Real Thing* – Real Thing
|A2||You To Me Are Everything||3:30|
|A4||(He's Just A) Moneymaker||2:35|
|A5||Young And Foolish||3:38|
|B2||Can't Get By Without You||3:30|
|B3||Why, Oh Why (Oh Why)||3:05|
|B4||Keep An Eye (On Your Best Friend)||4:03|
|B5||You'll Never Know What You're Missing||4:06|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – United Artists Music And Records Group, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – United Artists Music And Records Group, Inc.
- Published By – Brampton Music Ltd.
- Published By – P.R.S.
- Published By – Colgems-EMI Music Inc.
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Terre Haute
- Recorded At – Scorpio Sound
- Recorded At – Roundhouse Studios
- Recorded At – Nova Sound Studios, London
- Recorded At – Morgan Studios
- Mastered At – Artisan Sound Recorders
- Arranged By [Strings, Horns] – Jerome Rimson (tracks: A1, A3 to B1, B3, B5)
- Arranged By [Strings] – Ian Green (2) (tracks: A4), Lynton Naiff (tracks: A2, B2)
- Arranged By [Vocals, Rhythm] – Chris Amoo And Eddie Amoo* (tracks: A1, A3 to B1, B3, B5)
- Artwork – Jim Evans (5)
- Bass – Alan Tarney, Chris Amoo, Delisle Harper, Doni Harvey, Jerome Rimson
- Conductor [Strings, Horns] – Martyn Ford (tracks: A1, A3, A5, B1, B3 to B5)
- Drums – Harold Fisher, Nigel Wilkinson, Steve Ferrone, Trevor Spencer
- Engineer [Morgan] – Roger Quested
- Engineer [Nova] – Stephen Allan (2)
- Engineer [Remix] – Denis Weinreich*
- Engineer [Roundhouse] – Ashley Howe
- Engineer [Scorpio] – Denis Weinreich*
- Executive-Producer – Tony Hall (4)
- Guitar – Eddie Amoo, Glenn Nightingale, Gordon Hunte, Julian Marvin*, Micky Denne*, Robert "Cracle" Awai*, Ronji Southern, Victor Linton*, Winston Delandro
- Horns – Bud Parks, Joe Oye, Martin Drover
- Horns [Alto Solo] – Geoff Dailey* (tracks: B5)
- Keyboards – Frank Roberts, Jerome Rimson, Joe Scott (2), Lynton Naiff, Roy Davis*, Bayeté Todd Cochran*
- Percussion – Fitzroy "Brother" James*, Frank Ricotti, Jerome Rimson, Remi "Mister Magic" Kabaka*
- Photography By – Martin Goddard*
- Producer – Jerome Rimson (tracks: A1, A3 to B1, B3, B5), Ken Gold (tracks: A2, B2)
- Written-By – Chris Amoo/Eddie Amoo* (tracks: A1, A3 to B1, B3, B5), Ken Gold (tracks: A2, B2), Micky Denne* (tracks: A2, B2)
A Tony Hall Productions recording.
Brampton Music Ltd./PRS (A1, A3 to B1, B3 to B5)
Screen Gems-EMI Music, Inc. ASCAP (A2, B2)
Made in U,S,A
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A-side runout): T1 UALA-676-1-1 [Artisan logo] 6Λ
- Matrix / Runout (B-side runout): T1 UALA-676-2-1 [Artisan logo] B4
- Pressing Plant ID (Both sides runout): T1
- Rights Society: ASCAP
Item Ships From: Italy
Payment Information: PayPal, Cashiers Check, Check, Money Order, Cash
Seller's Shipping Information:
Before sending the bill confirm the stock.
Prima di mandare l'invoice confermiamo la disponibilta'.
shipping times from 1 week to two weeks
tempi di spedizione da 1 settimana a 2 settimane
PACKING COSTS PAYABLE BY THE BUYER
SPESE DI IMBALLAGGIO A CARICO DEL ACQUIRENTE
FOR ITALY CUSTOMERS SHIPPING COST FOR
7" IS € 7.45 FOR 7" fino a 250 g ; oltre 250 g fino a 1000 g is 9,20 €
LP/12" IS € 10.00 FOR LP fino a 1000 g ; oltre 1000 g fino a 2000 g is 12,90 €
FOR EUROPE SHIPPING COST FOR 7" € 14.25 FOR FIRST 7" € 1 FOR EACH ADDITIONAL ONE
LP/12" IS € 19.35 FOR FIRST ALBUM € 3 FOR EACH ADDITIONAL ONE (DOUBLES COUNT AS 2) for record gatefold is 4 €
FOR USA CANADA JAPAN SHIPPING COST IS € 17.25 FOR FIRST 7" € 1 FOR EACH ADDITIONAL ONE
LP/12" € 26.95 FOR FIRST LP € 3 FOR EACH ADDITIONAL ONE (DOUBLES COUNT AS 2) for record gatefold is 4 €
FOR NZ AUSTRALIA SHIPPING COST IS € 21.25 FOR FIRST 7" € 1 FOR EACH ADDITIONAL ONE
LP/12" € 35.90 FOR FIRST LP € 3 FOR EACH ADDITIONAL ONE (DOUBLES COUNT AS 2) record gatefold is 4 €
for new Australian GST Tax Law A 10% tax will be added to the value of the order and paid for by the Buyer.
I remind you that if you don't take an insurance, you cannot claim for a refund if your item gets lost or damaged. I'm definitely not responsible for bad postal services.
conditions of records are gived only in visual grading and not in grading hear
don't ask me to send picture cover records, soundclip or other please,because i do not work for this.
shipping cost is by the buyer for records return for received the refund
SEALED RECORDS are sold as is, WITHOUT WARRANTY of any kind whatsoever. There are no warranties given by seller and the sale is final.
A sealed factory record is sealed from many years and is not possible to know if it has been damaged with time. Buy an old LP sealed unfortunately offers this risk, a risk that assumes who buy
The buyer has no right of return for any circumstances of any kind because a sealed LP does not offer the possibility to be inspected so please, do not buy it if you are not agree.
I DISCHI SIGILLATI sono venduti COSI' COME SONO, senza garanzia di qualsiasi natura. Non ci sono garanzie fornite dal venditore e la vendita è finale.
Un disco sigillato è sigillato da molti anni e non è possibile sapere se è stato danneggiato con il tempo. Acquistare un vecchio LP sigillato purtroppo offre questo rischio ed è un rischio che si assume chi acquista.
L'acquirente non ha alcun diritto di rimborso o restituzione perché un articolo sigillato non offre la possibilità di essere ispezionato quindi, per favore, non compratelo se non siete d'accordo con quanto scritto.