Mothlite – Dark Age
|A3||Seeing In The Dark|
|A5||Something In The Sky|
- Artwork – Ian Johnstone (2)
- Bass Guitar – Christos Fanaras (tracks: A3, A6)
- Cello – Alexander Tucker (tracks: A4)
- Design – Stephen O'Malley
- Drums, Percussion – Benjamin Dawson (tracks: A2, A4, A5, B1, B2), Jamie Gomez Arrellano* (tracks: A3, A6, B5)
- Engineer [Eastcote] – Antti Uusimaki
- Engineer [Golden Hum] – Daniel Lea
- Engineer [Kristoffer Rygg's Voice] – Tore Ylvisaker*
- Lacquer Cut By – HL*
- Mastered By – Jamie Gomez Arrellano*
- Mixed By – Daniel O'Sullivan, Knut Jonas Sellevold
- Photography By – Ian Johnstone (2)
- Producer – Daniel O'Sullivan, Knut Jonas Sellevold
- Programmed By – Antii Uusimaki* (tracks: A6)
- Synthesizer – Antti Uusimaki (tracks: A3)
- Violin – Frances May Morgan* (tracks: B3)
- Vocals – Kristoffer Rygg (tracks: A6), Linn Carin Dirdal (tracks: A3)
Kristoffer Rygg's voice was recorded in Crystal Canyon Studios, Oslo.
This vinyl edition of Dark Age is packed in a 5 colour gatefold sleeve with a matt laminate finish and the inner bag is on uncoated stock with 2 colour pantone print.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 802644582313
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): BC64260-01 A1 HL
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): BC64260-01 B1 HL
Versand generell per Deutsche Post-DHL.
- Versandkosten Deutschland: EUR 4,90
(versichertes DHL Paket)
World / outside Germany:
1 x CD : EUR 6,90 (up to 500g = 4 Standard CD´s)
1 x LP : EUR 7,50 (up to 500g)
2 x LP* : EUR 10,90 (up to 1.000g) * same for 1x Double LP
Shipping to any destination, world wide. Registered and insured shipping ONLY.
Combined shipping rates for multiple items are self-evidently available and have been automatically calculated on the invoice you are receiving from me.
All items and Vinyl in particular will be shipped with adequate packaging and protection (please check seller feedback for approval).
Smaller packages will be sent with Deutsche Post - Registered Airmail Letter.
Large and heavy packages will be sent with DHL Premium Parcel.
DHL Parcel is also going to be used to certain European countries for packages of 1.000g - 2.000g weight if being cheaper than registered airmail letter.
If you´re unsure, please ask for individual shipping rates for your requested items / to your country BEFORE placing your order.
I will be happy to answer your questions and will figure out the quickest and safest shipping method for your goodies.