|A1||So Many Tears (Radio Edit)||3:58|
So Many Tears (Moe Z. Radio Friendly Club Mix)
Remix – Moe Z.*
|A3||So Many Tears (Instrumental)||3:58|
|B1||If I Die Tonight (Album Version)||4:00|
|B2||If I Die Tonight (Instrumental)||4:00|
|B3||So Many Tears (Squeaky Clean Version)||3:58|
- Licensed From – Motown Records
- Licensed From – Warner Special Products
- Licensed From – Solar records
- Manufactured By – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Distributed By – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Interscope Records
- Published By – Joshua's Dream
- Published By – Interscope Pearl Music
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Published By – Grand Imperial Thug Music
- Published By – Pubhowyalike Publishing
- Published By – Triboy Music Publishing
- Published By – Black Bull Music
- Published By – Jobete Music Co., Inc.
- Published By – Sherlyn Publishing
- Published By – Bee Mo Easy Music
- Published By – EMI April Music
- Published By – Stōnseee Music
- Produced For – Stayin' Biznizzy Productions
- A&R – Tom Whalley
- Producer – D-Flizno Production Squad (tracks: A1 to A3, B3), Easy Mo Bee (tracks: B1, B2)
- Written-By – B. Wright* (tracks: B1, B2), E. Baker* (tracks: A1 to A3, B3), G. Jacobs* (tracks: A1 to A3, B3), N. Durham* (tracks: B1, B2), O.S. Harvey, Jr.* (tracks: B1, B2), S. Wonder* (tracks: A1 to A3, B3), T. Shakur*, W. Clarke* (tracks: B1, B2)
"So Many Tears" contains a sample from "That Girl" (Stevie Wonder; Black Bull Music / Jobete Music Co., Inc., ASCAP), as recorded by Stevie Wonder, under license from Motown Records.
"If I Die Tonight" contains a sample from "Tonight Is The Night" (B. Wright, W. Clarke; Sharilyn Publishing Co., Inc., BMI) as recorded by Betty Wright, under license from Warner Special Products; "Tonight" (N. Durham; Stonseee Music, ASCAP) as recorded by Kleer, under license from Warner Special Products; "Deep Cover (187)" (C. Broadus, C. Wolfe, A. Young; Sony Tunes, Inc., ASCAP) as recorded by Dr. Dre, under license from Solar Records.
From Interscope Records #92399 Me Against The World.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side A): ST-DM-77402-77403-77211
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side B): ST-DM-75487-77213-77212
We ship using sturdy, oversized cardboard mailers, and multiple pads, with the albums removed from their sleeves.
S&H time = 1 to 2 days. We ship on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. If your order comes in on an 'off day,' it will be mailed on the next shipping day.
The cost is $5 per LP, $1 each additional LP.
WE ARE CURRENTLY ONLY SHIPPING TO U.S. ADDRESSES.
All grading is extremely conservative under strict guidelines and done under harsh, 3 point lighting. We would prefer our customers to be pleasantly surprised than disappointed. We make all attempts to describe any imperfections.
PLEASE ASK any questions before buying. If you run into a problem, PLEASE CONTACT US before taking any action.
WE DO NOT GIVE PARTIAL REFUNDS.
If you are unhappy with the purchase, please return it in the condition it was received for a full refund. There are NO exceptions to this.
Be sure to follow us on Discogs for more collectibles / auctions. And to stay up to date with everything happening at the Shop, follow us on Instagram! @miyagirecordshop
Recommended from this seller
$30.00 + $5.00 shipping
Media: Near Mint (NM or M-) A nearly perfect record. The record should show no obvious signs of wear.
Sleeve: GenericWhat does this condition mean?
Very clean copy. Would be difficult to upgrade.