Kraftwerk – Autobahn
|B1||Kometenmelodie 1 = Comet Melody 1||6:20|
|B2||Kometenmelodie 2 = Comet Melody 2||5:44|
|B3||Mitternacht = Midnight||4:40|
|B4||Morgenspaziergang = Morning Walk||4:00|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Phonogram, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Phonogram, Inc.
- Lacquer Cut At – Masterdisk
- Manufactured By – Phonogram, Inc.
- Distributed By – Phonogram, Inc.
- Published By – Intersong USA, Inc.
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Terre Haute
- Engineer – Konrad Plank*
- Lacquer Cut By [Runout Etch] – G.K.*
- Mastered By [Mastering] – Gilbert Kong
- Music By, Concept By, Producer [Production] – Florian Schneider, Ralf Hütter
- Painting [Coverpainting] – Emil Schult
- Percussion – Wolfgang Flür
- Performer [Kraftwerk] – Florian Schneider, Klaus Roeder*, Ralf Hütter, Wolfgang Flür
- Photography By [Backcoverphoto] – Barbara Niemöller
- Violin, Guitar – Klaus Roeder*
- Vocals, Electronics – Florian Schneider, Ralf Hütter
- Written-By [All Songs Written By] – F. Schneider*, R. Hütter*
All songs published by Intersong-USA Inc.
℗, © 1974 Phonogram, Inc.
Printed in U.S.A.
Some issues may contain "Buyers Bulletin" inner sleeve (M8-11-30-74) titled "Tape Piracy - Everyone's Problem" ... Story by Bruce Meyer, UPI feature columnist.
Track B4 misspelled on label as "Morganspaziergang".
Runouts: all variants MASTERDISK stamped
var. 1, side B VEL-2003-B-CT2 stamped, rest etched
var. 2, etched
var. 3, mostly stamped, except T1, G.K., 8 & 3's
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Pressing Plant ID (Etched in runout areas): T
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Price Code: 0698
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, variant 1): VEL-2003 A-CP7 MASTERDISK G. K.
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, variant 1): VEL-2003-B-CT2 2T MASTERDISK G.K.
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, variant 2): VEL-2003-A-CT2 1T MASTERDISK G.K.
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, variant 2): VEL-2003-B-CT1 1T MASTERDISK G.K.
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, variant 3): VEL-2003-A-CT2 1T MASTERDISK G.K. C 8
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, variant 3): VEL-2003-B-CT1 1T MASTERDISK G.K. A 3 3
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, variant 4): VEL-2003-A-CT2 1T MASTERDISK G.K. C 1 2
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, variant 4): VEL-2003-B-CT2 1T MASTERDISK G.K. A 2 5
Next day shipping M-F upon receipt of payment and all Items ship with new professional packing materials. Used vinyl is ultrasonically cleaned for a minimum of 30 mins and then dried on a VC-S2. Vinyl ships in a new rice paper sleeve outside the jacket (cleaned) and in a new 3mil sleeve for a process we call: “Turntable Ready Records”.
Buyer is responsible for shipping, accepted payment options: PayPal & credit card.
Domestic (Records, Cassette Taps, 8-Tracks and CDs): $6 for one item, $0.50 for each additional item.
Log In Create an Account
$59.99 + $6.00 shipping
Media: Very Good Plus (VG+) Will show some signs that it was played and otherwise handled by a previous owner who took good care of it.
Sleeve: Very Good Plus (VG+)What does this condition mean?
Item Ships From: United States
Payment Information: PayPal
Ultrasonically cleaned, media grades VG+ with only faint paper scuffs. Play tested, sounds great! Jacket has corner bumps, 1 &1/2” seem split at top/opening, shelf wear and honest wear from handling. PIX on our IG @ShopMTNM All our orders are shipped with NEW professional packing materials next day M-F upon receipt of payment.