FutureSex / LoveSound
Guitar – Paul Blake (7)Written-By – N. Hills*, T. Mosley*
Bass – Darryl PearsonFeaturing – TimbalandGuitar – Bill PettawayWritten-By – N. Hills*, T. Mosley*
Sexy Ladies / Let Me Talk To You (Prelude)
Backing Vocals – TimbalandBass – Darryl PearsonWritten-By – N. Hills*, T. Mosley*
Featuring – T.I.Recorded By – Ethan WilloughbyWritten-By – C. J. Harris*, N. Hills*, T. Mosley*
LoveStoned / I Think She Knows (Interlude)
Guitar, Human Beatbox [Additional] – Justin TimberlakeHuman Beatbox – TimbalandWritten-By – N. Hills*, T. Mosley*
|CD-6||What Goes Around... / ...Comes Around (Interlude)||7:28|
Chop Me Up
Featuring – Three 6 Mafia, TimbalandWritten-By – J. Houston*, N. Hills*, P. Beauregard*, T. Mosley*
Bass – Caleb SpeirDrum Programming, Keyboards, Featuring – Will I AmEngineer [Additional Pro Tools] – John HanesEngineer [Assistant Recording] – Rob Montes, Scott ElginMixed By – Serban GheneaProducer – JawbreakersRecorded By – Padraic KerinWritten-By – J.C. Davis, W. Adams*
Summer Love / Set The Mood (Prelude)
Keyboards – Justin TimberlakeWritten-By – N. Hills*, T. Mosley*
Until The End Of Time
Arranged By [Strings], Conductor [Strings] – Benjamin WrightEngineer [Additional] – Ethan WilloughbyEngineer [Pro-tools] – Lisa HamptonRecorded By [Strings] – Kaliq Glover*Strings – Benjamin Wright Orchestra*Technician [Technical Director] – Dave HamptonWritten-By – N. Hills*, T. Mosley*
Losing My Way
Arranged By [Choir] – Craig Wiggins, Justin TimberlakeChoir – Hezekiah Walker And The Love Fellowship ChoirWritten-By – N. Hills*, T. Mosley*
(Another Song) All Over Again
Arranged By [Strings] – David CampbellBass – Melvin DunlapCello – Suzie Katayama, Timothy Landauer*Drums – James GadsonGuitar – Benorce Blackmon, Smokey HormelMixed By – Andrew SchepsOrgan – Clarence McDonaldPercussion – Lenny CastroPiano – Justin TimberlakeProducer – Rick RubinRecorded By – Jason LerderRecorded By [Additional Assistant] – Phillip BroussardRecorded By [Additional] – Dana Nielson*Viola – Andrew Duckles, Darrin McCann, Matt FunesViolin – Jennifer Levin, John Wittenberg, Josefina Vergara, Mario De Leon*, Michele Richards, Natalie Leggett, Tereza StanislavWritten-By – M. Morris*
|CD-13||Until The End Of Time||5:22|
SexyBack (DJ Wayne Williams Ol Skool Remix)
Featuring – Missy Elliot*Remix – Wayne WilliamsWritten-By – M. A. Elliott*, N. Hills*, T. Mosley*
Featuring – 50 CentWritten-By – C. Jackson*, N. Hills*, T. Mosley*
|DVD-02||Michael Haussman Interview (Director Of SexyBack)||2:06|
Film Director – Michael Haussman
|DVD-04||Paul Hunter Interview (Director Of My Love)||2:13|
My Love (Video)
Film Director – Paul Hunter (2)
|DVD-06||What Goes Around...Comes Around (Behind-The-Scenes)||4:16|
What Goes Around...Comes Around (Video)
Film Director – Sam Bayer*
|DVD-08||Robert Hales Interview (Director Of LoveStoned / I Think She Knows)||2:02|
LoveStoned / I Think She Knows (Video)
Film Director – Robert Hales
|DVD-10||LoveStoned / I Think She Knows (Live From Concert Prive, Paris)||7:43|
|DVD-11||My Love (Parkinson UK TV Performance)||4:12|
|DVD-12||SexyBack / My Love / LoveStoned / I Think She Knows (MTV Europe Music Awards Performance)||5:20|
|DVD-13||My Love / SexyBack (MTV VMA Performance)||5:37|
- Arranged By [Strings], Conductor [Strings] – Larry Gold (tracks: 5, 6, 11)
- Cello – Jenny D'Lorenzo* (tracks: 5, 6, 11)
- Keyboards – Timbaland (tracks: 2 to 7, 9 to 11)
- Producer – Justin Timberlake (tracks: 1 to 7, 9 to 11, 13 to 15)
- Producer, Keyboards, Drums – Nate Hills (tracks: 1 to 7, 9 to 11, 13 to 15)
- Producer, Mixed By, Drums – Timbaland (tracks: 1 to 7, 9 to 11, 13 to 15)
- Recorded By [Strings Assistant] – John Stahl (tracks: 5, 6, 11)
- Recorded By [Strings] – Jeff Chestek (tracks: 5, 6, 11)
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Jimmy Douglass (tracks: 1 to 7, 9 to 11)
- Viola – Davis Barnett (tracks: 5, 6, 11)
- Violin – Charles Parker Jr.* (tracks: 5, 6, 11), Emma Kummrow (tracks: 5, 6, 11), Gloria Justin* (tracks: 5, 6, 11), Igor Szwec (tracks: 5, 6, 11)
- Written-By – J. Timberlake*
Made In The EU.
Metallic silver fold-out cover
PAL, Region Code: 0
E - Exempt from BBFC Classification
Freigegeben ab 6 Jahren gemäß §14 JuSchG FSK
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 8 86971 79262 1
- Barcode (String): 886971792621
- Label Code: LC 07925
- Rights Society: BIEM/GEMA
- Matrix / Runout (CD): [Sony DADC logo] A0100884009-0102 11 A4
- Mastering SID Code (CD): IFPI L551
- Mould SID Code (CD): IFPI 94Z2
- Matrix / Runout (DVD): [Sony DADC logo] A0100884011-A522 16C2
- Mastering SID Code (DVD): IFPI L556
- Mould SID Code (DVD): IFPI 948Z
- We collect only one time each week all orders which were paid before mondaymorning 09:00 CET. The orders after that will be shipped the week after. We are a selling collective and no commercial webshop. Most sellers also do the order picking and packaging of the parcels theirselves, and organizing this is a difficult planning job, as most sellers have other obligations during the week, it might take 1-9 working days before we actually ship your order.
- We have set a minimum order value of 8 euros as else the fixed paypal fee, personnel effort and packaging costs will be to high compared to the order total. For those who really only want to buy 1 low priced items from our 200.000+ items stock, on sunday this minimum order value will be removed until monday morning 09:00 CET.
- Discogs no longer accepts IBAN payments. Instead of that you can use Ideal or Sofort.
- Nederlands: We kunnen geen bankbetalingen meer ontvangen op het Discogs platform. In plaats daarvan kunt u Ideal of Sofort gebruiken om te betalen.
- We also have a budget recordshop located in Amersfoort at Brabantsestraat 14 first floor called Schijfwereld. Opened from Tuesday till Saturday with more than 10.000 LPs/CDs/DVDs/etc all for Euro 11.11 per kilogram ! You can pickup your paid orders there some days after payment. The bus from the trainstation stops in front of the shop every 5 minutes !
- The [EUJ] or [TBJ] codes at the beginning of the comment line identifies the seller in our selling collective owning the item.
- Standard post means that the order is shipped without tracking. You then will not get a tracking code.
- We ship to the PayPal address for PayPal payments.
- Discogs accepts Paypal, Creditcard, Sofort, Ideal and Mercado payment. IBAN payments are not accepted anymore.
--> We do not charge any paypal fees. If you want to pay by credit-card please open a Paypal account registering your creditcard and after that pay by Paypal. That's the safest way for you.
Items with comments starting with [X..] are eXternal stocks exclusively available for us which need to be shipped to us first. Normally they ship together with our own stocks, when there is a delay in delivery of these goods to us they will be shipped 2 or 3 working days later.
- We use the automatic invoicing system so you can see postage expenses before you finalize your order. Shipping costs are relatively low when you order multiple items. Just try it by adding the items to your cart and click on the cart icon in the upper right corner. You then will go to your shopping cart and see the list with the items and next to it the shipping expenses. By default the shipping costs is on "standard airmail" for orders below € 30.
- Orders above € 30 are ONLY shipped by the shipping option "registered" or "international signed for". Shipping by "standard airmail" is always on your own risk.
- We ship to the PayPal address for PayPal payments and to the discogs address for IBAN payments.
- We don't sell very expensive items to new buyers who don't have any positive verifyable feedbacks yet. We had a few bad experiences with paypal claims.
- If you have any special shipping requests, please let us know upon paying for your order. We ship the package how we think it should be shipped.
- On the shipping label will be the total order value + shipping costs so non-EU customers may be charged with a customs fee. Please ask us if you have any questions or concerns, we may be able to ship the order in two parcels so the value per parcel is lower.
- We only collect our orders after receiving payment. After payment you can not change your order anymore. Requests for changing the order or combining the order with another on have to be sent by messaging us on the order page within 24 hours after payment.
- With a stock of more than 200.000 items in stock it sometimes happens that an item is not in stock. In general all orders with missing items will be refunded and the order will be shipped as is. If you would like us to handle your order in a different manor, you must contact us on the order page upon paying for your order.
- For CD orders you can get a refund / discount on the postage expenses if we can remove the jewel-cases. The discount is 30-40% depending on the amount and destination. Please send us a message if you prefer shipping without jewel cases and we will lower the shipping costs or do a refund if you have already paid the automatic invoice.
- We ship our parcels within the Netherlands via Fietskoeriers (or their partner DHL). In the big cities the postman delivers the parcels by bike and on the countryside parcels are delivered by cars that use bio gas.
- Shipping rates also include handling costs and cost for shipping materials, so it might be a bit more expensive than the actual postal rates.
- We do a visual grading of our CDs and vinyls, not an audibility test. This generally is enough, but sometimes a vinyl is noisy or a CD skips without seeing it. Please contact us for that and we will settle the problem. In case you disagree with the grading your case will be discussed in our team. Sending a pictures will speed up this procedure. We usually solve this matter making a partial or full refund according to the actual grading. If you wish to return the item we always make a full refund but we don't cover any return costs.
- For grading we have used the discogs marketplace grading: http://www.discogs.com/help/mp-grading.html
- We always replace a worn of damaged jewel case with a new jewel case, unless there is a label number sticker on the jewel case or the original jewel case is still in like new condition.
- In the comments you sometimes find the following abbreviations or texts:
SOBC = sticker on backside cover
SOC = sticker on cover
SOL = sticker on label
TOC = Tear on cover (most of the time due to bad pricesticker removals)
TOL = Tear on Label
WOBC = writing on backside cover
WOC = writing on cover
WOL = writing on label
Clean vinyl = There might be light surface scratches on the vinyl, that do not affect play.
Clean, glossy vinyl = There might be light surface scratches on the vinyl, that do not affect play.
Clean scratchless vinyl = No scratches, but vinyl might show some hairlines.
Glossy, scratchless vinyl = Perfect all the way, otherwise it wouldn't be Glossy and Scratchless Spotless vinyl - only used for MINT or NM (M-) wax, (probably) unplayed.
- We only communicate on the discogs order page or via discogs message so NOT via e-mail.
- Finally, although our team is doing their very best, we are all humans and mistakes happen sometimes. Please see our 40.000+ feedbacks that we are a serious seller and always provide customer support. So in case there is something wrong with the order please contact us by sending us a message on the order page and we will settle this in a satisfactory way for you.
Recommended from this seller
+ €12.00 shipping
(about $17.37 total)
Media: Very Good Plus (VG+) Will show some signs that it was played and otherwise handled by a previous owner who took good care of it.
Sleeve: Very Good Plus (VG+)What does this condition mean?
[BTJ]CD Near Clean condition.