|A1||The Revolution Will Not Be Televised||2:59|
|A2||Save The Children||4:55|
|A3||Lady Day And John Coltrane||3:10|
|A4||Home Is Where The Hatred Is||3:15|
|A5||When You Are Who You Are||3:01|
|A6||I Think I'll Call It Morning||3:45|
|B1||Pieces Of A Man||4:22|
|B2||A Sign Of The Ages||4:05|
|B3||Or Down You Fall||3:08|
|B4||The Needle's Eye||4:01|
- Bass – Ron Carter
- Composed By – Brian Jackson (tracks: A5 to B5)
- Composed By, Vocals – Gil Scott-Heron
- Conductor – Johnny Pate
- Design – Haig Adishian
- Drums – Pretty Purdie*
- Electric Guitar – Burt Jones
- Featuring – Pretty Purdie & The Playboys*
- Flute, Saxophone – Hubert Laws
- Lacquer Cut By – Dc*
- Mixed By – Bob Simpson, Geoff Haslam*
- Mixed By, Engineer [Remix] – Ray Hall
- Photography By – Charles Stewart*
- Piano, Electric Piano – Brian Jackson
- Producer – Bob Thiele
- Producer [Assistant] – Lillian Seyfert
© 1971 Flying Dutchman
Made in U.S.A.
Catalog number printed on the labels: "FDS 10143".
Originally released in 1971. This version is a reissue that can be identified by the pressing plant information found in the runout grooves, which indicate that this release likely was initially pressed in 2000.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Matrix / Runout (Label side A): FDS 10143 A
- Matrix / Runout (Label side B): FDS 10143 B
- Matrix / Runout (Runout area side A): 3972 FDS10143-1 (A) S 42583 Dc BQS
- Matrix / Runout (Runout area side B): 3972 FDS10143-1 (B) S 42584 Dc BQS
I sell records from my private collection (duplicate records and rarely touched ones). I grade them very accurately. I can provide photo/audio/video on request.
All the records before the shipping are responsibly cleaned with the professional record cleaning machine. Satisfaction is guaranteed!
M (mint) - pristine condition or sealed.
NM (near mint) - clean vinyl in wonderful shape.
VG+ (excellent) - nice clean vinyl, hairlines and scuffs starting to be noticeable.
VG (very good) - means still not bad! light wear, visible scuffs and possible scratches, but still playable and not bad.
The buyer pays for shipping. I send only REGISTERED parcels (to easily track parcel route and avoid any problems with the delivery).
All orders are neatly and securely packaged. Any packages that get returned to me as 'unclaimed' by the recipient will need to be re-shipped at the buyers' expense. I also will not be responsible for any customs charges that are incurred by the post office or customs office of the buyer.
Double LPs count as 2LP.
Europe: LP - €8 first + €2 extra-record
World: LP - €10-15 (1st) + €3 extra-record.
Domestic (Lietuva): 1-8 vnt. LP/12"/7'' - €2
Please feel free to contact for the exact shipping quote.
+ €9.00 shipping
(about $64.12 total)
Media: Near Mint (NM or M-) A nearly perfect record. The record should show no obvious signs of wear.
Sleeve: Near Mint (NM or M-)What does this condition mean?
[speach] "The Revolution Will Not Be Televised". The media and cover in stunning pristine condition