- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Island Records Inc.
- Licensed From – Warner Special Products
- Licensed From – Philadelphia International Records
- Licensed From – GRP Records
- Published By – Irving Music, Inc.
- Published By – Fellowship Shop Music
- Published By – Tenondaricta Music
- Published By – Odad Music
- Published By – Okedoke Music
- Published By – Bullhorn Music
- Published By – Dleif Music
- Published By – Irving Music
- Published By – Dizilo Music
- Published By – Chippewa Music
- Produced For – Okedoke Music, Inc.
- Record Company – Island Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Island Records Inc.
- Pressed By – Hub-Servall Record Mfg. Corp.
Labels: Promotional Copy Not For Sale
The sticker refers to B2 as "Hot Potato (Blow-Up Club Remix)"
Back cover: © 1990 Island Records, Inc.
Labels: ℗ 1993 Island Records, Inc.
Tracks "Blood", "Bullies of the Block", "Heat Mizer", "Bomb Zombies", "Way Cool", "Mary", "Park Bench People" & "Tolerate" do not appear on this version of of the album and it contains a remix of "Hot Potato", which is 30 seconds shorter than the original.
The track "Pure Thought" showed up on this promo, but never made it on the actual LP release. It was on the CD, and released on a UK 2xLP unofficial version.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A-side runout etching): PRLP-050-1-AS/HS HUB TV
- Matrix / Runout (B-side runout etching): PRLP-050-1-BS/HS HUB TV
- Other (Back cover): STDLIKN4B JK02
$75.00 + $4.50 shipping
Media: Near Mint (NM or M-) A nearly perfect record. The record should show no obvious signs of wear.
Sleeve: Very Good (VG)What does this condition mean?
clean vinyl. original generic black sleeve with sticker in upper left and 4th and Broadway logo on the back. some general shelf wear on sleeve.