The Who – Meaty Beaty Big And Bouncy
|A1||I Can't Explain||2:05|
|A2||The Kids Are Alright||2:42|
|A4||I Can See For Miles||3:55|
|A5||Pictures Of Lily||2:37|
Anyway, Anyhow, Anywhere
Written-By – Townshend*, Daltrey*
|B3||A Legal Matter||2:47|
Boris The Spider
Written-By – John Entwistle
|B7||I'm A Boy||3:42|
- Manufactured By – MCA Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – MCA Records, Inc.
- Pressed By – MCA Pressing Plant, Gloversville
- Published By – Champion Music Corp.
- Published By – Track Music, Inc.
- Published By – TRO-Essex Music, Inc.
- Published By – TRO-Devon Music, Inc.
- Published By – TRO-Hampshire House Publishing Corp.
- Design [Cover] – Bill Curbishley, Mike Shaw (7)
- Photography By – Graham Hughes (2)
- Producer – Kit Lambert (tracks: A3 to A5, B2, B4, B5, B7), TALMY* (tracks: A1, A2, A6, B1, B3), WHO* (tracks: A7, B6)
- Written-By – Pete Townshend (tracks: A1 to A7, B2, B3, B5 to B7)
Recorded in England
Some came with small folded poster.
[A1, A2, A6, B1, B3] ℗ 1965
[A3, B4, B6, B7] ℗ 1966
[A4, A5] ℗ 1967
[B5] ℗ 1968
[B2] ℗ 1969
[A7] ℗ 1970
* Mono [A1, B1, B6]
+ Enhanced Stereo [B5]
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society (A1, A2, A6 to B3, B6): BMI
- Rights Society (A3 to A5, B4, B5, B7): ASCAP
- Pressing Plant ID (Side B label): *
- Pressing Plant ID (Runouts): 1
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix Label A): 7-12934
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix Label B): 7-12935*
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A [Var 1]): 7 12934 E2
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B [Var 1]): 7 12935 E6
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A stamped [Var 2]): 7 12934 E3
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B stamped [Var 2]): 7 12935 E2
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A stamped [Var 3]): 7 12934 E1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B stamped [Var 3]): 7 12935 E2
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A stamped [Var 4]): 7 12934 E2
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B stamped [Var 4]): 7 12935 E1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A stamped [Var 5]): 7 12934 E2
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B stamped [Var 5]): 7 12935 E2
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A stamped [Var 6]): 7 12934 E3
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B stamped [Var 6]): 7 12935 E3
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A stamped [Var 7]): 7 12934 E1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B stamped [Var 7]): 7 12935 E6 2''''
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A stamped [Var 8]): 7 12934 E5 2
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B stamped [Var 8]): 7 12935 E3
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A stamped [Var 9]): 7 12934 E3 1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B stamped [Var 9]): 7 12935 E2 1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A stamped [Var 10]): 7 12934 E2 1P
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B stamped [Var 10]): 7 12935 E2
In the past, we have shipped 90% of orders on the next business day. At this time, we will only be shipping one or two times per week at most. So, your order may take up to 5 days to ship, depending on where you order in our shipping cycle. Also, please be aware that there are delays with Media Mail at the moment. International shipments have been taking 2 or even 3 times their normal delivery time to arrive. This is out of our control, and once the package leaves our hands, it's up to the postal system. Thanks for understanding.
Notes on the Bruce Cole collection listings:
Any listing noted as being from the "Bruce Cole collection" means it came from his personal collection. Bruce (R.I.P.) was one half of the of the legendary DIY lo-fi band The Screamin' Mee-Mees from St. Louis, MO. Bruce was a smoker, so some jackets have some old, slight smoky odor to it. Some of them also have a little yellowing on the inside, at the open edge. I've cleaned and aired out all jackets and it's no worse than most older records and non-detectable on many. Almost all generic inner sleeves have been replaced with new ones, as those were what held the odor, for the most part. All custom or record label inner sleeves have been retained, but the vinyl has still been placed in a new, generic white dust sleeve. Because of the possibility of a slight odor or yellowing on the inside, we are not grading anything as NM. Many of the VG+ listings are actually NM, but we've downgraded everything a bit.
IMPORTANT note: Most of the records from Bruce's collection have a small "B. Cole" or "B.C." etched into one side of the dead wax with a scribe. Pretty much all LPs do, and at least half of the 7"s have it as well. This was his way to identify his records when loaning them to friends. None of them interfere with playback at all, but it could be confused as a mastering mark, which is why we're mentioning it.
-Order minimum is $10.00.
-If your PayPal address does not match your Discogs address, please let us know which address to ship to at the time of purchase, otherwise your order will be delayed until you confirm the correct shipping address.
-Although it is very rare, an item you order may be sold out. We sell to local customers in the St. Louis area and it may take a day or two to remove inventory.
All records are shipped with the vinyl outside of the cover, except for sealed items. All vinyl is removed from printed inner sleeves and placed in a generic white paper inner sleeve. We will only open and separate sealed items at your request, otherwise, we will tight tape the four center edge points to reduce shifting. All records are well packed in record mailers with reinforcement/inner padding.
$4.50 for 1-2 7"s, CD or CS via Media Mail
$6.00 1-2 LPs or 3-5 7"s, CDs or CS via Media Mail
$7.50 3-5 LPs or 6-8 7"s, CDs or CS via Media Mail
$10.00 6+ LPs or 9+ 7"s, CDs or CS via Media Mail
-If you want 1st class (when available, based on weight) or Priority Mail, please specify when you place the order and we will invoice accordingly.
-All U.S. packages are sent with delivery confirmation.
-For U.S. customers, all uninsured purchases are shipped at the buyer's risk. If you want it insured, you must request insurance when you place your order. Insurance is charged at the rate of $1.50 per $100 of coverage.
All international shipments are done so at the risk of the buyer. We accept no responsibility for lost or damaged packages. High dollar orders require registered mail service at buyer's expense.
$16.50 packages up to 8oz
$25.00 packages over 8oz, up to 2lbs
$35.00+ based on actual package weight (packages over 2lbs up to 4lbs run $40-50 in most cases)
***Please note. Discogs may not calculate Canadian postage properly. Anything over 2lbs is subject to actual weight of package, shipped at USPS cost. You may either place the order and request a proper invoice or pay right away, knowing you may need to pay additional costs. ***
REST OF WORLD:
All rates based on shipping weight of package
$17.50 packages up to 8oz (1 7", CD, cassette)
$30.00 packages over 8oz, up to 2lbs (1-2 LPs or 3-4 7"s usually)
Any packages over 2lbs will be based on actual package weight and must ship Priority Airmail, which is more costly. 1 7", CD or CS is usually 6-7oz, but two will often bump it to the second tier pricing. Since international shipments between 8oz and 2lbs ship at the same, two pound rate, you can maximize your cost by buying a couple things at a time. 1 LP will be $30.00, but you can easily get 2 and sometimes 3 LPs for that same shipping rate. We are also able to ship CDs without jewel cases to save costs. We will gladly provide shipping quotes if you email your order and location.
Registration for countries outside of the United States is REQUIRED for all orders over $150.00. The cost is $18.50 per package in addition to shipping charges. This requirement may be dropped for repeat customers in good standing. Registration is not available to some countries, such as Italy. If high dollar orders are placed to one of the countries that we can not ship via registered mail payment will only be accepted through Western Union or other bank transfer. It's too easy to file a Paypal claim, and due to being ripped off in the past, we will not accept Paypal payments for large orders to these countries...unless buyer has placed orders in the past and is in good standing.
Recommended from this seller
$11.00 + $6.00 shipping
Media: Very Good Plus (VG+) Will show some signs that it was played and otherwise handled by a previous owner who took good care of it.
Sleeve: Very Good Plus (VG+)What does this condition mean?
Item Ships From: United States
Payment Information: PayPal
Jacket has light ring wear but nothing bad. Vinyl has some light paper lines/marks but no scratches. Plays well. Pretty sure it’s this pressing. Etchings are very light.