Strange Advance – 2wo
I'll Be The One To Cry
Effects [Voice] – Michael Kamen
|A2||The Second That I Saw You||3:23|
Arranged By – Michael Kamen
|A5||Home Of The Brave||6:33|
|B1||The Sounds Of Life||3:56|
|B3||Just Like You||5:45|
Nor Crystal Tears
Producer – Michael KamenRemix – Drew Arnott, Lenny DeRose
- Manufactured By – Capitol Records-EMI Of Canada Limited
- Distributed By – Capitol Records-EMI Of Canada Limited
- Lacquer Cut At – Masterdisk
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Published By – Squamish Music
- Published By – Strange Songs
- Printed By – Ever Reddy
- Pressed By – CBS Records Canada Ltd.
- Recorded At – Phase One Studios
- Recorded At – Britannia Row Studios
- Recorded At – Mushroom Studios, Vancouver
- Recorded At – E.S.P. Studios
- Mixed At – Phase One Studios
- Remixed At – McClear Place
- Remixed At – Power Station
- Arranged By [Assistant] – Gerald O'Brien
- Art Direction – Deborah Samuel, Heather Brown (2)
- Backing Vocals – Bernie LaBarge, David Roberts (3), Dawnlea Tait
- Bass – Andy Bown, Howard Ayee, Ken (Spider) Sinnaeve*
- Design, Design Concept – Heather Brown (2)
- Drums – Andy Newmark, Drew Arnott
- Engineer [Mixing] – Lenny DeRose
- Engineer [Recording - Assistant] – Kevin Markland, Lorne Feld, Tilda Fiorda*, Tim Dewey
- Engineer [Recording] – Andy Jackson, Dave "The Rave" Ogilvie*, Dee Long, Lenny DeRose
- Engineer [Remix] – Scott Litt
- Guitar – Darryl Kromm, Domenic Troiano, Earl Slick, Ed Shaw, Keith Scott, Tony Lester
- Harp – Ericka Goodman*
- Keyboards – Drew Arnott, Gerald O'Brien, Michael Kamen, Steve Sexton
- Lead Guitar – Simon Brierley
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Oboe – Michael Kamen
- Percussion [Slapstick] – Laura Oldham
- Percussion, Engineer [Mixing Assistant] – Kevin Markland
- Photography By – Deborah Samuel
- Piano – John Jones
- Producer – Drew Arnott (tracks: A1 to B4)
- Programmed By [Fairlight] – Dee Long, Drew Arnott, Jean Piche*, John Forbes
- Twelve-String Guitar – Andy Bown
- Vocals – Darryl Kromm, Drew Arnott
- Voice [Gaelic] – Chris Arnott
- Voice [Japanese] – Chitose Ishikura
- Written-By – D. Kromm* (tracks: B2, B4, B5), D. Arnott* (tracks: A1 to B1, B3)
Phase One Recording Studios, Toronto, Canada.
Britannia Row, London, England.
Mushroom Studios, Vancouver, Canada.
E.S.P., Buttonville, Canada.
Mixed at Phase One Studios, Toronto.
Remixed at McClear Place, Toronto and the Power Station, New York.
Mastered at Masterdisk, New York.
Issued with a printed inner lyrics-sleeve.
All songs MAPL (indicating 100% Canadian content: Music, Artist, Performance, Lyrics) except B5: MA-L (75% Canadian content: performed outside of Canada).
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: PRO
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1 Side A): ST-12349-A 2WO MASTERDISK DM-14
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1 Side B): ST-12349-B ② 2WO MASTERDISK DM-13
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2 Side A Runout): ST-12349-A-1 2WO MASTERDISK DM-6
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2 Side B Runout): ST-12349-B-1 2WO MASTERDISK DM-6
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3 Side A Runout): ST-12349-A 2WO MASTERDISK DM-2
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3 Side B Runout): ST-12349-B-1 2WO MASTERDISK DM-1
Buyer pays shipping fees. Shipping varies dependent on country and type of shipping. I will offer surface, airmail and registered shipping where available. Registered is always the safest way to go but can be pricey depending where you are located. Please contact me first and I will find out fairly quickly for you your options.
I am getting some average prices for shipping to Canada, US and the UK:
Prices are in US funds
cds & 7" - $4.50
10", 12" & lps - $10. Usually around $3 more for each item added.
7" and cd's - $5.50 - tracked
12" - $7 tracked. Usually $3 for each record added.
7" and cds - $7 (up to 200 grams)
most of the rest of the world
7" and cds - $7.50 (up to 200 grams)
Please contact for shipping of 10", 12" & lp's as each country is priced differently. I can only ship tracked now
Still best to contact me first for more accurate quote.
Payments by Paypal is preferred.