|A5||–Tommy Farr (2)||Interview|
|A7||–Tony Galento (2)||Interview|
|B1||–Jesse Owens (2)||Interview|
|B2||–Roger Bannister (2)||Interview|
|B5||–Babe Ruth (2)||Interview|
|B6||–Johnny Vander Meer||Interview|
|B7||–Lou Gehrig (3)||Interview|
The label also indicates that the LP was "Recorded especially for Gillette by Columbia Records."
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): ZTV-24265
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): ZTV-24266
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1 - Stamper, Side A): ZTV24265–1B
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1 - Stamper, Side B): ZTV24266–2B
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2 - Stamper, Side A (alternate matrix)): ZTV24265–1A
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2 - Stamper, Side B (alternate matrix)): ZTV24265–2C
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3 - Stamper, Side A (alternate matrix)): ZTV24265–1D
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 4 - Side A runout - stamped): ZTV24265-1A
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 4 - Side B runout - stamped): ZTV 24266-2A
All domestic orders ship with tracking numbers. I am not responsible for USPS related problems.
Please pay for purchases in a timely manner after receiving invoice. Orders not paid for within 5 days of receiving invoice will be cancelled and you will receive negative feedback, no exceptions. Would you walk up to the counter at the record store with your purchase and then just stand there for five days before reaching for your wallet?
Records are visually graded in a poorly lit room while high. To compensate, I grade low.
wol = writing on label
woc = writing on cover
dnap = does not affect play
ss = still sealed
sol = sticker(s) on label
Will play grade and provide actual item photos by request on items over $50
Records are packed carefully with bubble wrap and cardboard mailers.
"No lowballs, I know what I've got."
Recommended from this seller
$1.99 + $3.99 shipping
Media: Good Plus (G+) Can play without skipping. Significant scratches, surface noise, and groove wear.
Sleeve: GenericWhat does this condition mean?