The Future Sound Of London – We Have Explosive
|1||We Have Explosive (Pt. 1)||7:19|
|2||We Have Explosive (Pt. 2)
Remix – Leon Mar
|3||We Have Explosive (Pt. 3)||5:04|
|4||We Have Explosive (Pt. 4)||6:17|
|5||We Have Explosive (Pt. 5)||7:53|
|6||We Have Explosive (Oil Funk Remix)
Remix – Oil
|7||We Have Explosive (Mantronik Plastic Formula #1)
Remix – Kurtis Mantronik
|8||We Have Explosive (Oil Dub)
Remix – Oil
|9||We Have Explosive (Radio Edit)||3:27|
Published by Sony Music Publishing
Guitar stab, wah guitar and vocal yell sourced from Run DMC LP Tougher Than Leather (J. Simmons/D. McDaniels/J. Mizell) courtesy of Rockchester Inc. and Protoons Inc..
Part 3: Sounds sourced from the original 24 track master of Rockchester by Fats Comet (Keith LeBlanc, Doug Wimbish, Skip McDonald, Adrian Sherwood) courtesy of Blanc/On.U..
The copyright in this recording is owned by Virgin Records Ltd. ℗ 1997 Astralwerks/Caroline © 1997 Virgin Records Ltd. This label copy information is the subject of copyright protection. All rights reserved. © 1997 Virgin Records Ltd.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 17046 61962 2
- Barcode (Scanned): 017046619622
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): ASW06196 MASTERED BY EMI MFG.
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI L043
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): ifpi 1645
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): ASW06196 MASTERED BY EMI MFG.
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2, Mirrored): 1-1-3
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI L043
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): ifpi 1644
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): ASW06196 MASTERED BY EMI MFG.
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3, Mirrored): 1-1-1
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI L043
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): ifpi 1606
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 4): ASW06196 MASTERED BY EMI MFG.
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 4): IFPI L043
- Mould SID Code (Variant 4): ifpi 165B
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 5): ASW06196 MASTERED BY EMI MFG.
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 5): IFPI L043
- Mould SID Code (Variant 5): ifpi 1633
payment must be made by paypal, within 7 days of placing an order
recently we have made the decision to only ship items within the United States.. sorry outernational peoples, its just ridiculously expensive.. hopefully this changes in the future...
RECORDS ● within the USA shipping is $5.00 via USPS media mail (including delivery confirmation!) for however many records you desire
CD & CASSETTE ○ $4.00 is my US media mail flat rate for the Compact Disc & Cassette mediums
all packages shipped properly! i refuse to skimp or slack on packaging... new cardboard LP mailers, stiffeners, bubble wrap, fragile stickers, everything... packed carefully to ensure your music gets to you safe
all records are acquired, cleaned, graded (conservatively, using goldmine standards) & placed in a poly outer sleeve for storage. inner sleeves are replaced with crispy new ones if they are messy. i always try to keep records with their original sleeves, but if a generic is just wrecked, i will replace it with a fresh new one.....
please let me know if for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase before leaving feedback, im sure we can work it out...
any questions? please ask prior to ordering, i will be more than happy to answer you. the idea is to get the musical artifacts into the hands of people who love them, at fair prices, and have them live on..