Various – Harlekijn Barok
- Lacquer Cut At – Phonodisc B.V.
- Baritone Vocals – Max van Egmond (tracks: B1, B2)
- Cello [Baroque] – Jaap ter Linden (tracks: A2, B1, B2, B3), Richte van der Meer (tracks: B3)
- Chitarrone [Bass Lute] – Toyohiko Satoh (tracks: A3)
- Design [Sleeve] – Annet Planten
- Engineer – Wim Verschoor
- Ensemble – Musica Da Camera (tracks: A2)
- Harpsichord [Klavecimbel] – Ton Koopman (tracks: A1, A2, B1, B3)
- Oboe [Baroque] – Ku Ebbinge (tracks: A2)
- Organ – Ton Koopman (tracks: B2, B4)
- Photography By – Adriaan Verstijnen
- Producer – Adriaan Verstijnen
- Violin [Baroque] – Lucy van Dael (tracks: A2)
Made In Holland
Issued in a gatefold sleeve.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A, stamped): AA 2426 501 1Y 1 ℗ 1974 670 03 113
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B, stamped): AA 2426 501 2Y 1 ℗ 1974 670 03 113
Visual & Play grading was done according the Goldmine Standard Grading Guide.
CD (with jewel case or without on request):
Nederland (1 to 4 CDs) = € 3,95
EU & Worldwide (1 CD) = € 9,00
EU & Worldwide (multiple CDs) = Please ask for a quote.
Vinyl (maximum parcel weight 2kg):
Nederland = € 7,00 (PostNL) ... or € 4,50 (DPD naar afhaalpunt)
EU zone 1 = € 13,00 (PostNL) ... or € 9,50 (DPD to pick-up point in countries marked *)
EU zone 2 = € 19,00 (PostNL) ... or € 9,50 (DPD to pick-up point in countries marked **)
Worldwide = € 24,00 (PostNL)
Europe zone 1:
Belgium*, Denmark*, Germany*, France*, Italy, Luxembourg*, Austria*, Spain, U.K.*, Sweden.
Europe zone 2:
Bulgaria, Estonia, Finland, Hungary**, Ireland, Croatia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland**, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia, Czech Republic**, Albania, Andorra, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Cyprus, Canary Islands, Faeroe Islands, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Iceland, Channel Islands, Kosovo, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Malta, Moldavia, Montenegro, Norway, Ukraine, San Marino, Serbia, Turkey, Vatican City, Belarus, Switzerland.