The Rockets (5) – No Ballads
- Manufactured By – RSO Records, Inc.
- Marketed By – RSO Records, Inc.
- Pressed By – PRC Recording Company, Richmond, IN
- Recorded At – Record Plant, Sausalito
- Mixed At – Record Plant, Sausalito
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – RSO Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – RSO Records, Inc.
- Published By – Gear Publishing Co.
- Published By – Muscle Shoals Sound Publishing
- Published By – Oakfield Avenue Music Ltd.
- Art Direction – Glenn Ross
- Backing Vocals – Anita Pointer (tracks: A4), Ruth Pointer (tracks: A4)
- Bass – Dan Keylon
- Crew [Drum Crew] – Devon Stacey
- Crew [Equipment Manager] – Elmer Haggadone
- Design – Tim Owens (3)
- Drums, Backing Vocals – John "Bee" Badanjek*
- Engineer – Tom Flye
- Engineer [Assistant] – Rick Sanchez
- Guitar, Backing Vocals – Dennis Robbins, Jim McCarty (2)
- Keyboards, Backing Vocals – Donnie Backus
- Lead Vocals – Dave Gilbert
- Management – Gary Lazar
- Management [Road Manager], Lighting Director – Eric Ernst (3)
- Mastered By [Half Speed Mastering] – Stan Ricker
- Organ – Lee Michaels (tracks: A1, A4, B5)
- Photography By – Moshe Brakha
- Producer – Johnny Sandlin
- Technician [Sound] – Mike Lilley
- Written-By – D. Gilbert* (tracks: A2, B5), D. Robbins* (tracks: A1), J. McCarty* (tracks: A2, B3, B5), J. Badanjek* (tracks: A1, A5 to B2, B4), L. Reed* (tracks: A4), F.T. Talton* (tracks: A3)
Recorded and mixed at The Record Plant, Sausalito, California
© ℗ 1980 RSO Records, Inc.
All songs published by Gear Publishing Co. ASCAP except
A3 published by Muscle Shoals Sound Publishing Co. Inc. BMI
A4 published by Oakfield Ave. Music, Ltd. BMI
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 etched STERLING stamped): RS-1-3071-AS-RE1-PRC-R-1 STERLING
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 etched STERLING stamped): RS-1-3071-BS-RE1-PRC-R-1 STERLING
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
- Pressing Plant ID: 72
Payment by Paypal and Western Union - in GB£ please.
We typically ship next working day, but aim to ship within three days of full payment received. Once in transit, delays in shipping are beyond our control.
Please pay promptly. Orders will be cancelled if not paid for in ten days.
Buyer pays postage and [where needed] insurance.
Proof of postage is always retained.
* Please note - standard shipping does not include tracking. *
Items we deem of value will need to be sent with tracking and insurance; orders will be cancelled if this requirement is not met.
We always pack securely and ship with inner removed from sleeve, and outer sleeve placed in a protective plastic sleeve. Where a printed inner sleeve is present, another inner will be provided for shipping.
All records not sealed are ultrasonically cleaned, then moisture removed with a 'moth' wet vacuum cleaner.
All items listed are IN STOCK. Occasionally items sold in our shop are not immediately removed from sale.
Automated invoicing is active - add items to your cart to see how much shipping to your country will be.
As soon as your order is placed, you are invoiced.
UK - any quantity second class - £4.
7" - up to four 7" for £2.50
signed for is an extra £1.50 - £2.50
EUROPE [includes russia] - first album - standard airmail £7.65 for one album.
2kg or six - seven albums ship for £13.50
Tracked and signed for [includes £50 insurance cover] please add £5.
REST OF THE WORLD - £10.20 for first album.
six albums ship for £25.20 Add £5 for registered delivery.
2x7" - £6, 4x7" - £9.00
Please note - Australasia will be £10.80 for one album, rising to £22. for 2kg (6-7 albums) standard.