Queensrÿche – Operation: Mindcrime
|A1||I Remember Now||1:17|
|A6||Spreading The Disease||4:07|
|B1||Suite Sister Mary||10:41|
|B2||The Needle Lies||3:08|
|B4||Breaking The Silence||4:34|
|B5||I Don't Believe In Love||4:23|
|B6||Waiting For 22||1:05|
|B7||My Empty Room||1:28|
|B8||Eyes Of A Stranger||6:39|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – EMI-Manhattan Records
- Copyright (c) – EMI-Manhattan Records
- Manufactured By – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Recorded At – Kajem/Victory Studios — Kajem West, Gladwyne, PA
- Recorded At – Le Studio
- Mixed At – Wisseloord Studios
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Bass Guitar – Eddie Jackson
- Cello, Choir – Michael Kamen
- Design – Reiner Design Consultants*
- Drums, Percussion – Scott Rockenfield
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar [12 & 6 String] – Michael Wilton
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar [12 & 6 String], Lap Steel Guitar, Guitar Synthesizer – Chris DeGarmo
- Engineer – Paul Northfield
- Engineer [Assistant] – Glen Robinson, Jim Campbell (2), Paul Milner
- Engineer, Mixed By – James Barton*
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Ronald Prent
- Photography By – Robert Andrew (2)
- Producer – Peter Collins
- Vocals [Chorus] – The Moronic Monks of Morin Heights
- Voice – Anthony Valentine, Debbie Wheeler, Mike Snyder, Pamela Moore, Scott Mateer
- Voice, Keyboards – Geoff Tate
Dr.X played by Anthony Valentine.
Nurse played by Debbie Wheeler.
Sister Mary played by Pamela Moore.
News anchorman: Mike Snyder KXAS-TV NBC Dallas/Fort Worth.
Preacher played by Scott Mateer.
Gang vocals by "The Moronic Monks of Morin Heights".
Released with a printed inner credits-sleeve
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 Runout Etchings): E11 48640 - 1A G1 AG
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 Runout Etchings): E12 48640 - 1B G1 A3
- Barcode: 0 7777-48640-1 5
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 Runout Etchings variant 1): E11 48640 - 1A D G1 A2
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 Runout Etchings variant 1): E12 48640 - 1B G1 D Ab
Next day shipping M-F upon receipt of payment and all Items ship with new professional packing materials. Used vinyl is ultrasonically cleaned for a minimum of 30 mins and then dried on a VC-S2. Vinyl ships in a new rice paper sleeve outside the jacket (cleaned) and in a new 3mil sleeve for a process we call: “Turntable Ready Records”.
Buyer is responsible for shipping, accepted payment options: PayPal & credit card.
Domestic (Records, Cassette Taps, 8-Tracks and CDs): $6 for one item, $0.50 for each additional item.
Recommended from this seller
$99.99 + $6.00 shipping
Media: Near Mint (NM or M-) A nearly perfect record. The record should show no obvious signs of wear.
Sleeve: Near Mint (NM or M-)What does this condition mean?
Item Ships From: United States
Payment Information: PayPal
Ultrasonically cleaned. Media grades NM w/no condition issues whatsoever! Jacket has only light corner bumps. Next day shipping M-F 📬 New shipping materials 📦 Accepting Reasonable Offers 🤝 Satisfaction Guaranteed 💯