Cortijo & His Time Machine* – Y Su Maquina Del Tiempo
|A1||Carnaval (Plena Dulce)||6:52|
|A2||La Verdad (Dulce Aguinaldo Jibaro)||5:37|
|B1||Baila Y Goza (Bomba Dulce)||5:07|
|B2||La Lluvia (Bolero Dulce)||4:34|
|B3||De Coco Y Anis (Bomba Dulce)||5:41|
|B4||La Tercera Guerra (Danza Guaracha - Jibara Dulce)||5:10|
- Recorded At – 914 Sound Studios
- Manufactured By – Nippon Phonogram Co., Ltd.
- Recorded By – Coco Records, Inc.
- Alto Saxophone, Flute – Mario Rivera (2) (tracks: A1, B1, B2, B4)
- Arranged By, Guitar – Edgardo Miranda
- Bass – Luis "Wiso" Velez*
- Bongos, Cowbell, Percussion – Chigui Sanchez
- Coro – Gloria Archeval, Nelly Charriez
- Design, Photography – Ely Besalel
- Drums, Percussion – Gonzalo "Gonchi" Sifre*
- Engineer – Irv Greenbaum, Larry Alexander
- Lead Vocals [A1], Leader, Congas, Bongos, Percussion, Coro – Rafael Cortijo*
- Lead Vocals [B2], Coro – Jose Nogueras
- Lead Vocals [B3], Coro – Fe Cortijo
- Mastered By – Al Brown (5)
- Photography [Liner Photo] – Luis Rosario
- Producer – Harvey Averne
- Producer, Arranged By, Lead Vocals [A2], Piano, Coro – Pepe Castillo
- Tenor Saxophone – Richard Keene (tracks: A2, B3)
- Tenor Saxophone, Alto Saxophone – Hector Santos (tracks: A2, B3)
- Tenor Saxophone, Flute – Ronnie Cuber (tracks: A1, B1, B2, B4)
- Trumpet – Andres Torres (3) (tracks: A2, B3), Orlando Pabellón (tracks: A2, B3)
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn – Lou Soloff* (tracks: A1, B1, B2, B4), Mike Lawrence (tracks: A1, B1, B2, B4)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): CLP-108-A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): CLP-108-B
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runouts): (B) CLP 108A 111 + D
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runouts): CLP 108B 111+
- Rights Society: JASRAC
• Items will be shipped within 1-3 working days.
• We will use thick cardboard mailing boxes with stiffeners to ensure your records are well protected.
• All items are sent from Kanagawa, Japan.
• International shipping options:
DHL Express / ePacket (tracked) / Airmail (untracked)
PLEASE INCLUDE A CONTACT TELEPHONE NUMBER IF SHIPPING WITH DHL.
PLEASE DO NOT CHOOSE AIRMAIL IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH YOUR RECORD BEING SENT WITHOUT A TRACKING NUMBER.
WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES.
• Shipping within Japan
¥900 for 1-20 LPs with Sagawa-yubin (with tracking).
¥1300 for 21-40 LPs
¥1600 for 41-50 LPs
+++DELAYS AND RETURNS+++
•While problems are very rare the postal system is not perfect. If your record doesn’t arrive in the designated time frame, don’t panic. It’s almost
certainly just been held up en-route. Please feel free to contact us if you're experiencing problems with your delivery. We’ve particularly experienced long
delivery time to Italy and some South American countries.
•We can accept returns for items within 2 weeks of delivery for a full refund providing the record is in the condition that it was sent. Return shipping will be the
responsibility of the buyer.
•In case there is a clear defect that was not described in the condition description we will pay return shipping.
•Either way please contact us to inform us the reason for the return.
+++TAXES AND IMPORT DUTIES+++
•All international buyers should be aware that there is a chance of import duties being applied upon arrival. This is the buyers responsibility so please check
your country’s policy regarding these charges.
+ ¥3,500 shipping
(about $89.21 total)
Media: Very Good Plus (VG+) Will show some signs that it was played and otherwise handled by a previous owner who took good care of it.
Sleeve: Very Good Plus (VG+)What does this condition mean?
Item Ships From: Japan
Payment Information: PayPal
Comes with insert, no obi. Disc is clean and plays great (VG++). Sleeve is in nice shape, some foxing (VG++). See actual photos.