Iron & Wine* – The Sea & The Rhythm
|1||Beneath The Balcony||3:30|
|2||The Sea And The Rhythm||5:24|
|3||The Night Descending||3:14|
|4||Jesus The Mexican Boy||4:56|
|5||Someday The Waves||4:15|
© (P) 2003 Sub Pop Records.
This version was glass mastered by WEA Mfg. Olyphant but pressed by Cinram, Olyphant, PA.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 98787-0619-2 5
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): [wea mfg. OLYPHANT logo] Z18310 IR SP 619-2 01 CI M0S1
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): [wea mfg. OLYPHANT logo] Z18310 M1S5 CI IR SP 619-2 01
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): [wea mfg. OLYPHANT logo] Z18310 M1S7 CI IR SP 619-2 01
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1, 2 & 3): ifpi L909
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 2U4H
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 2U6E
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 2U3Z
IN GENERAL, ORDERS OVER $40 MUST WILL ALWAYS BE SHIPPED VIA REGISTERED AIRMAIL!
Worldwide shipping!! Goods ship out within 1-3 days from order.
Standard CD or 7" - only $5 // Additional CDs - $1.5 per item.
10" / 12" / Full LP - only $10 // Additional LPs - $2 per item.
Double LP - only $12 // Additional 2LP - $2.5 Per Item.
Orders over $40 will be sent only via registered airmail with a tracking number
Box sets & packages with more than 5 units will be charged according to the weight - please fell free to ask.
For registered airmail (with tracking number), please add $2 and mention in your order.
Vinyl & CD are carefully wrapped with buble wrap/cardboard.
Please feel free to write with any inquiry.