delivery, add £6 to the p&p cost WORLDWIDE
Processing will be speeded up if you can specify which postage method you want at the time of purchase.
ALL ORDERS OF £40 & OVER MUST BE SHIPPED VIA SIGNED & TRACKED DELIVERY.