- Directed By – Peter Gibson (tracks: 1)
- Executive-Producer – Geoff Kempin (tracks: 1), Terry Shand (3) (tracks: 1)
- Executive-Producer [for the BBC] – Mark Cooper (tracks: 1)
- Liner Notes – Chris Welch
- Narrator – Jo Shinner (tracks: 1)
- Producer – Martin Weitz (tracks: 1)
- Producer [Associate Producer] – Melissa Roy (tracks: 1)
- Supervised By – John Gaydon (tracks: 1)
The Turning Point, filmed in black and white, is interesting primarily for glimpses of the band rehearsing and playing on-stage circa mid-1969, when the drumless, acoustic-oriented lineup that would record The Turning Point itself started performing. It has also brief interview segments with other members of the band and then-recent Bluesbreakers, including, again, Clapton, Fleetwood, McVie, and Taylor. There are also brief comments from Peter Green -- rather an event, considering how rare it is to view interview footage with him -- and Aynsley Dunbar. It's mostly for serious Bluesbreakers' fans, since none of the performance segments or interviews are too lengthy, and those not well-versed in Mayall's '60s career don't get enough context to really understand what's going on or how his music's evolved to this particular turning point. But it's a good archival extra to include on the DVD, and combines with the main feature to offer the best visual Mayall retrospective likely to be produced. There aren't any other extras, incidentally, except for a photo gallery of a few dozen photos of Mayall from throughout his career.
Video Format: DVD 5 Single Layer, Colour, 16:9 Screen Format (1); Black & White, 4:3 Screen Format (2), PAL, Region: 0, English.
Audio Format: PCM Stereo.
Subtitles: Francais, Italiano, Deutsch, Espanol, Portugues, Nederlands, English.
Compatible with XBOX & PS2.
As seen on the BBC.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (text): 5 034504 940475
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1& 2): manufactured by optimal media production D401661-01
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1 & 2): ifpi L572
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 9733
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 9735
- ISRC: GB-C25-04-0011-1
Returned packages which are unclaimed are refunded ex the shipping costs or resend with extra shipping costs added.
Recommended from this seller
Media: Mint (M)
Sleeve: Mint (M)What does this condition mean?
brand new sealed