Maceo & The Macks – Cross The Track (We Better Go Back)
|A||Cross The Track (We Better Go Back)||3:20|
|B||The Soul Of A Black Man||7:08|
- Distributed By – Polydor Incorporated
- Published By – Dynatone Publishing Co.
- Published By – Belinda Music, Inc.
- Published By – Unichappell Music, Inc.
- Arranged By – Fred Wesley (tracks: A), James Brown (tracks: B), Maceo Parker (tracks: A)
- Engineer – Bob Both
- Producer, Written-By – James Brown
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: BMI
- Matrix / Runout (A): PE 647-A
- Matrix / Runout (B): PE 647-B
Next day shipping M-F upon receipt of payment and all Items ship with new professional packing materials. Used vinyl is ultrasonically cleaned for a minimum of 30 mins and then dried on a VC-S2. Vinyl ships in a new rice paper sleeve outside the jacket (cleaned) and in a new 3mil sleeve for a process we call: “Turntable Ready Records”.
Buyer is responsible for shipping, accepted payment options: PayPal & credit card.
Domestic (Records, Cassette Taps, 8-Tracks and CDs): $6 for one item, $0.50 for each additional item.
Recommended from this seller
Log In Create an Account
$99.99 + $6.00 shipping
Media: Very Good Plus (VG+) Will show some signs that it was played and otherwise handled by a previous owner who took good care of it.
Sleeve: Very Good (VG)What does this condition mean?
Item Ships From: United States
Payment Information: PayPal
Remarkable find! VG+ / VG+ (Styrene) Play tested and loved it. Slight edge-chip at 6:00 on B-Side. Poly Lined Sleeve! Next day shipping M-F 📬 New shipping materials 📦 Accepting Reasonable Offers 🤝 Satisfaction Guaranteed 💯