Anthrax – Sound Of White Noise
|3||Room For One More||4:56|
Guitar [The Intro & Harmony Lead] – Scott*
|5||Hy Pro Glo||4:30|
Music By [Additional] – Frank Bello
1000 Points Of Hate
Scratches [The Scratch Played By] – Terminator X
Arranged By [Synths And Additional Guitars], Orchestrated By [Synths And Additional Guitars], Conductor [Synths And Additional Guitars Conducted By] – Angelo BadalamentiGuitar [Additional Tremolo Parts], Guitar [Additional] – Vincent Bell*Guitar [All The Guitars] – Scott*Guitar [Second Harmony Lead] – Charlie*, Scott*Recorded By [Synths And Additional Guitars] – Art PolhemusSynthesizer [Synths] – Angelo Badalamenti, Kenny Landrum*Written-By – Angelo Badalamenti
|9||C₁₁ H₁₇ N₂ O₂ S Na||4:25|
Guitar [Leads] – Scott*Music By [Additional] – Frank Bello
|11||This Is Not An Exit||6:49|
- A&R – Steve Ralbovsky
- Arranged By – Anthrax
- Art Direction – Robin Lynch (2)
- Artwork [Concepts], Photography By [Photo Concepts] – Charlie Benante, Paul Elledge
- Artwork [Icons] – Black Dog (2), Mark Fox (6)
- Bass [4, 6 & 12-string], Vocals – Frank Bello
- Composed By [All Melody Lines] – Bello*, Bush*, Ian*
- Design – Reiner Design Consultants, Inc.
- Drums – Charlie Benante
- Engineer – Bryan Carlstrom
- Engineer [Assistant, Drums & Bass Recording] – Ed Korengo, Mike Baumgartner
- Engineer [Assistant, Lead Guitars & Vocals Recording] – Scott Ralston
- Engineer [Assistant, Mixing] – Jennifer Monnar*
- Engineer [Assistant, Rhythm Guitars Recording] – Annette Cisneros
- Lead Guitar – Dan Spitz
- Mastered By – Eddy Schreyer
- Mixed By – Dave Jerden
- Music By, Lyrics By – Charlie Benante, John Bush, Scott Ian
- Noises [White Noise Intro & Other Sounds] – Charlie*, Scott*
- Other [Accounting] – Robbins, Spielman, Slayton & Halfon: Michael Mitnick
- Other [Agency Representation] – ICM/Fair Warning: Marsha Vlasic, John Jackson
- Other [Legal Representation] – Mayer, Katz, Baker & Leibowitz: Bill Leibowitz
- Other [Management] – Jon & Marsha Zazula For Grazed Mgmt. Inc.
- Other [Merchandising] – Brockum: Gerry Barad, Bravado
- Other [Project Key Man] – Mike Tempesta*
- Producer – Anthrax, Dave Jerden
- Rhythm Guitar, Bass [6-string], Vocals – Scott Ian
- Vocals – John Bush
Rhythm guitars recorded at Eldorado Studio.
Lead guitars & vocals recorded at Cherokee Studios.
Synths and additional guitars on track 8 recorded at Excalibur Studio.
Mixed at Right Track Recording.
Mastered at Future Disc.
All lyrics © by NFP Music, adm. by Zomba Enterprises, Inc., ASCAP, except track 8 also by Anlon Music Co., ASCAP.
℗&© 1993 Elektra Entertainment, a division of Warner Communications, Inc. for the United States and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the United States.
Distributed by Warner Music Canada Ltd.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 7559-61430-2 8
- Matrix / Runout: #930429KK CD-61430 MFG BY CINRAM
Buyer pays shipping fees. Shipping varies dependent on country and type of shipping. I will offer surface, airmail and registered shipping where available. Registered is always the safest way to go but can be pricey depending where you are located. Please contact me first and I will find out fairly quickly for you your options.
I am getting some average prices for shipping to Canada, US and the UK:
Prices are in US funds
cds & 7" - $4.50
10", 12" & lps - $10. Usually around $3 more for each item added.
7" and cd's - $5.50 - tracked
12" - $7 tracked. Usually $3 for each record added.
7" and cds - $7 (up to 200 grams)
most of the rest of the world
7" and cds - $7.50 (up to 200 grams)
Please contact for shipping of 10", 12" & lp's as each country is priced differently. I can only ship tracked now
Still best to contact me first for more accurate quote.
Payments by Paypal is preferred.