Various – Nuggets: Original Artyfacts From The First Psychedelic Era 1965-1968
|A1||–The Electric Prunes||
I Had Too Much To Dream (Last Night)
Written-By – Tucker*, Mantz*
Written-By – Ed Cobb
Written-By – Feldman*, Goldstein*, Gottehrer*
Written-By – S. Charles*, B. Randall*
Written-By – Otis Redding
A Public Execution
Written-By – Knox Henderson, Ronny Weiss*
|A7||–The Blues Project||
No Time Like The Right Time
Written-By – Kooper*
|B1||–The Shadows Of Knight||
Written-By – McDaniel*
Pushin' Too Hard
Written-By – Saxon*
Written-By – B. Baer*, D. Morris*, E. Greenberg*, R. Schwartz*
Don't Look Back
Written-By – B. Vera*
Invitation To Cry
Written-By – A. Gordon*, J. Woods*
Written-By – James Donna*
|B7||–The Thirteenth Floor Elevators*||
You're Gonna Miss Me
Written-By – Rocky Ericson*
Written-By – Atkinson*, Bryne*, Michalski*, Ellner*, Chaney*
Written-By – Chester Powers*
|C3||–Michael And The Messengers*||
Just Like Romeo And Juliet
Written-By – B. Hamilton*, F. Gorman*
|C4||–The Cryan Shames*||
Sugar And Spice
Written-By – Fred Nightingale
|C5||–The Amboy Dukes||
Baby Please Don't Go
Written-By – Joe Williams*
|C6||–The Blues Magoos*||
Written-By – J. D. Loudermilk*
|D1||–Chocolate Watch Band*||
Let's Talk About Girls
Written-By – M. Freiser*
|D2||–The Mojo Men||
Sit Down I Think I Love You
Written-By – Stephen Stills
|D3||–The Third Rail||
Run Run Run
Written-By – A. Resnick*, J. Levine*, K. Resnick*
My World Fell Down
Written-By – G. Stephens*, J. Carter*
Open My Eyes
Written-By – Todd Rundgren
Written-By – Terry*, Harris*
|D7||–The Magic Mushrooms||
Written-By – Sonny Casella
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sire Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Elektra Records
- Copyright (c) – Elektra Records
- Marketed By – ABC Records, Inc.
- Lacquer Cut At – Sterling Sound
- Designed At – Kelley/Mouse Studios
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Santa Maria
- Published By – 4 Star Music Co.
- Published By – Equinox Music
- Published By – Grand Canyon Music
- Published By – 4-Star Sales Co.
- Published By – East/Memphis Music
- Published By – Time Music Co.
- Published By – Sunnybrook Music
- Published By – Sealark Enterprises, Inc.
- Published By – Arc Music Corp.
- Published By – Neil Music Inc.
- Published By – Roznique Music, Inc.
- Published By – Robert Miller Music
- Published By – Blackwood Music
- Published By – We Three Music, Inc.
- Published By – Celann Music
- Published By – Tapier Music Corporation
- Published By – Hot Shot Music
- Published By – Third Story Music
- Published By – Jobete Music
- Published By – Stone Agate Music
- Published By – Duchess Music
- Published By – ATV Music Corp.
- Published By – Music Corporation of America
- Published By – Cedarwood Pub. Co.
- Published By – Screen Gems / EMI Music Corp.
- Published By – Hudson Bay Music
- Published By – Southern Music
- Published By – Venice Music, Inc.
- Published By – Back Beat Pub. Co.
- Art Direction – Fred Marcellino
- Compilation Producer, Programmed By, Sleeve Notes [Annotated By] – Lenny Kaye
- Concept By – Jac Holzman
- Photography By [Record Sleeve Photo] – Roberta Bayley
- Supervised By [Reissue Supervision] – John Gillespie (3), Seymour Stein
Gatefold sleeve, picture inner sleeves.
Originally released in 1972 as Elektra 7E-2006, with different artwork.
Ⓟ1976 Sire Records Ⓒ1972 Electra Records on cover back (misspelled Elektra)
Cover art: Kelley Mouse Studios
Track credits as in sleeve notes
Printed in U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society (A1 to C4, C6 to D3, D5 to D7): BMI
- Rights Society (C3, C5, D4): ASCAP
- Matrix / Runout (Label, side A): SASH-3716/2-A
- Matrix / Runout (Label, side B): SASH-3716/2-B
- Matrix / Runout (Label, side C): SASH-3716/2-C
- Matrix / Runout (Label, side D): SASH-3716/2-D
- Matrix / Runout (Side A etched / stamped, variant 1): S SASH-3716-2-A-1A SX A STERLING
- Matrix / Runout (Side B etched / stamped, variant 1): S SASH-3716-2-B-1B SX STERLING 15
- Matrix / Runout (Side C etched / stamped, variant 1): S SASH-3716-2-C-1B STERLING
- Matrix / Runout (Side D etched / stamped, variant 1): S SASH-3716-2-D-1B STERLING
- Matrix / Runout (Side A etched / stamped, variant 2 ): 1S SASH-3716-2-A-1B STERLING A8
- Matrix / Runout (Side B etched / stamped, variant 2): 1S SASH-3716-2-B-1B STERLING A5
- Matrix / Runout (Side C etched / stamped, variant 2): 1S SASH-3716-2-C-1C STERLING C3
- Matrix / Runout (Side D etched / stamped, variant 2): 1S SASH-3716-2-D-1C STERLING C2
- Matrix / Runout (Side A etched / stamped, variant 3): SASH-3716-2-A-1B STERLING C2 1S SX
- Matrix / Runout (Side B etched / stamped, variant 3): SASH-3716-2-B-1A STERLING A1 1S
- Matrix / Runout (Side C etched / stamped, variant 3): SASH-3716-2-C-1C STERLING B3 S
- Matrix / Runout (Side D etched / stamped, variant 3): SASH-3716-2-D-1C STERLING C3 1S
- Matrix / Runout (Side A etched / stamped, variant 4): SASH-3716-2-A-1A SX STERLING B 1S
- Matrix / Runout (Side B etched / stamped, variant 4): SASH-3716-2-B-1B SX STERLING C 2 1S
- Matrix / Runout (Side C etched / stamped, variant 4): SASH-3716-2-C 1A SX STERLING 4 D S1
- Matrix / Runout (Side D etched / stamped, variant 4): SASH-3716-2-D -1B STERLING :C S sx2
In the past, we have shipped 90% of orders on the next business day. At this time, we will only be shipping one or two times per week at most. So, your order may take up to 5 days to ship, depending on where you order in our shipping cycle. Also, please be aware that there are delays with Media Mail at the moment. International shipments have been taking 2 or even 3 times their normal delivery time to arrive. This is out of our control, and once the package leaves our hands, it's up to the postal system. Thanks for understanding.
Notes on the Bruce Cole collection listings:
Any listing noted as being from the "Bruce Cole collection" means it came from his personal collection. Bruce (R.I.P.) was one half of the of the legendary DIY lo-fi band The Screamin' Mee-Mees from St. Louis, MO. Bruce was a smoker, so some jackets have some old, slight smoky odor to it. Some of them also have a little yellowing on the inside, at the open edge. I've cleaned and aired out all jackets and it's no worse than most older records and non-detectable on many. Almost all generic inner sleeves have been replaced with new ones, as those were what held the odor, for the most part. All custom or record label inner sleeves have been retained, but the vinyl has still been placed in a new, generic white dust sleeve. Because of the possibility of a slight odor or yellowing on the inside, we are not grading anything as NM. Many of the VG+ listings are actually NM, but we've downgraded everything a bit.
IMPORTANT note: Most of the records from Bruce's collection have a small "B. Cole" or "B.C." etched into one side of the dead wax with a scribe. Pretty much all LPs do, and at least half of the 7"s have it as well. This was his way to identify his records when loaning them to friends. None of them interfere with playback at all, but it could be confused as a mastering mark, which is why we're mentioning it.
-Order minimum is $10.00.
-If your PayPal address does not match your Discogs address, please let us know which address to ship to at the time of purchase, otherwise your order will be delayed until you confirm the correct shipping address.
-Although it is very rare, an item you order may be sold out. We sell to local customers in the St. Louis area and it may take a day or two to remove inventory.
All records are shipped with the vinyl outside of the cover, except for sealed items. All vinyl is removed from printed inner sleeves and placed in a generic white paper inner sleeve. We will only open and separate sealed items at your request, otherwise, we will tight tape the four center edge points to reduce shifting. All records are well packed in record mailers with reinforcement/inner padding.
$4.50 for 1-2 7"s, CD or CS via Media Mail
$6.00 1-2 LPs or 3-5 7"s, CDs or CS via Media Mail
$7.50 3-5 LPs or 6-8 7"s, CDs or CS via Media Mail
$10.00 6+ LPs or 9+ 7"s, CDs or CS via Media Mail
-If you want 1st class (when available, based on weight) or Priority Mail, please specify when you place the order and we will invoice accordingly.
-All U.S. packages are sent with delivery confirmation.
-For U.S. customers, all uninsured purchases are shipped at the buyer's risk. If you want it insured, you must request insurance when you place your order. Insurance is charged at the rate of $1.50 per $100 of coverage.
All international shipments are done so at the risk of the buyer. We accept no responsibility for lost or damaged packages. High dollar orders require registered mail service at buyer's expense.
$16.50 packages up to 8oz
$25.00 packages over 8oz, up to 2lbs
$35.00+ based on actual package weight (packages over 2lbs up to 4lbs run $40-50 in most cases)
***Please note. Discogs may not calculate Canadian postage properly. Anything over 2lbs is subject to actual weight of package, shipped at USPS cost. You may either place the order and request a proper invoice or pay right away, knowing you may need to pay additional costs. ***
REST OF WORLD:
All rates based on shipping weight of package
$17.50 packages up to 8oz (1 7", CD, cassette)
$30.00 packages over 8oz, up to 2lbs (1-2 LPs or 3-4 7"s usually)
Any packages over 2lbs will be based on actual package weight and must ship Priority Airmail, which is more costly. 1 7", CD or CS is usually 6-7oz, but two will often bump it to the second tier pricing. Since international shipments between 8oz and 2lbs ship at the same, two pound rate, you can maximize your cost by buying a couple things at a time. 1 LP will be $30.00, but you can easily get 2 and sometimes 3 LPs for that same shipping rate. We are also able to ship CDs without jewel cases to save costs. We will gladly provide shipping quotes if you email your order and location.
Registration for countries outside of the United States is REQUIRED for all orders over $150.00. The cost is $18.50 per package in addition to shipping charges. This requirement may be dropped for repeat customers in good standing. Registration is not available to some countries, such as Italy. If high dollar orders are placed to one of the countries that we can not ship via registered mail payment will only be accepted through Western Union or other bank transfer. It's too easy to file a Paypal claim, and due to being ripped off in the past, we will not accept Paypal payments for large orders to these countries...unless buyer has placed orders in the past and is in good standing.
$20.00 + $6.00 shipping
Media: Very Good Plus (VG+) Will show some signs that it was played and otherwise handled by a previous owner who took good care of it.
Sleeve: Very Good Plus (VG+)What does this condition mean?
Item Ships From: United States
Payment Information: PayPal
With printed inner sleeve. Inner has a seam split. Jacket has a small cut-out notch, and a bit of corner wear. Vinyl is close to NM, if not so. Nice copy.